• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

eznark

Banned
Evolve delayed. Prooooooooooooobably smart.

Dental insurance premiums are all super cheap, probably because the things people actually care about are elective anyway.

Evolve delayed. Prooooooooooooobably smart.

Dental insurance premiums are all super cheap, probably because the things people actually care about are elective anyway.

I just need a reworked filling and a new on maybe. Why are candy, cookie dough, and cupcakes so damn tasty?!?!
cry.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I havent messed with Fez since i went through it on 360 at launch. Downloaded it on PS4 since its free on PS+. What a glorious looking game fez is. And that music. Hot damn.

eznark

Banned
$0 is exactly how much I am willing to give the shithead frog, so i'll download it when I get home.

Vita stuff is good! Didn't know that math platformer was free today too.

cdyhybrid

I kinda want to buy some hats.

Recommend me a good one, and if it's not stupidly expensive, looks good, and is for a hero I actually play, I'll get it!

CB3

$0 is exactly how much I am willing to give the shithead frog, so i'll download it when I get home.

Vita stuff is good! Didn't know that math platformer was free today too.

I played the first level of Metrico. Seems potentially interesting. Ill have to get into it a little more.

Mrbob

GTA5 next gen must be coming out in October for Take Two to bump back Evolve.

Disappointed but I'm fine. Bayonetta 2 and Shadow of Mordor are enough for me.

posted this a while back but here are two of my favorite items in my stash...

unusual frostivus frost baby roshan and sheepstick for NP

if you got the cash, you could opt for a lotus blossom or trail of burning doom baby roshan but those are kinda pricey. The trail of burning doom one is like $200 last i checked

this courier is prolly my overall favorite that I own

donkey_crummy_wizard_2014_large.18a525696911059effcd21fbd55155a56d559fdd.png

sogood

honorable mentions:

doomling
360fx360f

scribbins the scarab
12520-dota2_courier_scarab02.png

Somnia

Cool, I just got an xbone... now what do I do with it?

Give me a courier! All I gots is the donkey.

Get Killer Instinct and if you haven't get your 2 free games this month from games with gold (if you have xbox live). You get Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero both games I actually enjoyed.

When the EA Access comes out I'd recommend getting it cause I'd say buy Peggle 2, but it's $12, may as well spend the $30 and get 3 more games plus more games down the line. Plus you can play madden and others early even if you're getting them on PS4.

McNei1y

Good to know you were ignoring them this whole time!

Ignoring/not being by my computer... same thing in mcneily terms!

Get Killer Instinct and if you haven't get your 2 free games this month from games with gold (if you have xbox live). You get Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero both games I actually enjoyed.

When the EA Access comes out I'd recommend getting it cause I'd say buy Peggle 2, but it's $12, may as well spend the $30 and get 3 more games plus more games down the line. Plus you can play madden and others early even if you're getting them on PS4.

I'm going to look into this. I'm probably getting all EA games on PS4 but may look into Destiny, as well as a few other FPS', on Xbone.

CB3

Foles has some pretty nice stats. Almost makes up for last year when FMT screwed me out of his proper QB rating on the PS4 version.

McNei1y

But bros, I don't do it on purpose! Please! I don't remember the last time I was by this computer between 8-11! I would never intend on breaking our brobond! Believe that!

BigAT

posted this a while back but here are two of my favorite items in my stash...

unusual frostivus frost baby roshan and sheepstick for NP

You show off your NP items by standing proudly on top of the highest spots in all the land, cliff jungling like a damn fool.

i just had one of my worst games.... 0 kills, 10 death, 19 assist. fucking 0 kills!? more than half of my deaths came within our own base area. not sure what i could have done :(

Top Bottom