• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Somnia

Thanks for letting everybody else know Somnia

Didn't think anyone else here were mmo addicts like my boy Ferny, even if he is gonna lose our bet and owe me $20!

Az, I'll play a bit just to see what's changed, not a huge fan yet. Though most of this weekend will be infamous for me.

Somnia

To be fair I haven't even really started it lol, so much other crap going on. Plus Metal Gear is more important tonight, I can beat that in an hour and then play something else!

Smokey

Lets not get personal LiveWire

To be fair I haven't even really started it lol, so much other crap going on. Plus Metal Gear is more important tonight, I can beat that in an hour and then play something else!

I picked it up today. I watched MGS4's ending yesterday to refresh what happened. Was a 30 minute cutscene . Kojima is batshit crazy can't wait to see what he does in V

Mrbob

I've played Killer Instinct. Smokey, have you even played a game on XB1?

Also, seems like Sonys VR is going to be unveiled tonight. Probably wishful thinking but I hope they can get the price to be 199.

Sanjuro

Lets not get personal LiveWire

I picked it up today. I watched MGS4's ending yesterday to refresh what happened. Was a 30 minute cutscene . Kojima is batshit crazy can't wait to see what he does in V

I gave up on the MGS series after three. I think I purchased MGS4 maybe four times and just never got around to playing it.

Smokey

I've played Killer Instinct. Smokey, have you even played a game on XB1?

Also, seems like Sonys VR is going to be unveiled tonight. Probably wishful thinking but I hope they can get the price to be 199.

Yes. The free MP Ghosts trial last week was pretty fun.

I gave up on the MGS series after three. I think I purchased MGS4 maybe four times and just never got around to playing it.

MGS3 was the best MGS. 4 was Kojima telling everyone FYIDM. Was great though and the fan service at the end was nice.

I haven't fucked with the PSP MGS titles though

Sanjuro

I still prefer MGS, but MGS3 isn't very far away.

MGS2 was probably the biggest single biggest disappointment I've had in gaming history.

BigAT

Lets all play rust

lol

RustCohle.gif

Mrbob

Yeah, Halo 4 is the biggest gaming disappointment of all time. Killed the franchise for me.

Also, why is Ratchet in Wildstar?

Smokey

I thought there were some elements to the single player campaign which weren't too bad. I also wasn't expecting the world of it, where MGS2 was hype-hype.

It was literally COD-lite in MP. The SP had none of the "open" design of the previous.

I was actually thinking earlier how Halo 3 MP will probably never happen again on consoles.

COD has ruined FPS. Sort of like Nintendo ruining consoles for everyone.

Somnia

I'd say Final Fantasy XIII. Game has ruined the FF brand and square is going to have to regain the non-hardcore fanbase again. XIV is helping with that, but they have a long way to go to bring it back to glory with XV.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lol Halo 4 was not the worst disappointment in gaming. It was a mediocre entry in a great series. That shit happens all the time

Sanjuro

It was literally COD-lite in MP. The SP had none of the "open" design of the previous.

I was actually thinking earlier how Halo 3 MP will probably never happen again on consoles.

COD has ruined FPS. Sort of like Nintendo ruining consoles for everyone.

Sure, but Bungie wasn't involved. I wasn't expecting it to be anything superior.

My second biggest would be Final Fantasy 8. I just don't really bother with JRPGs any longer, PS2 era kind of soured me on that.

Smokey

Lol Halo 4 was not the worst disappointment in gaming. It was a mediocre entry in a great series. That shit happens all the time

It's the fact that they made it COD lite in MP. It's at least the worst in the last 5 years then.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I think the last of us was one of my biggest dissapointments. I felt like every game that year asked me to crouch, sneak, peak around a corner etc.

Smokey

Haven't played 2K in months. First game back is against a Heat random of course. He rage quits in the 3rd.

I am truly an all time great.

Mrbob

So salty Sanjuro. PS4 was designed for this VR device. The controller light makes more sense now, plus the Playstation Camera has a built in depth sensor specifically for VR. Now lets see the price.

Sanjuro

So salty Sanjuro. PS4 was designed for this VR device. The controller light makes more sense now, plus the Playstation Camera has a built in depth sensor specifically for VR. Now lets see the price.

Why salty? I just don't see myself realistically using any of this VR technology.

Smokey

I had the Sony HMZ-T1..it was a bit uncomfortable but the picture (2 OLED screens) was amazing. It was like having a 80-100'' screen in your face. Since it was brand new at the time it was limited to 720p, but if the new headset is comfortable it could be boss as fuck.

Top Bottom