• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Ferny

That's all? 6 month break for me.

DV6BahD.jpg

Discuss.
...How

Somnia

So I never got signed up to Best Buy Unlocked when it was on sale, so I thought about going back to retail disc gams due to Unlocked... but then I saw you have to buy 2 years at $119.99 to sign up. I really don't know if I want to spend $120 to sign up for that, hm.

Ferny

So I never got signed up to Best Buy Unlocked when it was on sale, so I thought about going back to retail disc gams due to Unlocked... but then I saw you have to buy 2 years at $119.99 to sign up. I really don't know if I want to spend $120 to sign up for that, hm.
I would say unless its on sale, skip it.

Somnia

I would say unless its on sale, skip it.

I was going to spend $80 on a 1TB drive to put in the PS4, I am thinking of not getting that and just spending a bit extra to get the Unlocked.... basically I'd need to buy what, 10 games in 2 years not including the free $10 on preorders and the free $5 from points?

Plus I can easily delete/install games off disc than I can going all digital and just get a bigger hard drive sometime next year if needed. Hmmmmm

BigAT

It was largely just despair for the last 30 minutes. Until AT made the play

"This game is never going to end..."

*Grave's maniacal screaming as he fails to get a bash proc*

"How does this game even finish?"

"Fuck Kunkka."

etc.

So actually I just remembered something. Me and FMT played a game a few weeks ago where 3 of our teammates bailed and it was just me and him (Even though we were in great position to win...)

Now I had so much money that I started having to unload some pretty expensive items to go for the harder shit, I was at level 25, but I noticed that I stopped collecting gold after last hitting creeps? Is there a reason for that? I was using bloodseeker

BigAT

So actually I just remembered something. Me and FMT played a game a few weeks ago where 3 of our teammates bailed and it was just me and him (Even though we were in great position to win...)

Now I had so much money that I started having to unload some pretty expensive items to go for the harder shit, I was at level 25, but I noticed that I stopped collecting gold after last hitting creeps? Is there a reason for that? I was using bloodseeker

I'm guessing it was after you bought back. There is a timer where you don't get unreliable gold (gold from creep kills) after you buyback until you would have normally been alive anyway.

I'm guessing it was after you bought back. There is a timer where you don't get unreliable gold (gold from creep kills) after you buyback until you would have normally been alive anyway.

Oh, yeah, that had to be it.

Me and FMT tried so hard. That other team was so bad we should have won. Two teammates left and disconnected without saying anything, the third got mad because "This disruptor ult is getting old, sorry guys, bye"

Somnia

I was going to spend $80 on a 1TB drive to put in the PS4, I am thinking of not getting that and just spending a bit extra to get the Unlocked.... basically I'd need to buy what, 10 games in 2 years not including the free $10 on preorders and the free $5 from points?

Plus I can easily delete/install games off disc than I can going all digital and just get a bigger hard drive sometime next year if needed. Hmmmmm

So I think I'm going to go this route for now instead of going all digital (Bob convinced me of sticking with discs for now, jerk lol). I was looking and this year alone I want to get Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Destiny, GTA V, Madden, Alien. Evil Within and Dragon Age at retail... 5 of those will get me $10 in reward money plus a toal of $96 off combined so I think at this point it'll be worth it.

I completely agree with CB. I can't think of any point in my life when I would have found Kevin Hart funny at all. Dude has no substance, just makes up for it by being a loudass midget.

Ferny

I should have known with you two!

His whole shtick is yelling and doing big mannerisms end expressions with his face. He looks like he is trying SO SO hard to be funny. The real greats make it look effortless.

You're just not laughing at his pain, man. He is seriously funny. Just a grown little man. I think if you let him explain, you may change your opinion.

I completely agree with CB. I can't think of any point in my life when I would have found Kevin Hart funny at all. Dude has no substance, just makes up for it by being a loudass midget.

His early stand up is good. I also really enjoyed him in think like a man, 35 and ticking, real husbands of hollywood, about last night, and his small part in death and a funeral.

Y'all hated all of that?

His schtick is getting old tho... I can agree with that. I'm a huge hart fan and even I didn't like his last standup 'let me explain'

Edit---

I don't think anyone is saying he's one of the greats, CB

eznark

Banned
Sweet I didn't have to preorder madden to get the $28 trade in.

I thought Kevin hart is a basketball player? Isn't that what you guys just said the other day?

I do think his standup can be okay, it's everything else that sucks where he looks like a total tryhard

he tries harder than we do in dota in houses

Top Bottom