• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

eznark

Banned
What was he doing in sports? As far as I know the only time I've ever seen that guy was in a trailer for some awful call of duty movie.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What was he doing in sports? As far as I know the only time I've ever seen that guy was in a trailer for some awful call of duty movie.

He's been on ESPN a bunch. I think ive seen him in NBA commercials? I might be making that up. But cheeto is on point with it.

BigAT

I had to go through college with every idiot blasting Hey Ya out of their dorm room 24/7. Fuck that song. They're not bad though, they just don't do much for me.

and yet Nate Robinson won a dunk contest so your statement is invalid.

I got your back, Smokey!

Yeah and it only took him failing that dunk 11 times in a row to finally get it.

What festival where you at AT? I saw Outkast at Firefly this year. They were fantastic. Did you see an obnoxiously tall white person stumbling around during the show?

You know what I need in life... A buddy cop movie with Arnold and Jackie Chan.

Yeah, it was there. In retrospect I probably should have asked if you were going given your location.

If I remember correct, you smashed an African goddess back in your prime.

So I consider you a brother

ben tates cousin :D

I had to go through college with every idiot blasting Hey Ya out of their dorm room 24/7. Fuck that song. They're not bad though, they just don't do much for me.

Well no wonder... that shit doesn't count.

Listen to some Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik(classic), ATLiens, and Aquemini

McNei1y

Yeah, I didn't even think to say something. It's not my type of thing usually, but my friend had an extra ticket so I said why the fuck not.

Ah word. Well ill make sure to post before next year's because I'm definitely going again. Living like a slob and drinking for 5 days all while listening to music is right up my alley.

He was on a TON during the NBA playoffs this year promoting Think Like a Man Too. They had commercials where he was wearing make up and pretending to be Charle Barkley, Kenny Smith, Ernie Johnson and Shaq.

There were a ton of commercials for Ride Along during football season and I think he was on ESPN a lot promoting that as well. He was also on the NBA on TNT promoting About Last Night and the commercials were pretty ubiquitous.

eznark

Banned
My man

Who is Outkast? Why can't they spell correctly? What the hell is an Aquemini? The fuck? WHO LISTENS TO THIS SHIT?!?!

/eznark

That first outkast CD with the naked chick on it was great!

I don't think I ever heard their other stuff though. Once I hit high school I stopped listening to rap except Spice 1 and Too Short. Still love those guys!

Just scrolled thorough Spotify playlists and I also still listen to Alkaholiks and Lost Boyz!

Rene is a great song!

brentech

I went to that magical summer event known as Woodstock '99 when I was 15.
There was only four (reported) rapes, and a massive fire at the end. So that was a fun old time.

I went to that magical summer event known as Woodstock '99 when I was 15.
There was only four (reported) rapes, and a massive fire at the end. So that was a fun old time.

Woodstock '94 was the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfV7NLCWiiU

12d52d35f84cce17d7709d04a0480de5.jpg

eznark

Banned
I saw Wu-Tang and Rage together in 95 or 96. Do I get street cred for that?

I saw snoop in Milwaukee in 2001 but the concert started 90 minutes late and it was just Daz and Kurrupt (I hope I got those names right) for 45 minutes and then Snoop came out to do two songs.

It was hilarious. The concert was shorter than the delay.

Top Bottom