• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

God damn it, I don't have a ladder tall enough for this fucking smoke detector on my ceiling that won't stop beeping and I can't do shit about it until I go get a taller one.

Ferny

Just have Crow get it down for you.

RawWetFlatcoatretriever.gif

ShaneB

This has me intrigued:
http://thegolfclubgame.com/

I could use a good non-Tigerwoods-shoot a 45-golf game.

Was excited for this, and did buy it, but only to learn it runs pretty much like crap on my laptop at the moment. Hoping for some optimization, but in my opinion it's way too rough to recommend.

Figure I should post when I stream my Madden games in here as well (Madden 08 PC)...If that would be ok :)

Smokey

Playing games is actually kind of fun. During the process I realize that what I have on PS4 alone could probably last through the rest of the year, and I shouldn't buy anymore ;_;

Have any of yall played Transistor? Fucking weird. I still don't know what's going on, but the battle system is kind of cool. Literally just throws you in when the game loads and doesn't explain shit.

I actually enjoy watching hockey myself but I don't have the energy to keep up with the league

Translation: the Panthers are forever trash except the one stanley cup run (my last year in Florida) where we got swept out lulz

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
FMT teetering so close to that line of spoilin some shit. Willfully didn't read after "that was pretty ". Yes I agree Sansa is pretty. I know I'm reading the books but I'm actually behind the show..

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BACK WHERE YOU BELONG, FMT.

Where FMT belongs is behind Bob in mario kart

BACK WHERE YOU BELONG, FMT.

Where FMT belongs is behind Bob in mario kart

bob has never finished above me for the entire round and has finished ahead of me in a race maybe like twice. once i do my research on the effects of characters/karts i will beat you consistently!

Mrbob

The hawks/kings series showcased why playoff hockey is superior to playoff basketball.

And yeah what happened on game of thrones sucked even as I knew what was going to happen.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The one time i want Bob to over exaggerate his skills in something and he decides not to.

For fucks sake, bob!

Ferny

So I guess if you go to this Playstation E3 movie thing you get beta access to the new BF Hardline game. Definitely going now.

Top Bottom