• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

OMG there is a baby doom courier!!!

MUST
HAVE
IT

NO MATTER THE PRICE!

then gift it to crow <3

HOLY FUCK so much cool shit

rip checking account D:

Dota mouse - $70
Demiheroes x5 - $150
blind box pins x5 - $50
rosh pin - $15
CM glass - $10
Poodge hook bottle opener - $15
Ragdoll heroes mousepad - $20

Total: :(

BigAT

That Tiny miniature...
smile.gif

eznark

Banned
I might be able to get you guys some stuff. But if last year is any indication, most of this shit is probably gonna sell out super fast again.

That's why they give you the huge bag, bro!

Also protip if you guys are ordering, their shirts run small as hell.

rinse82

Is Madden out yet?

Since my kid was born 7 weeks ago I've played video games for a total of 2 hours.

MaddenGAF dads, how do you do it?

eznark

Banned
Is Madden out yet?

Since my kid was born 7 weeks ago I've played video games for a total of 2 hours.

Huh, newborns were the easiest since they don't do anything and you can't really help feeding them. Also hey sleep all the time. I didn't think the kids were super time consuming until three months or so.

Dirty secret is kids are boring as fuck until they can crawl.

My sister's two month old only wakes up to shit and be fed

Problem is she is right now a night owl and they basically never sleep for more than 1-2 hours at a time

Is Madden out yet?

Basically what Eznark said. I had way more time when my son was first born than I do now. Though now he goes to bed at the same time every night so at least I know what time I'll be able to play.

eznark

Banned
Basically what Eznark said. I had way more time when my son was first born than I do now. Though now he goes to bed at the same time every night so at least I know what time I'll be able to play.

Yup. From like crawling to walking is hard because they can move but are functionally retarded. Once they can walk as long as you haven't raised a moron they can take care of themselves basically.

The bed time thing is key. Our kids go to bed at nine every night so I know I can play from then til 2 or whatever. I actually have more time since my wife is so wiped out from the kids that she only wants to hang out on weekends generally. She goes to bed right after the kids. Course it helps that she is always training for a race so she has to get up early.

Basically.be better bro.

brentech

Anyone here have cable but provide their own box?
Talked to Armstrong, apparently I can purchase my own and then get a cableCARD from them to put into it. So it needs to be cableCARD compatible.

Want a DVR box and just a dumb HD box. Any recommendations?

Rorschach

Anyone got shovel knight on DS? I can't tell if it's the ds or the game, but it doesn't control that great. Should have bought it on steam sale I guess.

Top Bottom