• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MaddenGAF's EASHL Thread: What's a Little Frost Among Friends?

Let's set rosters for tonight, so far it looks like we got

Me
Livewire
McNeily
Marvie
Wsox
Rinse
My friend (Leonlai86)
Nightz??
Crow??
Noz??

That's exactly 10!

Let me know. I'm still thinking about 90 minutes from now, 9:30 CT

Marvie_3

Banned
Let's set rosters for tonight, so far it looks like we got

Me
Livewire
McNeily
Marvie
Wsox
Rinse
My friend (Leonlai86)
Nightz??
Crow??
Noz??

That's exactly 10!

Let me know. I'm still thinking about 90 minutes from now, 9:30 CT
I'll play goalie if we get more than 10. Also, I probably won't be on until ~10-10:30pm.

We're just going to keep this one for now

Eating now, I'm going to hop on and wait for yall

Crow and Live are finishing their league games. McNeily where you at :(

McNei1y

I'll be ready to play some tonight. I was to tired after the work event last night to hop on. I am free tonight though. So lets play some club matches or in house games. Mister McNeily needs to bust some fools.

TheCrow

Hopefully we can get an inhouse going tonight. But I don't think i'll be playing any more games with a full squad of 6. Its no fun and I got better things to do, like DOTA.

Nightz

Hopefully we can get an inhouse going tonight. But I don't think i'll be playing any more games with a full squad of 6. Its no fun and I got better things to do, like DOTA.

I was considering changing my name last night when we were playing defense. Doom Bringer/Bounty Hunter would have been an awesome defensive combo lol.

TheCrow

I was considering changing my name last night when we were playing defense. Doom Bringer/Bounty Hunter would have been an awesome defensive combo lol.

lol Retire gangnam style and introduce bounty hunter or night stalker to hockey. We already have nyx playing forward.

LiveWire

I think the biggest problems we had last night was the transition from offense to defense. BS goal scoring glitches or not, nearly every goal the other teams scored on us were the result of odd man rushes, breakaways or puck chasing in our own zone.

I think the problem (as phee said several times) is having to play against teams with higher rated players, but even then, I think it's a positioning issue among all of us that is the biggest culprit. With time and more practice I think that will be fixed easily.

you are right but we styleeeeeeeeeeeed on offense

for the most part

also, who will be around tonight for the in house? yall want to do same time, 9:30 CTish? I could probably start half an hour earlier today

LiveWire

When you say In-House, do you mean two squads of GAF teams H2H? Or matchmaking?

Either way I'll be online, I have my soccer league championship at 7:30PM PT, so will probably be back around 9:30PT to play.

And yes, those cross-crease one-timers we were scoring were textbook. :)

When you say In-House, do you mean two squads of GAF teams H2H? Or matchmaking?

Either way I'll be online, I have my soccer league championship at 7:30PM PT, so will probably be back around 9:30PT to play.

And yes, those cross-crease one-timers we were scoring were textbook. :)

In house is 2 squads of GAF, yeah. 5 on 5

I guess we'll have a smaller crew started and then it'll pick up as time goes on. I am going to be around at 9:30 CT, same time as yesterday. Maybe earlier if I get tired of working

PBY

Banned
In house is 2 squads of GAF, yeah. 5 on 5

I guess we'll have a smaller crew started and then it'll pick up as time goes on. I am going to be around at 9:30 CT, same time as yesterday. Maybe earlier if I get tired of working

Im in it if you need dudes. Not trying to kick established members out doe.

Im in it if you need dudes. Not trying to kick established members out doe.

Hell no you're gonna play. Are we friends on live? send pheeniks a friend request and then I can get you in after I approve

when will you be around?

So far the roster for tonight

Me (Whatever)
Peter (D)
Crow (D)
CB (Wing)
My friend (Wing)
Nightz? (Wing/D)
McNeily? (D)
Livewire? (Wing)
Noz? (Wing)
Rinse? (Wing)
Sox? (Wing/D)

PBY

Banned
Hell no you're gonna play. Are we friends on live? send pheeniks a friend request and then I can get you in after I approve

when will you be around?

So far the roster for tonight

Me
Peter
Noz?
CB?
Nightz?
McNeily?
Livewire?
Crow?
Rinse?
Sox?

Think my friend who is still waiting account approval will be able to play too

Whenever- all i got to do is put in a load of laundry

sending you a Friend Request- its from RJ127x or something, roomies xbox

I'll be ready to go in half an hour

Seems like several of you are ready to play though. You guys should get into a club MM

Top Bottom