• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

McNeily will you be able to play our game tomorrow night? Cause Thursday is gonna blow as I won't be back till after 11 CT. Same with Friday.

Somnia

tumblr_n2nqv5tRQW1tv27two1_1280_zps83a90e7a.jpg

Jesus Chris at how good The Show looks on PS4.

edit: its not as blurry on the real shot from ign I think, photobucket compressed it a bit.

Nightz

Drizz, you around? Got a little bit of time before I take my wife to her doctor's appointment.

Also this will probably be my last Madden game this season. Got Infamous coming today and want to beat it before I leave town on Monday.
Still gonna play a bunch of Dota though

Mrbob

Just find the peace walker YouTube movie, can figure it all out from that.

Wow, I think I found it and if this movie is the one you are referencing it is 3 hours and 11 minutes long. I might just play the game instead now. I bought on PSN for PS3. Dat PS3 controller though. :/

Drizz, you around? Got a little bit of time before I take my wife to her doctor's appointment.

Also this will probably be my last Madden game this season. Got Infamous coming today and want to beat it before I leave town on Monday.
Still gonna play a bunch of Dota though
I just woke up, hopping in the shower. Still around?

eznark

Banned
Ya I really liked what I saw from streams last night. Though people are already dropping crazy money on it lol

It's so ugly though. And it feels cramped. And if you get a lead you snowball so ridiculously fast because most of the objectives can be held if you have map control, and they make you more powerful.

But it's fun. It really does remind me a ton of that iOS moba. I bought one hero with gold. You get a lot of gold early.

Mrbob

Yeah after I finished the main campaign last night ( roughly an hour and fifteen minutes ) 4 new side missions opened up and my completion percentage is at 9 percent. It'll be fun to go back and try different ways to get to your objectives. Phantom Pain is going to be amazing if you are constantly placed in open set pieces where you have multiple options to get the job done.

One thing that bugged me though is what happened to CQC? Ground Zeroes Big Boss auto knocks out an enemy by just hitting the right trigger.

Somnia

Yeah after I finished the main campaign last night ( roughly an hour and fifteen minutes ) 4 new side missions opened up and my completion percentage is at 9 percent. It'll be fun to go back and try different ways to get to your objectives. Phantom Pain is going to be amazing if you are constantly placed in open set pieces where you have multiple options to get the job done.

One thing that bugged me though is what happened to CQC? Ground Zeroes Big Boss auto knocks out an enemy by just hitting the right trigger.

I believe Phantom Pain CQC will be more like older games. Also they got rid of wall tapping to move guards from what I can tell.

I found a lot of the tapes... Shocked Kotaku haven't put up a story yet. I mean there's sexually abused girl, gang rape, torture, vagina bomb...

BigAT

It's so ugly though. And it feels cramped. And if you get a lead you snowball so ridiculously fast because most of the objectives can be held if you have map control, and they make you more powerful.

But it's fun. It really does remind me a ton of that iOS moba. I bought one hero with gold. You get a lot of gold early.

I read someone saying that they thought playing with a group/5-stacking was even more important in HotS because unlike traditional MOBAs, you can't just farm up and dominate if some random person on your team isn't carrying their weight.

eznark

Banned
I read someone saying that they thought playing with a group/5-stacking was even more important in HotS because unlike traditional MOBAs, you can't just farm up and dominate if some random person on your team isn't carrying their weight.

No idea, haven't played with any parties but I have yet to lose a game. The early game is pretty much all that matters. Basically it seems like you should always have 3 "mid" and then constantly trying to gank the other lanes. If you can get an early 2 level lead it's game over and there is fuck all the opponent can do on most maps. When you kill a neutral camp they fight for you. So you take the lead and then just farm neutral camps and it's almost like you have 10 minute mega's.

Sokantish

Go to the Owner screen and hit the Staff tab then just press x on your coach. I'd buy the scout package and the coach xp boost package first. That might be a bad idea though, I have no clue what I'm doing!

Ferny

New PS4 update coming with video editor and in another update they are letting you archive video and it will be 720p. Happy Smokey?

Nightz

Man, GG Drizz. I made a bunch of boneheaded plays to let you get back in it, but that was a crazy comeback effort you had. I was lucky to come away with that win. And with that, the AFC Best has a 9-2 team and three 7-4 teams.

Great game Nightz. I wish we could play again.

Nightz was up 28-7 in the 3rd. And then Josh Cribbs returns it. Then, Harris Jr. With the oh so clean pick six. Another pick and a big reception by Julius Thomas sets up a 30 yard TD run for Ball. Prater misses a fg rhat sets up the Charger kicking a FG leaving me with 56 seconds ans no TOs. I drive to my high 30s and throw a pick.

Ferny

If Wildstar is any good, there's a coupon for 25% off Wildstar on GMG. I'll have to try it this weekend to see how it is.

Top Bottom