• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Also, on the two different games:

F8YnoyA.png

I'll be honest, I don't feel so bad about freak because he was kind of a douche to the rest of us... :x

Hippie being evicted, on the other hand, was an unmitigated disaster and you all should be ashamed!
I didnt vote for him >_>;;

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Well, I'm interested in the next game.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
1) give town strong abilities
2) town immediately lynched them

Zubz

Banned
ROFL. Hilarious avatar, too.

I say let this guy run the next Mafia. He's definitely creative enough for it.

Agreed. Blarg, you were fantastic! I'd say more, but I don't want to discuss game stuff here. Just know that you will be missed!

730.gif

Zatoth

Witnessed!

Very minor, possibly incorrect Fury Road spoiler:
Mediocre is when Nux fell off the rig and dropped the gun immediately

I am quite sure at least one warboy screams "mediocre" after this scene. :D

Blarg was at least able to finish the job.

MattyG

Banned
Witnessed!
Edit: Speaking of...

I believe Crab is tracking that still.
We do have a list I believe. I actually got a PM around noon today from a Gaffer named EzekelRAGE who wanted to be added to it, so he should go on first and then YesNOnoNOYes.

Haly

Ezekiel has been transformed into an animal villager already so unless there were other people, YesNo can probably stand in front of the line.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be playing the next round, and Karkador and MattyG will be filling in my role of teaching whoever wants to host from our current games. If we keep that up in rotation (everyone hosts a game under a mentor, then becomes the mentor for the next round), then we'll be able to keep a steady and continuous stream of games going. I have indeed been tracking the waiting list, don't worry.

Was just eager to get more mafia in :p, probably should've stated I was in AC mafia. But yea, others not in a game should go b4 me.

Kevyt

I'll be playing the next round, and Karkador and MattyG will be filling in my role of teaching whoever wants to host from our current games. If we keep that up in rotation (everyone hosts a game under a mentor, then becomes the mentor for the next round), then we'll be able to keep a steady and continuous stream of games going. I have indeed been tracking the waiting list, don't worry.

Can I join in for the next one? Waiting list?

Haly

I'm sorry Hippie I will never accuse you again.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Some mafia games do allow revival roles; the down-side is that you can't have a Dead Thread and as a whole I think that it actually makes it less for the Dead because only one or two can revived whereas everyone gets to join in the magical fun party with blackjack and hookers that is the Dead Thread.

Not that there is a Dead Thread, of course.

RetroMG

If there's a waiting list forming for Season 3, I want to be on it. I waited too long to work up the courage to get in on Season 2.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
If there's a waiting list forming for Season 3, I want to be on it. I waited too long to work up the courage to get in on Season 2.

You're already on the waiting list, IIRC. Either at the top or second from top at this point.

I think this would be a good theme for a mafia game, what say you Blarg?
Blarg PLS!

QVzVDSp.gif

Who told you about this!?! WHO SENT YOU?!?!?

...I really do have to continue that thread one day XD dunno about Mafia-style but I've had a revamped multiple-choice format in mind for a while now ;)

Some mafia games do allow revival roles; the down-side is that you can't have a Dead Thread and as a whole I think that it actually makes it less for the Dead because only one or two can revived whereas everyone gets to join in the magical fun party with blackjack and hookers that is the Dead Thread.

E1TqFVc.gif

Kevyt

There should be a Yu-gi-oh themed Mafia game. The joy of saying "You've activated my trap card!" would be oh so rewarding.

Just saying... :p

Palmer_v1

I think karkador mentioned a Zero Escape theme at once point. That made me try to brainstorm it, but the best i could come up with was simultaneous games that somehow affect each other.

Mazre

I think karkador mentioned a Zero Escape theme at once point. That made me try to brainstorm it, but the best i could come up with was simultaneous games that somehow affect each other.

Had a similar idea myself, something sort of like Fringe with two separate games where players would be assigned a 'home' thread and each would have the standard split of natives/outsiders and getting voted out sent you to the opposing thread. Main issues being coming up with a sensible win condition and some way to permanently remove players (maybe only able to pass through a portal once, teams have to claim both sides). Would be a logistical nightmare. Would need to have a separate forum and give users per thread permissions with a new thread per day phase.

Top Bottom