• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Should be at some point. Was playing dota and didnt see your message before.

McNei1y

I had a dream about an NHL game last night. We were doing our normal club matches but the people playing were Pheenix, Eznark, Crow, and myself. Even my dream had me going around botching hits and losing fights. One of them was even against Eznark for some reason.

Sanjuro

I had a dream about an NHL game last night. We were doing our normal club matches but the people playing were Pheenix, Eznark, Crow, and myself. Even my dream had me going around botching hits and losing fights. One of them was even against Eznark for some reason.

So basically you had a dream about being in the box.

BigAT

It's because in real life, his roommate is the one in the box.

nopeg4brqx8kx0.gif

LiveWire

Anyone here headed to E3 next week? Your first drink is on me if you're gonna be in the Staples Center/LA Live area during the week.

Smokey

I got Watch Dogs on PS4. How do I mess yalls game up. The online stuff looked pretty good. I read some where that if you start the SP connected online, if you go offline you use all your shit?

Does anybody want a Watch_Dogs code on PC for like $20? I got 3 of them coming my way

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I got Watch Dogs on PS4. How do I mess yalls game up. The online stuff looked pretty good. I read some where that if you start the SP connected online, if you go offline you use all your shit?

Does anybody want a Watch_Dogs code on PC for like $20? I got 3 of them coming my way

i5 3750 3.4ghz
HD 7950 3gb
and only 4 gig of ram (other 4 gig stick bit the dust)

Can I run it o mighty one?

edit: above 15 fps?

Nightz

Is it Steam or uPlay?

Nightz

Got another 7 hour drive until we get back home to SD. I'm excited to lie down on my own bed.

In other news, we'll be moving to the east coast in July. Should be settled in by the time Madden comes out.

Smokey

Got another 7 hour drive until we get back home to SD. I'm excited to lie down on my own bed.

In other news, we'll be moving to the east coast in July. Should be settled in by the time Madden comes out.

Leaving wonderful SD for east coast :x

Ferny

Where on the East Coast?

Top Bottom