• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Somnia

FYI if you have the Playstation Gold Headset the app has been updated with an inFamous setting. It really makes a difference if you have this headset, pretty amazing.

Week 14:

Next vance date: Tuesday @ 11 am pst

Games:
49ers @ Bucs
Chiefs (Mark) @ Bills (Rinse)
Texans (Smokey) @ Jags (Soka)
Vikings (Cola) @ Falcons (DCX)
Seahawks (az) @ Redskins (mcneily)
Titans (Kingbrave) @ Ravens (SwaunyJones)
Giants (Wellington) @ Lions (pistolpete)
Packers (Ez) @ Saints (Arkaium)
Panthers (Rors )@ Colts (Jabee)
Steelers (Spottie) @ Cards (Sickboy)
Eagles (CB) @ Rams (Crow)
Bears (Bob) @ Chargers (CPU)
Dolphins (Phee) @ Raiders (Soka) - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Bengals (Splat) @ Browns (Brent) - FMT CO-GAME OF THE WEEK!
Patriots (Oatmeal) @ Broncos (Drizz)
Cowboys (Rob) @ Jets (Deftech)

NFC OPOTW: Lesean Mccoy (Eagles) - 20 car, 243 yards, 2 TD
NFC DPOTW: N. Suh (Lions) - 6 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF

AFC OPTOW: Jamal Charles (Chiefs) - 18 car, 60 yards, 1 TD, 5 rec, 116 yards, 1 td
AFC DPOTW: N/A CPU

Smokey

For new page:

A heads up, Best Buy is offering their Gamers Club Unlocked membership that is normally $120 for two years, for $60. Last day is today. Gets you the following:

Q: What are the benefits of My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked?

A: Our Gamers Club Unlocked benefits have been upgraded.

•Get 20% off new video games for 2 full years (NEW)
•Get 2x base points on new video game software, digital content, and game accessories
•Get 2 points for every dollar when you trade-in games
•Get points on gaming consoles
•Redeem Reward Certificates on nearly everything at Best Buy, including special money-saving exclusive offers
•10% bonus trade-in credit on your video game software trade-ins
•10% off pre-owned games
•Buy two, get the third free on pre-owned games via special welcome coupon
•Save 50% on a new strategy guide via special welcome coupon

If you're a rewardzone member all of those coupons stack, and that 20% can apparently be used on CE of games as well. Now that Best Buy prices matches, even Amazon, seems like it would be worth it to me if you have one near you.

Ah damn wish I'd have known that last night when I went to pick up Infamous. Still thanks very much for the heads-up, with all the games coming out this year it will pay for itself by the end of the year if not sooner...does this discount also work on gaming accessories like the PS Gold Headset? Or any XBL/PSN cards? Can you retroactively apply it to pre-orders like Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls:CE?

Link to the GCU FAQ

Doesn't look like the 20% works on accessories...but you do get 2x points:

•Get 2x base points on new video game software, digital content, and game accessories

For pre-orders:
Q: If I have already pre-ordered games, will the 20% off be applied to those orders?
A: This will depend on whether you placed these pre-orders in-store or through BestBuy.com

•In-Store:
If you pre-ordered in-store, you will receive the 20% off benefit as long as you are an active Gamers Club Unlocked member when you pick up your pre-order. You will need to ensure your My Best Buy account is added to the purchase when the game is picked up.
•BestBuy.com:
If you pre-ordered on BestBuy.com for either Store Pickup or shipping, we are not able to add this benefit to your existing order. You will need to either cancel and re-do your pre-order or return and repurchase the game once it is fulfilled to get the 20% off. To receive this benefit going forward, you will need to ensure that you are signed in to your BestBuy.com account when you place an order and have your My Best Buy account linked to your BestBuy.com account.

Kingbrave

Titans (Kingbrave) @ Ravens (SwaunyJones)

I can't play today because I'm being forced to go play cards.

Any other day or time is fine.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Deftech is the guy who doesn't play his games right?

I'd really rather not play the computer because I always lose those matches in practice.

The brother doesn't post here

lol he posted in here yesterday. don't be hatin' on my boy mark!

in other news, the CPU cheats so badly. i did beat them but there was a play late in the first half when i was trying to run hurry up because i was out of timeouts and their DT tackled my center WITH the ball before he could snap it. then later in the drive i was trying to spike it as there was only about 15 seconds left and i was in FG range and the game had this LONG stat overlay WHILE the clock is running and i couldn't have it removed. by the time it got off the screen my players were still all over the place and there was 3 seconds left with the clock ticking. cheap ass computer

DietRob

So damn good... Vita is awesome:
FOwq24e.jpg

Can't wait to do this with MLB.

DietRob

Is that one of the new ones that doesn't have the OLED?
I've been playing a lot of my vita lately. So much that I hadn't even turned on my PS4 since my last Madden game.

No it's an original with OLED. It looks a little blurry because that was a cellphone pic. The white one was available only through the Ass Crud bundle. I didn't even play that shitty liberation game. But I really wanted a white one.

How does it play?

Pretty damn smooth actually. I haven't tested it outside of my house though. I was remote playing while my cousin was watching college basketball.

Sokantish

Smokey you gonna get the 6gb Ti now?
Pretty damn smooth actually. I haven't tested it outside of my house though. I was remote playing while my cousin was watching college basketball.

I was pretty disappointed with it, but that's probably because the only game I played with it was Resogun so the fps drop made me MAD

Splat

Gg bren , thought my Andy Reid clock management end of half was gonna cost me. Madden wanted me to fake a punt late but I wasnt gonna do you like that.

brentech

Gg bren , thought my Andy Reid clock management end of half was gonna cost me. Madden wanted me to fake a punt late but I wasnt gonna do you like that.

is "andy reid clock management" code word for 5 screen plays?

but seriously, gg. I've regressed like 10 times over last season. I can't find an open receiver like ever. its all prayer balls or they go for like 2 yard passes.
not sure what the deal is, but i suck.
I gave up on even thinking I could win somewhere in the second quarter. Madden has broken my spirits, so I just switched to him calling most my plays.

Top Bottom