• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Ferny

May as well do both imo... I know we have some that we've ran since 2008 out on yahoo, but I think Rors ran them so I don't know if we can continue them.

As long as you're part of the league, it will allow you to move over settings and history at least I remember that being the case years back.

Is that because you bid a bunch of money on players who were injured last year?

No I've played in auction leagues before. I think I made it to one of the gaf championships in one. I don't care about losing (i do that in regular ones too!) it's just a waste of time.

Pick comes up. Someone nominates a guy. Bids go in. Timer down to 1 whoops +$1! Timer back up and do the dance again. Or people just nominating kickers.

Then you end up with homers spending too much (I had one niner on my team last year) and it leads to other people having stacked teams. You might say "well that's their bad!". Yeah, just like a guy going 0-12 and not setting his rosters it actually affects everyone!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
All im hearing is "auction is too deep and im getting outplayed".

Im quite sure we can get 12 without fmt in the auction draft. He can be in the simpleton draft.

eznark

Banned
Bt0NCWfCIAEb_CP.jpg:large

soe why

All im hearing is "auction is too deep and im getting outplayed".

Im quite sure we can get 12 without fmt in the auction draft. He can be in the simpleton draft.

Why'd ya have to go and make things so complicated! And you cry and you lie and you die and you sigh and you pry!

P.s

I said I will play in either

CB3

Auction draft is the equivalent of fmt getting AIM on his phone a few years ago. Its just too much

Auction draft is the equivalent of fmt getting AIM on his phone a few years ago. Its just too much

Lulz I've played in auction drafts no less than 4 years running. It's more time consuming and more prone to abuse but I don't flat out hate it. Just prefer regular!

Ps

Live profile was best but no longer works :(

Ferny

Alright, I created both the Auction and the FMT can't handle Auction drafts League.

It looks like the actual history is tied to a single commish which kind of stinks, but since Rors probably won't be around till after the season starts, it would have happened regardless.

We'll shoot for 12 people in each. If we can't get the full 12, we'll go down to 10 cause any less and that's baby territory.

If you're interested in joining one, or both leagues (DO IT, FMT) just reply letting me know.

Draft date and time can be decided later on.

Auction League
  1. Ferny
  2. CB
  3. Somnia
  4. Eznark
  5. Splat
  6. Pheenix
  7. FMT

Regular League
  1. Ferny
  2. CB
  3. Somnia
  4. Eznark
  5. FMT

CB3

Whats a regular league? I thought it was called the SingSing "You a pussy, man" FMT invitational.

Alright, I created both the Auction and the FMT can't handle Auction drafts League.

It looks like the actual history is tied to a single commish which kind of stinks, but since Rors probably won't be around till after the season starts, it would have happened regardless.

We'll shoot for 12 people in each. If we can't get the full 12, we'll go down to 10 cause any less and that's baby territory.

If you're interested in joining one, or both leagues (DO IT, FMT) just reply letting me know.

Auction League
  1. Ferny
  2. CB
  3. Somnia
  4. Eznark
  5. Splat
  6. Pheenix
  7. FMT

Regular League
  1. Ferny
  2. CB
  3. Somnia
  4. Eznark
  5. FMT (?)

I will play in both

Ferny

Really Luke? Whyyy?

Destiny's raids will not support online matchmaking with random players.
'
I understand that it may not be ideal, but why not provide the option? It's also a FPS so it's not like it will be crazy intricate like WoW raids or something and even those have raid matchmaking.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Thanks to CB and others for praising shovel knight. Grabbed it last week and I love it.

LiveWire

Auction League
  1. Ferny
  2. CB
  3. Somnia
  4. Eznark
  5. Splat
  6. Pheenix
  7. FMT

Regular League
  1. Ferny
  2. CB
  3. Somnia