• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Palmer_v1

Time to suit up Blarg. As a side note you people are bad at puzzles.

6n8MDfb4sLTtm.gif

Quiet, you!

RetroMG

Wait, wait, wait... WHAT!?

Oh my God, the Star Wars thread is going to go even more insane when the new day starts.

EDIT: I know Worthy Edge wasn't supposed to post, but my god, the GIF is the perfect reaction.

He did say he was bad cop >_>

I'm guessing that's what the initial hint was. Also calling himself lawful evil.

Man, I want to see what the hell's going on in the dead person forum right now.

It is as it's called: kinda dead...but things will get livelier in the coming days!

Haha, fair. I was just thinking there might've been a bit of a "Wait...he's not my partneer?" and some more confusion going on

Anyway, that's enough discussion of that, don't want anyone to accidentally let anything slip

Swamped

Banned
Haha, fair. I was just thinking there might've been a bit of a "Wait...he's not my partneer?" and some more confusion going on

Anyway, that's enough discussion of that, don't want anyone to accidentally let anything slip

...you can read through the thread after the game is over ;)

I'm so disappointed in the town of Devillage Ass. Not even a game of tic-tac-toe smh.
Not really, it's very interesting to see a more measured game lol.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I felt bad about getting the ball rolling on Hippiehobo who turned out to be a townie doublevoter... but you guys in the Star Wars thread are hell bent on your self destruction.

Top Bottom