• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Terminator 3 was so bad I literally cannot remember anything about it. Was it the one with Claire Danes and a bunker or something? I have no idea what the plot was.

Trasher

I would have totally asked you to get me some of the blind plushies if I had known you would :(

Lies

I would have remembered this!
It was like a month or more before or something so no one probably was thinking about it then. I even went through that line twice!

Next year you guys need to all go. It's so much fun. TrasherGAF even got mad hookups the last two days and got VIP suite tickets. We were on the same level as the pros and their suites so we literally would walk by every single one you could think of. Tashi gave Xboct a high five. Me and EazyB walked out of the building onto the red carpet literally right next to Fear and RTZ and watched all the nerds yell at them and cheer their names for autographs lolol. Was a hilarious and awesome experience. Demon was macking on some asian groupie chick in our suite. What a loser!

TheCrow

It was like a month or more before or something so no one probably was thinking about it then. I even went through that line twice!

Next year you guys need to all go. It's so much fun. TrasherGAF even got mad hookups the last two days and got VIP suite tickets. We were on the same level as the pros and their suites so we literally would walk by every single one you could think of. Tashi gave Xboct a high five. Me and EazyB walked out of the building onto the red carpet literally right next to Fear and RTZ and watched all the nerds yell at them and cheer their names for autographs lolol. Was a hilarious and awesome experience. Demon was macking on some asian groupie chick in our suite. What a loser!

A few of us are planning on it. We were just talking about how we should rent out a hourse. In house in a house!

eznark

Banned
Just like last year I'm 99% positive I'll go. Hopefully unlike last year they announce the dates early so there are no random conflicts.

In house in a house sounds like the best. then AZ can beat the shit out of Ferny like he was talking about last night. "I'll show him a fucking doorbell" or something like that.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
250px-Terminator_2_-_3D_Entrance_Universal_Studios_Florida.jpg

This is the real terminator 3. So so good

TheCrow

Just like last year I'm 99% positive I'll go. Hopefully unlike last year they announce the dates early so there are no random conflicts.

In house in a house sounds like the best. then AZ can beat the shit out of Ferny like he was talking about last night. "I'll show him a fucking doorbell" or something like that.

Soka will be in a corner playing lol.
sad.gif

Ferny

Oh, it's like that, Az?!

and watched all the nerds yell at them and cheer their names for autographs lolol. Was a hilarious and awesome experience. Demon was macking on some asian groupie chick in our suite. What a loser!

So you were yelling and cheering their names?

roasted!

A bunch of us are planning on going next year for sure. The only way I dont go is if I have a summer internship that conflicts with whenever valve schedules the event.

We better play some basketball or football if we seriously all meet up like that. I want to make fun of how bad all of you are at actual sports.

#6kmmrbasketballplaya

gonna shit on all you scrublets

Ferny

We better play some basketball or football if we seriously all meet up like that. I want to make fun of how bad all of you are at actual sports.

#6kmmrbasketballplaya

gonna shit on all you scrublets

No question we're playing some basketball while there.

6'2 barefoot

none of this fraudin "I'm 6 foot with shoes on" ferngully

Greg I will pay for your ticket to seattle just so i can dunk on you!

cant dunk anymore :(

I think brent and bob sound very similar. I used to get them confused. Worst voice is pretty harsh though.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who confuses the two.

I've learned the Bob tends to speak a little faster and a little higher pitched. He's more excitable as one might imagine.

Who's the tallest person in Dota MaddenGAF?

I guess they're not in DotA Madden GAF but aren't FMT and Wellie both well over 6'? Same with DCX.

I'm a mundane 5'8".

BigAT

6'5". I think DCX is around the same and I know Wellington and FMT live in Tall Town as well. Maybe FMT will be indoctrinated enough at that point to come to Seattle.

Ferny

I'm glad I'm not the only one who confuses the two.

I've learned the Bob tends to speak a little faster and a little higher pitched. He's more excitable as one might imagine.

I guess they're not in DotA Madden GAF but aren't FMT and Wellie both well over 6'? Same with DCX.

I'm a mundane 5'8".

Wells is a very tall guy. Not sure who is taller AT or him, but I went to a club with Wellington last year and guy looked like a bouncer watching over the crowd lol

Top Bottom