• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Smokey

Anybody getting TLOU for MP on PS4? I sold the game without trying it on PS3, but from all accounts it was supposed to be legit.

It will also be interesting to see how many "cinematic" 30fps console babies are still around now that they have experienced their darling, The Last of Us, in 60fps.

BigAT

Anybody getting TLOU for MP on PS4? I sold the game without trying it on PS3, but from all accounts it was supposed to be legit.

It will also be interesting to see how many "cinematic" 30fps console babies are still around now that they have experienced their darling, The Last of Us, in 60fps.

Don't worry, there is a 30 FPS option.

I am! I'll fight you in it

Ferny

True. Nobody should be picking that option. I dont know why anyone would.

I should have it by Thursday. Friday at the latest. Although Ferny has GUARANTEED me he will play TITANFALL on X1 so I may be busy with that blockbuster game.

I bought the season pass on the X1 so you damn skippy I will be playing when the new maps drop on the 31st.

eznark

Banned
oh shit a tank that is also a spiiiiiiiiiiider

Call of Duty: Solid Gears of Metallic Warfare

Oh man, evil privately owned corporations?! It's actually named Atlas. lolol. Did they ask that hack Ken Levine to pen a totally subtle screed?

eznark

Banned
I loved Black Ops story. That was a fun ass game. Definitely better than any other CoD writing wise.

Who is making this one? If it's Treyarch I'll give it a shot.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I liked the maps the best in Black Ops 1. Though the customization in 2 was pretty cool. I usually just rolled with a pistol to save points and picked up a regular gun off the first person i killed.

Smokey

I loved Black Ops story. That was a fun ass game. Definitely better than any other CoD writing wise.

Who is making this one? If it's Treyarch I'll give it a shot.

Sledgehammer games. Treyarch is presumably working on BLOPS 3 for next year and is now the A team. As long as it's not Infinity Ward you should be ok.

eznark

Banned
Sledgehammer games. Treyarch is presumably working on BLOPS 3 for next year and is now the A team. As long as it's not Infinity Ward you should be ok.

Truth bombs right there. Right now the bottom three studios in the world according to eznark are Infinity Ward, David Ellis and Sony Baseball.

TheCrow

Crow package sent

highfive.gif

Smokey

Truth bombs right there. Right now the bottom three studios in the world according to eznark are Infinity Ward, David Ellis and Sony Baseball.

did he have large hand in ruining my favorite console series? Was he responsible in anyway for destroying Halo MP?

Sold all the shit i didn't want on the market for about $200. Once my doom sword sells I will be up to $250 in steam bux. So everything i got essentially cost me $175. Not bad I suppose. I could sell my golden sheep for $140 but no thanks that item is too cool.

I think ez and crow did the best though. They actually profited (significantly) from what they got.

eznark

Banned
Sold all the shit i didn't want on the market for about $200. Once my doom sword sells I will be up to $250 in steam bux. So everything i got essentially cost me $175. Not bad I suppose. I could sell my golden sheep for $140 but no thanks that item is too cool.

I think ez and crow did the best though. They actually profited (significantly) from what they got.

That Razor helmet is worth over $300 now as well. But after seeing that glorious golden pulsing sucker? NOT ENOUGH

That Razor helmet is worth over $300 now as well. But after seeing that glorious golden pulsing sucker? NOT ENOUGH

Ima drop 10 g's next year at secret shop like that one dood on reddit. Sell everything to rich Chinese ppl and buy a new car with the profits. It's a foolproof plan!

edit---

my copy gets here thursday rinse! first time playing... so excite

eznark

Banned
Every once in awhile I feel nice and I check peoples wish lists. every time that person has failed to take advantage of the feature or only has like two games.

Mirrors of Fate HD live? Are you fucking kidding? You will never play Recettear Shake, even though it is awesome.

fuck you both

Every once in awhile I feel nice and I check peoples wish lists. every time that person has failed to take advantage of the feature or only has like two games.

Mirrors of Fate HD live? Are you fucking kidding? You will never play Recettear Shake, even though it is awesome.

fuck you both

I actually update my Wish list periodically. I think the first time I filled it out was when they did one of the sales/contests and you could win X# of games off your list.

Top Bottom