• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Does it again,every f-ing pass play he completes is on 3rd down when he scrambles.

I spy and it doesnt work.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Im close to quitting!

Now he scrambles out on a 2nd down and then a first down!

AND AGAIN!

AND AGAIN!

I'm not even blitzing.

AirBrian

SickBoy said:
Demon: what's your gamertag? I'll add you and see if you're around when I get back home tonight...

That's actually 11 my time... I just use Pacific 'cause I figure it's a more normal conversion for folks...
Works for me! 10 AM Central.

Striker, what works best for you this weekend? Looks like I'm playing SickBoy tomorrow morning, so just about any time after that works for me. If you're around now, that works too.

Fifty

Control a LB manually and spy/blitz him. I don't get why it's working so well. I would have done it with Vince Young if I knew how to consistantly gain yards via the tactic :lol

AirBrian

FrenchMovieTheme said:
airbrian have you setup the remaining rams games (i haven't checked the thread)?

p.s. there could potentially be a 6 way tie for the final spot in the NFC... lol
Already played Ramirez, got a game scheduled tomorrow with SickBoy, and getting one scheduled with Striker. True's Tree-Sitty is unable to finish the fight right now, but he's already on my FL, so have no fears!

Fifty

Actually you'll see that we gave you a win in that game against True. The reasoning being that since the playoffs start on monday we'd probably have to do the same thing on monday, this just makes it easier to manage the remaining gms.

Matrix

Fucking A YOU TRY TO STOP THIS BS WITH THE TEXANS!

All 4 of his tds are on scramble passes.

Fifty

We'll have to use a replacement Cards owner. First person to PM me gets the Cards vs Lonestar, assuming his 360 is working. Bizarre that the game would freeze only on motion plays.

Matrix

jesus christ almost came back with a little cheese of my own at the end.

Sorry Rors I got cheesed.

:lol wow I attempted 46 passes

Matrix

I actually got an onside kick recovery with 40 seconds left and I blew it.

BTW scrambling/running towards the sideline to throw as soon as you snap the ball when their is no pressure at all should be f-ing banned.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I repeat, do I get a free win against True, since a rival and competing spot for a playoff team, was given a free win, against the same opponent I need to play against as well?

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
I repeat, do I get a free win against True, since a rival and competing spot for a playoff team, was given a free win, against the same opponent I need to play against as well?
Get on Live >:|

Fifty

ok, this'll be fair. I'll give you the win as well, but if true wants to play then he'll have the ability to negate the free win and decide it himself. So basic it's a temporary free win, until monday, in which it's permanent.

(the main reason we're doing this is because True is 1-11. Sorry dude but I'm playing the odds! If any games aren't played they might as well be the most obvious outcomes)

Matrix

Cloudy said:
gg Matrix. I almost choked it away :lol

Grrrr you should have.You really need to stop that scrambling as soon as you snap the ball crap,I dont care if its Garrad,thats just cheese and everyone in this league knows it.I was typing up above when you were doing it cause I was pissed.If people can bitch at slo for doing it,you should get it too.

Its your magic play when you have 3rd and long against crappy teams like the Texans.

fun fact: if the bengals, jaguars, and raiders all finish 9-7, one of the final 2 playoff spots is guaranteed to go to the raiders per the conference record tie breaker

p.s. i haven't decided about the draft rules (i.e. if you didn't finish all your games?) perhaps a vote is in order!

Rorschach

fun fact: if the bengals, jaguars, and raiders all finish 9-7, one of the final 2 playoff spots is guaranteed to go to the raiders per the conference record tie breaker

p.s. i haven't decided about the draft rules (i.e. if you didn't finish all your games?) perhaps a vote is in order!
The odds of that happening are slim, though. :[

His only opponents are 1) a guy who's tanking on purpose now to get the most overrated team in the draft and 2) a guy who's new to the league and the team he's playing as.

Sorry, Striker, I tried, but apparently Dirt Warner didn't want to play... I put him in from the first play and it took him out automatically...wtf. I'm used to having a shitty oline, so that wasn't an issue, but damn does it take Leinart 5 years to wind up to throw? Oh, and Fitzgerald = made of glass T_T He was out too.

