• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

before you guys buy stuff on the market hit me up... i have duplicates of some stuff and some stuff I just dont really want, so I will give them to you for free!

I just want a dragon damnit! :(

I vote smokes just buys all this stuff and gives it to me. He feels good. I feel good.

It's a win win!

smokeh, I will be by later today to collect my stuff. ty brah ;)

BigAT

All thanks to the immortal Shakearino gave me:

0VqfAAN.jpg

Smokey

But how will Smokey store all those games he doesn't play?

:(

Having to re install this shit has showed just how many games I have. I am DREADING the MLB install again fucking hell. Just took Infamous and MGSV out of their wrapper to get the install session started on here. I'm going to start clearing out the backlog Ferny!

lol i watched CB get bit twice by my plant, get hit by a cactus and get hit by a shell and in each instance he barely slowed down at all. that's some bullshit! i need to start using yoshi or the kart he is using

LiveWire

lol i watched CB get bit twice by my plant, get hit by a cactus and get hit by a shell and in each instance he barely slowed down at all. that's some bullshit! i need to start using yoshi or the kart he is using

He's probably unlocked some of the later kart options. The difference is enough to get a good advantage against the default options.

Getting out front early with a banana peel or green turtle shell in tow is so important. Once you get caught up in the fighting between 3rd-8th or so its almost impossible to escape

Its just a clusterfuck back there!

edit----

Also...every time CB is behind me I have an endless supply of red turtle shells up my ass. When I am behind him I am lucky to get a green one! game is trash!

Rorschach

Grinding unlocks for gameplay advantage? :\ Meh.
i'm using the pro controller, no mic! maybe i'll test out the regular pad.... have to charge it though.

p.s.

rors if yoshi is your boy then go buy a wiiU and join us!

Because it's not worth it. If I'm going to not DotA, I've got a large library to play!

Speaking of DotA, wtf with TI finals being on a Monday? >:| I'll be on an airplane when shit's going down. :(

Grinding unlocks for gameplay advantage? :\ Meh.

Because it's not worth it. If I'm going to not DotA, I've got a large library to play!

Speaking of DotA, wtf with TI finals being on a Monday? >:| I'll be on an airplane when shit's going down. :(

but dota is a terrible game so i don't understand

Rorschach

He didnt give it enough time. I think he is the only one to actually play a game or two and not be hooked.

I played a couple of games and didn't get it at all. You kinda have to look into it beforehand, unfortunately. Although, they've given us some stuff to help with the learning curve these days.

brentech

My mom was in town from Thursday till this morning. Finally got a game of Dota in....is it normal for the cards to come in packs instead of single this year?
Just got 5 card pack

Top Bottom