• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Every once in awhile I feel nice and I check peoples wish lists. every time that person has failed to take advantage of the feature or only has like two games.

Mirrors of Fate HD live? Are you fucking kidding? You will never play Recettear Shake, even though it is awesome.

fuck you both

:(

I only play dota and nintendo games

edit----

man regular cm looks so nice. I need more demiheroes!

TheCrow

That Razor helmet is worth over $300 now as well. But after seeing that glorious golden pulsing sucker? NOT ENOUGH
Thats what they were trying to sell them for but no one was buying at that price. Its actually only selling at around $220. I think only the gravelmaw sold for over $300 so it made it easier for me to just sell the gold trove cask. But I will open it if I get a gold vengeful demi hero.

So who is playing TLOU for first time?

Glad I held off

Same here. Excited to finally get to it.

How many were there? I need to buy normal venge and normal CM and I think slark was the only one I didn't get.

There were 5.

I need normal versions of venge and cm too. Getting the gold ones is cool for the in-game items but the regular versions of the demiheroes look way better.

Will you be joining EG?

[–]BlackDragon553 6 points an hour ago
If given the chance!!! Reunite with zai <3

EG.Black^ confirmed

not going to happen zai is moving to carry D:

edit-----

Also, I heard in your interview that you will be coming to Canada after Germany, will you be coming to Vancouver?

[–]BlackDragon553 6 points an hour ago
Actually to vancouver, because theres someone that I really really really wanna meet:)

Black^ is clearly a rtz fanboy!

LiveWire

Every once in awhile I feel nice and I check peoples wish lists. every time that person has failed to take advantage of the feature or only has like two games.

Mirrors of Fate HD live? Are you fucking kidding? You will never play Recettear Shake, even though it is awesome.

fuck you both

Actually my wish list was fifteen deep before the Steam summer sale. And Fuck yea mirrors of fate, I'm almost done with lords of shadow and wanted to pay the next part before getting lords of shadow 2. Tell you what you can make it up to me by buying me WildStar.

eznark

Banned
Na'VI got way better at the five and way worse wherever they decide to stick fly.

Excited to see where KKY goes. Maybe he'll end up back with Mouz? Puppey retire.

BigAT

Holy shit Dan pretty much is a tiny baby.

Even at a young age, I knew you don't shave your face just dry.

The more I learn about Dan the more I feel like his parents should be arrested. Or at the very least asked some hard questions about what they were doing instead of raising him properly.

That story about thinking that "egg whites" were egg shells....

Holy shit Dan pretty much is a tiny baby.

Even at a young age, I knew you don't shave your face just dry.

LOL

once when i was still in the military I had to dry shave with a razor blade from a box cutter so i wouldn't get my ass reamed. It was the worst decision ever. Luckily i dont really grow much facial hair, but god damn my face hated me for like a week.

Ferny

I think I had the worst luck out of everyone. No gold demiheroes at all AND I got 3 Pudge pins and 2 Sand Kings. I got Somnia'd

Thanks again, Live.

JdommPK.jpg

WTF VALVE.

Enjoy your Demihero! BTW, it's going to give you cancer.

Hey, so they all come with a Trove Cask, right?

Smokey

Ps+ PS4 titles are meh for August

Sony tells me I can't have sign up for EA vault because they said so

Sony slippin mayne

Mrbob

What is so great about EA Access? 10 percent off digital games, wow. I get 20 percent off with my Gamers Club card and have the ability to trade the game back in. Plus the early access stuff seems limited. 5 days early sounds nice until you realize you have a maximum of 2 hours to play.

But hey, I could play BF4 and a bunch of old sports games.

I do find it funny Sony basically told EA to effff off with Access. Talk about a shift in power between the two companies over the last year.

Yes, Dragon's Crown is pretty damn awesome.

Smokey

What is so great about EA Access? 10 percent off digital games, wow. I get 20 percent off with my Gamers Club card and have the ability to trade the game back in. Plus the early access stuff seems limited. 5 days early sounds nice until you realize you have a maximum of 2 hours to play.

But hey, I could play BF4 and a bunch of old sports games.

I do find it funny Sony basically told EA to effff off with Access. Talk about a shift in power between the two companies over the last year.

Yes, Dragon's Crown is pretty damn awesome.

Old sports games? Did you not see it starts with Madden 15 ?

Smokey

Play First – Membership in EA Access lets you experience trials of new EA games up to five days before the release date.* It starts with Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, FIFA 15, NBA LIVE 15, and Dragon Age: Inquisition, but more are on the way. If you decide to buy the game, your progress will carry over so you can pick up right where you left off.

So for new titles starting with M15 you get it 5 days early , up from 3 with their old season pass.

Plus whatever other items they made as part of it. For $5/ month that's really not bad. Sony is communist and hates freedom of choice!

eznark

Banned
So for new titles starting with M15 you get it 5 days early , up from 3 with their old season pass.

Plus whatever other items they made as part of it. For $5/ month that's really not bad. Sony is communist and hates freedom of choice!

"up to 5 days"

Looks like the Texans are available?

Mrbob

5 days early and a maximum of 2 hours to play.

I'm sure the internet will become ablaze with fake anger, which always happens nowadays, and Sony will cave in. Then we can subs within subs on all consoles, hurray.

Top Bottom