• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Anyone got shovel knight on DS? I can't tell if it's the ds or the game, but it doesn't control that great. Should have bought it on steam sale I guess.

i have it on wiiU and it kind of controls like shit. on some of the bosses it wouldn't register my button presses on jump hits and other times the controls weren't as accurate navigating the obstacles

FMT they made a dota mod just for you!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_y7LU_cDwc

no cheep cheep beach no sale!

Rorschach

i have it on wiiU and it kind of controls like shit. on some of the bosses it wouldn't register my button presses on jump hits and other times the controls weren't as accurate navigating the obstacles

no cheep cheep beach no sale!
Ok glad it's not just me. Was reading OT and some are raving about the controls.

It's a little slow so far, but I can feel it's building up. Can't wait for the more advanced levels/bosses. Worried the controls will make some of the platforming frustrating, though.

Ferny

100% of the hours I committed to.

friday-damn-gif.gif

TheCrow

Watching my stream of last night's daily throw. The slow progression toward madness as the game slowly escaped us was great/terrible.

eznark

Banned
You guys did't play a single all random death match last night? What is wrong with you?

That's all I am playing tonight!

You guys did't play a single all random death match last night? What is wrong with you?

That's all I am playing tonight!

I'll play some ARDM or ability draft!

Do you still have league installed? I think me and Az are going to play but no one else wants to join us
cry.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Playing two different MOBA's at the same time seems like a great way to get better at each game.

eznark

Banned
No, I don't. I'd just as soon try out HotS with a group though. I played almost as much league as I have dota and while I do miss Kayle, I hate the visuals anytime I look at it.

Oh shock, CB doesn't want to try anything new.

CB3

No, I don't. I'd just as soon try out HotS with a group though. I played almost as much league as I have dota and while I do miss Kayle, I hate the visuals anytime I look at it.

Why would i wanna play the lesser version of dota?

eznark

Banned
I actually don't like in houses either. That torunament we did was fun, but the random in houses? Nah.

Though in -house, all random death match??? YES PLEASE

Ferny

I actually don't like in houses either. That torunament we did was fun, but the random in houses? Nah.

Though in -house, all random death match??? YES PLEASE

That's because in the tournament, we were actually trying and taking it somewhat seriously, especially Shake who yelled at me unprovoked. I still relive that every day :(

CB3

That's because in the tournament, we were actually trying and taking it somewhat seriously, especially Shake who yelled at me unprovoked. I still relive that every day :(

That was amazing. Thats on a stream archive somewhere, right?

lol you don't even like playing different modes IN dota.

ARDM is pretty fun! I just think its better suited after a few games of regular dota to relax a bit. And im the one that always wants to do single draft!

Rorschach

I was a bit buzzed last night. I thought that game was a dream... I just remember like 20 mins in, I said I smelled a throw.

Let's do a tournament this saturday/sunday. I'll sponsor prizes... we just don't have any good rivalries going. :(

Sokantish

I'm level 13 in HotS! I like it because I don't have to read a guide on how to play and what items to buy and what skill order to level

Top Bottom