• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

We are in the offseason so god awful Dota talk dominates. Actually god awful Dota talk dominates normally!

Check back around madden release and we will have more madden talk!

Thanks, I will. But while I'm here, can someone tell me how to defend against a screen pass? I'm getting torn up online playing against randoms because of screens.

Care to answer this one, FMT? :D

Yes? Marky mark had no success with screens against me. Only the shotgun double hb sweep/audible coupled with the same formation PA cancel slot slant.

The way you stop screens is put your de to the rb side in contain. It'll stop it about 80-90% of the time

Yes? Marky mark had no success with screens against me. Only the shotgun double hb sweep/audible coupled with the same formation PA cancel slot slant.

The way you stop screens is put your de to the rb side in contain. It'll stop it about 80-90% of the time

Ok, I understood like 30% of that, lol. But basically, when my de starts screaming "screen!", I should shift my line to the rb side?

Ok, I understood like 30% of that, lol. But basically, when my de starts screaming "screen!", I should shift my line to the rb side?

Well you can but the outside contain in the game is horseshit. Even on a normal shift they will not stop the screen most of the time. You need to put your lb or DE into contain and they will wait there for the screen

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My coaching of S4 paid off. Sick jukes at the end.

highfive.gif

Shake! I'm ready to play LoL now! It took 3 days but I finally got my account back from the wonderful lad who stole it. The password reset email I got was not in English so I can only hope the guy who stole it from me was Brazilian and his already awful day got even worse.

Ferny

Shake! I'm ready to play LoL now! It took 3 days but I finally got my account back from the wonderful lad who stole it. The password reset email I got was not in English so I can only hope the guy who stole it from me was Brazilian and his already awful day got even worse.

I call top lane!

lol wut... I didn't even know your shit got stolen. Did he at least get you to diamond tier?

I'm down to play tonight depending on when EG finishes up. Though I'm going thru caffeine withdrawals again and my head feels like its been split open (only day 2). Hopeffuly attempt #2 to quit lasts longer than a week and a half D:

lol wut... I didn't even know your shit got stolen. Did he at least get you to diamond tier?

I'm down to play tonight depending on when EG finishes up. Though I'm going thru caffeine withdrawals again and my head feels like its been split open (only day 2). Hopeffuly attempt #2 to quit lasts longer than a week and a half D:

I can't remember if you were still on mumble when I was trying to log in the other night, or if I even mentioned it. Either way, I couldn't log in to my account and I never got any emails when I tried to do a password or account check. I finally opened a ticket with them to recover an account and they finally got back to me.

Edit: He didn't get me to diamond tier but he got me a bunch of new heroes to play with!

iG v Newbee
DK v LGD
C9 v Arrow

all in series 3 which to watch D:::::::::::

They shoulda swapped some of these games to series 4. Those matchups are boring

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
iG v Newbee
DK v LGD
C9 v Arrow

all in series 3 which to watch D:::::::::::

They shoulda swapped some of these games to series 4. Those matchups are boring

They should stretch it out a bit more and have less games on at the same time.

LiveWire

I meant make TI a few extra days.

Or just get rid of all of these silly playoff/play-in games and just do a March Madness style seeded, single-elimination tournament over 4 days. Imagine a no-name #16 team knocking off Alliance in the first round?

Ferny

Or just get rid of all of these silly playoff/play-in games and just do a March Madness style seeded, single-elimination tournament over 4 days. Imagine a no-name #16 team knocking off Alliance in the first round?

Drafting is so important in these games that I don't think that would work.

Top Bottom