• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Let's do a tournament this saturday/sunday. I'll sponsor prizes...

I'm down...

we just don't have any good rivalries going. :(

Do I need to start an argument in here that we can settle on the doto battle field?

We could always do a "call out grudge match" We just need someone to call out another madden gaffer with some smokey approved #realtalk and we got our two captains and enough drama to make for a good series!

eznark

Banned
I'm level 13 in HotS! I like it because I don't have to read a guide on how to play and what items to buy and what skill order to level

Yeah it's pretty much idiot proof.

Everyone who wants to participate should throw their names in. We might not even have 10.

Rorschach

I'm down...

Do I need to start an argument in here that we can settle on the doto battle field?

We could always do a "call out grudge match" We just need someone to call out another madden gaffer with some smokey approved #realtalk and we got our two captains and enough drama to make for a good series!

I guess Crow/Shake II is a good idea. I missed the finale last time. Bo3 or Bo5? Or... maybe we can finally get Thrasher/AT?

Everyone who wants to participate should throw their names in. We might not even have 10.
I'm down.

Shake
Rorschach
Eznark

I am rewatching games 1&2 and I totally forgot LiveWire was listening to the broadcasters during game 1!

game doesn't count! Team shake actually won 3-1!!!

Rorschach

I am rewatching games 1&2 and I totally forgot LiveWire was listening to the broadcasters during game 1!

The parts that you forget are
1) he didn't speak the entire time
2) He never relayed any information
3) There's nothing he could have done with any of the information himself
4) He missed out on giving input on what he could play

Who's idea was it to draft rikki/drow? lol

Ferny

That tournament was some of the most fun I've had in Dota. Each game was competitive - some matches more so than others - but it was still fun all around.

The parts that you forget are
1) he didn't speak the entire time
2) He never relayed any information
3) There's nothing he could have done with any of the information himself
4) He missed out on giving input on what he could play

Who's idea was it to draft rikki/drow? lol

i forgot we had boobs for game 2!

We actually win 4-1!

That tournament was some of the most fun I've had in Dota. Each game was competitive - some matches more so than others - but it was still fun all around.

Yeah, it was a blast. Even though crow was always trolling me on steam chat between the games :(

LiveWire

Are we doing another MaddenGAF 5v5? $5 per man entry for everyone, winning team gets $10 per man? That should get some nice dota barbie items.

Splat

Don't they throttle you to 2G after 2 gigs? I could never live like that.

Ordered phones last wednesday night w/ overnight shipping. Won't have service on new phones until tomorrow. Been through a store trip and 3 useless online chats already.

Top Bottom