• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

lol

Do you know who the Godfather is, ferny?

2957629-pat_riley_oj_mayo.png

EAD Flop lover!

Mexico is a rival so I don't care how they lose, just that they lose!

super cereal tho flopping in soccer needs to be fucking fixed... those doods act like they die every time they get touched. I love to play and watch the sport but jesus that shit ruins the game sometimes.

It's funny... When you see someone screaming out in pain and rolling around on the ground in (real) football, you are like "fuck! this doods season/career is probably over" (unless its the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS get rekt AT) - in soccer you are like "get up you fucking pussy!" cause you know there is a 99.9% chance they are just faking. The worst is when they fuck up scoring opportunites cause they fall down at the slightest touch in the box but if they would have just fought through the defender they woulda had a good shot on goal. Instead they roll around like they snapped their leg in half and fish for an easy PK... so lame

brentech

I don't think I should've bought Kerbal. Seems dumberino.

At it's current state, career and sandbox mode is still basically sandbox mode (with the exception of having items locked off and purchasing them with science you gain from gathering data).
The next update is supposed to add particular missions into career mode, where you accept bids and make money, and actually have to pay for parts as well.

The game is very much based on your interest in space and what you make of it.

Sometimes I just like to see what kind of ship I can make or where I can get to. I'm thinking of starting sandbox mode to see if i can do one of the asteroid intercepts.

Smokey

In Hawaiiiiiii. United is trash. No screens. No wifi access to watch movies on your own device. "Low available bandwith"...for 8 hours. 3 hour flight delay. Never going with these clowns again on a long flight.

The time change is sweet. Sunny and cool early evening. Almost midnight back at home. Feelsgoodman

In Hawaiiiiiii. United is trash. No screens. No wifi access to watch movies on your own device. "Low available bandwith"...for 8 hours. 3 hour flight delay. Never going with these clowns again on a long flight.

The time change is sweet. Sunny and cool early evening. Almost midnight back at home. Feelsgoodman

dood its muggy as shit in houston right now... its terrible. Enjoy the weather!

congrats on your wedding brah!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Was this wedding to your woman or the elegant ceremony you had planned with your machine?

He needs both. You need a budget has to let him know how much money his wife wont let him spend on upgrading it further. The wallet has two locks on it now.

Congrats!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Shit hit us yesterday full force at our wedding. Was terrible. Still turned up tho! Thanks for not showing up shake

I'm a bit late but congrats homie. I'm leaving for Chicago to celebrate my 5 year anniversary tonight. Don't let these jokers fool you life ain't ovah breh.

That happens when you have kids.

LiveWire

Congrats Smokey!

eznark

Banned
Thought so. Hey Phoenix, will the Heat have to forfeit this season or what? Do they have time to sign enough.players to fill a squad?

Smokey

congrats on your wedding brah!

He needs both. You need a budget has to let him know how much money his wife wont let him spend on upgrading it further. The wallet has two locks on it now.

Congrats!

I'm a bit late but congrats homie. I'm leaving for Chicago to celebrate my 5 year anniversary tonight. Don't let these jokers fool you life ain't ovah breh.

That happens when you have kids.

Congrats Smokey!

Thanks bros!!

CB3

Someone explain why the bucks would trade for a guy with one year of coaching?

This story (and trade, i suppose) is one of the dumbest things ive seen in a long time in the NBA. And there is alot of dumb shit that happens in the NBA

Ballmer shouldve bought the Bucks and built them a new stadium in Seattle with the extra $1.4B instead of the Clippers.

Does this mean Kidd has to sell the shares he bought from Jay-Z?

Mrbob

Milwaukee is a good basketball market but the team needs to be competitive. Jabari will definitely help in the new owners attempt to revitalize the brand.

CB3

Milwaukee is a good basketball market but the team needs to be competitive. Jabari will definitely help in the new owners attempt to revitalize the brand.

By the time the brand is revitalized, Jabari will leave the city for a big market

Top Bottom