• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

oatmeal

Banned
For those wondering, it was like a 50 yard bomb...Dobson dove in the end zone and it bounced off his hands.

Then a nice punt...almost on the 1 but it was a TB

oatmeal

Banned
4th and 7 with 1:58 left...he's going for it...this is the game.

HE CONVERTS

I though it was a pick..I have no idea what's going on

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Last time I will ever continue playing with both teams having same-ish jerseys that was so confusing.

thanks for playing tonight oatmeal.

oatmeal

Banned
Last time I will ever continue playing with both teams having same-ish jerseys that was so confusing.

thanks for playing tonight oatmeal.

Yeha, I have no idea how I could have done that.

It definitely makes things confusing. I was sure I picked a few passes and then was like...oh fuck that's his player. :/

All of my players showed up today, especially the OL...Ridley had big holes for once.

Gg Mark. Your lbers are amazing at hiding behind Linemen.

Anyone interested in trading RBs? I have Montee Ball and I could throw in a receiver if your RB is good enough.hes great but is so bad at route running.

looks like most of the human games got done.

steelers/browns - you guys playing?
chargers/jets - simit
colts/bucs - simit
saints/texans - smokey did arkaium ever try to contact you or vice versa? i hate to simit when he is in the playoff race

JABEE

looks like most of the human games got done.

steelers/browns - you guys playing?
chargers/jets - simit
colts/bucs - simit
saints/texans - smokey did arkaium ever try to contact you or vice versa? i hate to simit when he is in the playoff race

Sorry about missing my game. These games come up so quickly. I am having difficulty keeping up.

arkaium is playing the texans right now (i put smokey on AP)

steelers are still on AP from last week and i haven't seen spottie around. i dont know if brent plans on playing the game or not but as soon as i hear back i can vance or wait

Damn I play the Chiefs next.

That defense looks nuts.

Lets vance

Let's give the Chiefs the AFC East Sandwich

I get Soka next then the Jets then the Chiefs

Okay so I guess that's not really a sandwich

Soka, the best time to play for me would be tomorrow evening after like 4:30 CT.

brentech

arkaium is playing the texans right now (i put smokey on AP)

steelers are still on AP from last week and i haven't seen spottie around. i dont know if brent plans on playing the game or not but as soon as i hear back i can vance or wait

i wasnt aware he was on AP, i can play it later today

Rorschach

There's an update? Guess I'll go get that out of the way before I buy next gen Mario Paint. I hope Sanjuro is right about this one.

[edit]There doesn't seem to be an update.

Smokey

A heads up, Best Buy is offering their Gamers Club Unlocked membership that is normally $120 for two years, for $60. Last day is today. Gets you the following:

Q: What are the benefits of My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked?

A: Our Gamers Club Unlocked benefits have been upgraded.

•Get 20% off new video games for 2 full years (NEW)
•Get 2x base points on new video game software, digital content, and game accessories
•Get 2 points for every dollar when you trade-in games
•Get points on gaming consoles
•Redeem Reward Certificates on nearly everything at Best Buy, including special money-saving exclusive offers
•10% bonus trade-in credit on your video game software trade-ins
•10% off pre-owned games
•Buy two, get the third free on pre-owned games via special welcome coupon
•Save 50% on a new strategy guide via special welcome coupon

If you're a rewardzone member all of those coupons stack, and that 20% can apparently be used on CE of games as well. Now that Best Buy prices matches, even Amazon, seems like it would be worth it to me if you have one near you.

LiveWire

A heads up, Best Buy is offering their Gamers Club Unlocked membership that is normally $120 for two years, for $60. Last day is today. Gets you the following:

If you're a rewardzone member all of those coupons stack, and that 20% can apparently be used on CE of games as well. Now that Best Buy prices matches, even Amazon, seems like it would be worth it to me if you have one near you.

Ah damn wish I'd have known that last night when I went to pick up Infamous. Still thanks very much for the heads-up, with all the games coming out this year it will pay for itself by the end of the year if not sooner...does this discount also work on gaming accessories like the PS Gold Headset? Or any XBL/PSN cards? Can you retroactively apply it to pre-orders like Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls:CE?

Smokey

Ah damn wish I'd have known that last night when I went to pick up Infamous. Still thanks very much for the heads-up, with all the games coming out this year it will pay for itself by the end of the year if not sooner...does this discount also work on gaming accessories like the PS Gold Headset? Or any XBL/PSN cards? Can you retroactively apply it to pre-orders like Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls:CE?

Link to the GCU FAQ

Doesn't look like the 20% works on accessories...but you do get 2x points:

•Get 2x base points on new video game software, digital content, and game accessories

For pre-orders:
Q: If I have already pre-ordered games, will the 20% off be applied to those orders?
A: This will depend on whether you placed these pre-orders in-store or through BestBuy.com

•In-Store:
If you pre-ordered in-store, you will receive the 20% off benefit as long as you are an active Gamers Club Unlocked member when you pick up your pre-order. You will need to ensure your My Best Buy account is added to the purchase when the game is picked up.
•BestBuy.com:
If you pre-ordered on BestBuy.com for either Store Pickup or shipping, we are not able to add this benefit to your existing order. You will need to either cancel and re-do your pre-order or return and repurchase the game once it is fulfilled to get the 20% off. To receive this benefit going forward, you will need to ensure that you are signed in to your BestBuy.com account when you place an order and have your My Best Buy account linked to your BestBuy.com account.

Top Bottom