INTed in the endzone twice, although 1 was like from 50 miles. :lol

Lonestar

That was a Sexy Rexy Arm Cannon of GOD FODDER. :lol :lol

I count that Pick 6 as payback for the poo that happened at the beginning Stupid fumblitis.

Fifty

Lonestar, your last game is against Daw and he's away right now, most likely unable to play his games, so..

I can fill in for him. Despite being a Ravens fan, I'm not that good at this year's game so you wouldn't have much to fear. If that's cool with you we can play sometime. I suppose I could play now if you want to, but I'd understand if you're burnt out.

Lonestar

ok, I understand the situation.

Don't Eeyore me! Fifty + Ravens = DANGER!

It's 1 AM here...heading to bed if you don't mind.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
That was a Sexy Rexy Arm Cannon of GOD FODDER. :lol :lol

I count that Pick 6 as payback for the poo that happened at the beginning Stupid fumblitis.
:lol I was like "where the fuck is that going?" Oh well, GG!

GAF Madden league's official mascot = Eeyore.

Lonestar

I, as Seattle, could very well be "Seattle'd" by Slo and the Minnies. Stoopid NFC North, and their token playoff spot :p

Striker

Rorschach said:
The odds of that happening are slim, though. :[

His only opponents are 1) a guy who's tanking on purpose now to get the most overrated team in the draft and 2) a guy who's new to the league and the team he's playing as.

Sorry, Striker, I tried, but apparently Dirt Warner didn't want to play... I put him in from the first play and it took him out automatically...wtf. I'm used to having a shitty oline, so that wasn't an issue, but damn does it take Leinart 5 years to wind up to throw? Oh, and Fitzgerald = made of glass T_T He was out too.

INTed in the endzone twice, although 1 was like from 50 miles. :lol
No problem. I probably would've lost. If I was given a choice, I'd play without an OL. It's the same as playing with those bozos. I mean, what the fuck. In my drive I had against Lonestar before it froze, he sacked me when two of my dipshit RT and RG just stood there.

I saw you were sacked 5 times. :lol

Welcome to my world. :(

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the rest of true's games will be assigned as wins for his opponents

edit - what fifty said
Shit. He'll get top pick!

Rorschach

Striker said:
No problem. I probably would've lost. If I was given a choice, I'd play without an OL. It's the same as playing with those bozos. I mean, what the fuck. In my drive I had against Lonestar before it froze, he sacked me when two of my dipshit RT and RG just stood there.

I saw you were sacked 5 times. :lol

Welcome to my world. :(
It wouldn't be so bad if I could have kept Warner in. You should have used him more. Leinart is a piece of shit. He takes his sweet time releasing the ball. I'm used to JRuss who at least can sling it even though my line is even worse than yours. Also, wtf is up with Arizona's playbook? :lol I know the WRs are good, but the routes take like 40 years to develop on a lot of the plays... I ended up adjusting a lot of them at the line.

I'm not used to getting sacked that many times as WRs are wide open. :( THROW THE BALL!!! AAAG!

I got the hang of it at the end, but by then it was too late. :|

Slo

The NFC playoff picture is crazy.

If I win, I'm in by winning the division.
If AirBrian wins out, he can lock up the 2nd wildcard.
If Lonestar gets his 10th win, his only competition for the wildcard is AirBrian.

If these things don't happen, we'll have a gigantic clusterfuck of 9-7 teams! :lol

AFC picture:
Sickboy controls his own destiny, with Rors hoping that he tanks.

Slo

Sorry buddy, I'm watching my kids all day today, and tonight I'm going out. Should we just say screw it and give me the win? :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sucks for teams that play 3-4. How you are going to stop the inside run is beyond me.
I think more AFC teams play the 3-4, but I know FMT and Shawn do as well.

FMT, how does this new rule affect 3-4 formations that have an over or under sub formation? Technically a LB becomes a down lineman, so I'd have 4 d-linemen allowing me to crash right?!?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
In over/under formations with the 4-3, the strong/weak LB does not shift with line shifts. I would assume the same applies with the 3-4.

Do I get my win against True, too???

That makes me 9-7, but I assume that I lose the tiebreakers? :(

Oh, well. It's my fault. If I had won just one of my 5 3-point loss games, including 2 overtime games, I'd be in the playoffs. So all I get for winning 9 out of my 10 last games is a lower draft pick...damn....

Top Bottom