• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

eznark

Banned
Shovel Ready and The Unincorporated Man offer incredibly disturbing dystopian futures brought about by advanced VR and I will not be a part of it Soka!

Sanjuro

The one outside your mom's place.

ieHaDEiqImJg8.gif

so i got an email back from blizzard asking to have my diablo 3 account unbanned. they unbanned my account but gave my account a warning. lol wtf? i want to write back and ask why but whatever. at least i can play diablo 3 again!

Why would any of that be happening?

they sent me an email a month or so ago saying my account was banned because i used an unauthorized 3rd party hack or something. i haven't played diablo 3 in like 2 years though! and i've never used a hack anyways. i played it for about 3 days and never played again, didn't care enough about the game to want to use a cheat

i read further from blizzard and it says:

Account Action: Warning
Offense: Unauthorized Account Access Policy Violation
After a thorough investigation, we have found that a player of the account listed above accessed another account that was reported as compromised or received items or gold from a compromised account.

lol what does that even mean?

It means you clicked on a spam email from a Chinese gold farmer and got your account hacked.

You should probably just stick to playing Killer Instinct. Speaking of, game?

yeah i'll play you for a bit. i fucked up my thumb today at basketball during a monster block on someone that is smokeys height (older child size). not sure if i should be proud of the block or not :(

dj you coming?

i logged into KI and they said there was an update and i was so excited that it might be fulgore but it was just a jago new costume update :(

looking at my friends list on xbl: no one currently online is actually playing a game except for truelize playing nba 2k14 and i think he actually might be on 360. truly a gaming beast

headed back on live. tried to accept your invite and it did as it always does and nothing happened. tried to restart KI and it wont let me invite.

is there a bigger piece of shit than XBL? i am actually ashamed that i am paying for this

Somnia

It was worth $30 for me, I will play it quite a few times, but Metal Gear is my favorite franchise of all time. I'm a bit of a MG fanboy.

Plus I get some exclusive shit for Phantom Pain and the engine is fucking great, can't wait to experience a real full game with Phantom.

Sanjuro

It was worth $30 for me, I will play it quite a few times, but Metal Gear is my favorite franchise of all time. I'm a bit of a MG fanboy.

Plus I get some exclusive shit for Phantom Pain and the engine is fucking great, can't wait to experience a real full game with Phantom.

I wish I was still a MG fanboy. :/

McNei1y

I haven't heard from Deftech since the week advanced. I sent him a message over PSN. That's the only form of communication I have with him right now. It says he can't accept PMs. Anyone have any recommendations?

McNei1y

You're talking about Heart of the Swarm right? I bought that XP drunk and have only played it, like, twice. I want to play it more but I need a team.

Top Bottom