• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

eznark

Banned
That was the worst night of Dota in awhile and I only played two games. Fucking brutal.

But...

I washed it down with a couple levels from Max and the Curse of the Brotherhood (seriously amazing, best platformer since Giana Sisters) and Dragon's Crown. I kind of don't understand that game. Is it a roguelike? I thought it was a brawler. Is it a brawler roguelike? If I buy enough shit from the with will she take her tiny top off and blow me? Why does that woman carrying the water shaker her tits at me when I hit her with a hammer? What the fuck is wrong with the Japanese?

Ferny

You missed a real dozy after you left Eznark. I've never heard CB sound so depressed. A true WhooshKaDoosh in every sense of the word.

eznark

Banned
I was listening for a litle bit while I played Max. Then I got a "this is going about as well as you would expect" message after I left my office for dragon's crown.

If I play tonight I think I want it to be with Greg/FMT so I can enjoy myself. Crow seems so happy!

Holy shit Jennifer Lee is adapting Wrinkle in Time for Disney! dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

TheCrow

I was listening for a litle bit while I played Max. Then I got a "this is going about as well as you would expect" message after I left my office for dragon's crown.

If I play tonight I think I want it to be with Greg/FMT so I can enjoy myself. Crow seems so happy!

Holy shit Jennifer Lee is adapting Wrinkle in Time for Disney! dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

lol I was just solo queuing.
crazy.gif

and surprisingly no one has flamed me for randoming every game. I expected more "fuck you, pick serous because this is ranked."

Ferny

Someone has to try and carry while you lag behind the hard support on your PL

Pretty hard to do anything early game in a lane where Undying takes all your health and Tiny stuns all game long. But you would have been fine I'm sure. Eznark too pro.

eznark

Banned
Pretty hard to do anything early game in a lane where Undying takes all your health and Tiny stuns all game long. But you would have been fine I'm sure. Eznark too pro.

I'm too smart to pick PL!

Also we had tons of sentries and dust in that Nyx game...he gave no fucks!

eznark

Banned
I believe he went right past T1 at one point just to get to CB. His last words were "Don't worry, he won't kill me"

we were so squishy. I picked Venge then went to the bathroom, as I sat down I heard you say "wow we are really squishy" as I looked at their lineup.

That was a "welp" moment. That Nyx was really good though.

Mrbob

TheCrow

Hot damn these songs. First song is so bad I couldn't stop listening. I was mesmerized by the awful. The second song made me cry too, only because the recorder made my ears start to bleed.

You just keep proving that you're the best Bobby!
happytears.gif

Greg

that's what I'm talking about!

Smokey

So many feelings hurt in that SIGGRAPH Ryse thread because it's not a PS4 game.

SIGGRAPH obviously has no idea what they are talking about in their arena and should listen to message board champions

Mrbob

Who is Crytek? Do they make Dota gear?

As probably the only one here who finished Ryse, easily the best game on Xbox One. Of course that isn't a high bar.

Nightz

FMT, you can assign multiple commissioners in the online franchise now! No more waiting for you to get home to advance!

Smokey

Who is Crytek? Do they make Dota gear?

As probably the only one here who finished Ryse, easily the best game on Xbox One. Of course that isn't a high bar.

Nobody plays crytek games for their gameplay tho. Then again they can't pay people so...

But in the graphics department...its nice

brentech

I've never watched and only heard him talk about it on the podcast, but he generally has no idea what he is saying or what heroes do when describing to others.

Ferny

If Crispy ever stopped playing with Brad, I really believe Brad would quit. I don't think he could ever solo queue regularly.

eznark

Banned
I've never watched and only heard him talk about it on the podcast, but he generally has no idea what he is saying or what heroes do when describing to others.

The last daily I watched he was still like "ok now what item do I buy" and not in the "ok, i've got my core items now what should I get" that all of us discuss from time to time but "i have brown boots, which boots do I get"

He has made so little progress.

TheCrow

If Crispy ever stopped playing with Brad, I really believe Brad would quit. I don't think he could ever solo queue regularly.

I follow him on dotabuff and he plays a decent amount of dota either by himself or without crispy.

The last daily I watched he was still like "ok now what item do I buy" and not in the "ok, i've got my core items now what should I get" that all of us discuss from time to time but "i have brown boots, which boots do I get"

He has made so little progress.
Especially when he plays with crispy. He probably just scared of getting the wrong item and rather have crispy hold his hand.

TheCrow

IDK. Its interesting that a few people in the industry who are around brads skill (2k) are conflicted when it comes to playing with Crispy. They believe that those games don't teach them anything since they just fuck around as crispy wins the game for them. Brad would've been better off just playing with people around his skill level.

eznark

Banned
Cris[y just needs to be a giant cunt like AT so that Brad learns while they play.

And 2k? Really? Is that information from your special premium account?

Looking at how he reacts to even the slightest criticism online, I doubt he'd be able to handle actually getting coached up. He'd just quit.

IDK. Its interesting that a few people in the industry who are around brads skill (2k) are conflicted when it comes to playing with Crispy. They believe that those games don't teach them anything since they just fuck around as crispy wins the game for them. Brad would've been better off just playing with people around his skill level.

It's kind of like when we first started playing and AT's smurf would go 30-1-40 or some crazy shit and just outright win the game. We weren't learning shit in those games. We used to always stack with at least one smurf early when we played. Eventually we decided to start stacking as 5 noobs (i think this was luke's idea) and we actually started to learn shit. I remember when we first started to noob stack and we'd run 5 supports LOL... then we'd get mad when we lost the game at 50 minutes after dominating the early game D:

TheCrow

Cris[y just needs to be a giant cunt like AT so that Brad learns while they play.

And 2k? Really? Is that information from your special premium account?

Yeah I think he's roughly around the same skill level of the few 2k streams I've seen. On par with most of the players in the Rektreational.

But I'm a giant cunt AND you guys don't learn shit.

we learn plenty... you just pretend every game we lose is due to our mistakes or shortcomings and every game we win is due to flawless brilliant play by yourself or grave

The thing is, I can't tell if you are joking with this whole cunty shtick or if this is actually genuine behavior

Ferny

OMG SAVIO VEGA SAUSILITO MAKER

When Dan meant to say he bought a sous vide machine lol

I love Dan on the podcast.

Smokey

we learn plenty... you just pretend every game we lose is due to our mistakes or shortcomings and every game we win is due to flawless brilliant play by yourself or grave

The thing is, I can't tell if you are joking with this whole cunty shtick or if this is actually genuine behavior

It's genuine breh

LiveWire

Are you talking about AT or every single person here?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Guys guys, save the arguing until we're actually playing dota. There's plenty of time to hate eachother then!

Top Bottom