• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

eznark

Banned
LoL I hated the beginning for FC3. Every character is the worst character. Says a lot for how fuck awesome the gameplay is.

brentech

What is it?
Does say early access.
Enter an apocalyptic fantasy world where humanity is on the brink of extinction, iron is valued above gold and trust is hard earned. This ARPG features complex character development, hundreds of unique items, crafting and quests with choice & consequence.

Looking at screenshots they have available, it looks very diablo-esque with the item bar and inventory screens.

Ferny

It's basically Titan Quest but different in some ways. It's still missing Act 3 which is suppose to be coming soon and then multiplayer, but what's there so far is pretty fun.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Game of throws. I walked away to let my dogs out and come back and two fucking goals. Christ

eznark

Banned
EG v. IG is going to be fucking amazing. Too bad it is being played in fascist Germany so they had to deprive us of a Bo5

eznark

Banned
How do you have a stadium of this size and have it beholden to some bullshit noise ordinance that can shut the whole thing down?

Eurotrash to the max

BigAT

How do you have a stadium of this size and have it beholden to some bullshit noise ordinance that can shut the whole thing down?

Eurotrash to the max

Maybe if they didn't take 15 minute Selfie breaks between games it wouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

Maybe if they didn't take 15 minute Selfie breaks between games it wouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

Yeah i thought that shit was funny. The tourney is in danger of not being completed and they take a break for that silly shit.

And Germany has crazy noise laws. You cant even mow your lawn on a sunday lol

eznark

Banned
They have to do something in the fifteen minute interim. Not like they are going to chain them to the desks til the series is over.

Top Bottom