• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its gonna take more than a brush.

Though ive advocated you joining live and phee in matchmaking for quite a while, now.

BigAT

o7L1UMz.jpg

rkSaM.gif

Sorry to go full DM for a moment here.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im not sure what they have to do with one another. The chant is independently awful.

The nerves are starting to show up... cmon USA dont let me down!!!!!!!

WE GOT THIS SHIT LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

HYPE HYPE HYPE LETS FUCKING GO TEAM!!!!!!!!!

eznark

Banned
Can we all agree that "I believe that we will win" is the stupidest fucking motto in the history of all competition?

Can we all agree that "I believe that we will win" is the stupidest fucking motto in the history of all competition?

it's almost kind of a losers chant in a way. its like saying oh who do you think is going to win between the packers and 49ers? and you say well i mean i BELIEVE the 49ers will win... i can't guarantee it but that's just what i believe. i could be wrong though!

eznark

Banned
it's almost kind of a losers chant in a way. its like saying oh who do you think is going to win between the packers and 49ers? and you say well i mean i BELIEVE the 49ers will win... i can't guarantee it but that's just what i believe. i could be wrong though!

It's clearly a losers chant. "I believe" implies that you are in the minority in predicting x outcome.

Top Bottom