• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

I assumed you were insane b/c the avatar

Also, wait, you fucking telling me Neomafia only started up like early this year?
Holy shit

yep its only a year old, this community :> but it's growing and really establishing as an awesomely tight-knit group, i think <3

ilu all mah gafia bros/sis

<3

except ourobolous. i hate that guy. and palmer. and royroy. and really everyone else >:C

Sorian

Banned
yep its only a year old, this community :> but it's growing and really establishing as an awesomely tight-knit group, i think <3

<3

except ourobolous. i hate that guy. and palmer. and royroy. and really everyone else >:C

But you like me.

Ourobolus

Banned

<3

you love me, don't fight it

I've only been through 1 day of mafia and I'm pissed, so I can kind of understand.

hahaha i remember how it felt when i was playing :> the frustrationnnnnsssss omg

:>

specially in star wars. (its all palmer's fault)

but then later afterwards, .... after the season ended.... i thought to myself. im not going to get involved again!! those people are craaaaaaaaay-zeeeeeeeeeeee

.... butbutbut then. days without shenanigans are so dull and lifeless .... without realising it, i have been infected!!!!!!! oh no~

so i came back to S3

sigh

what are you doing to my life, gafia ;____;

hahaha i remember how it felt when i was playing :> the frustrationnnnnsssss omg

:>

specially in star wars. (its all palmer's fault)

but then later afterwards, .... after the season ended.... i thought to myself. im not going to get involved again!! those people are craaaaaaaaay-zeeeeeeeeeeee

.... butbutbut then. days without shenanigans are so dull and lifeless .... without realising it, i have been infected!!!!!!! oh no~

so i came back to S3

sigh

what are you doing to my life, gafia ;____;
one day we will be in the same game again

and I will finally lead a vote against you.

<3

SalvaPot

I got in on S2 with the Animal Crossing thread and I believe, but I am not sure, I was one of the first adamant defenders of the No Lynch on Day 1.

Then I made the first Vigilante game as a test to try my luck in hosting the Harry Potter game, let's see how it goes!

Sawneeks

Banned
How long has everyone been a part of Gaf Mafia
Storytime while the kiddies are sleeping

Season 3, Danganronpa Mafia. Despite being really salty over the ending I had a lot of fun and couldn't wait to start playing again.

H-hey now Boss, we're still friends, right? I'm still in good standing with you, right? Right??? Did unlimited spider power change you? D:

Season 3, Danganronpa Mafia. Despite being really salty over the ending I had a lot of fun and couldn't wait to start playing again.

H-hey now Boss, we're still friends, right? I'm still in good standing with you, right? Right??? Did unlimited spider power change you? D:

you are virtually another me (GAFIA MAFIA MEMORIES~)

so you are practically exempt from my hate <3

You were in Cthulhu?

Why don't I remember that, you are a high post player after all...

yeah idonno what soyuri is talking about. he's probably drunk. with cabot. together.

yes. together.

Sorian

Banned
You were in Cthulhu?

Why don't I remember that, you are a high post player after all...

Maybe I was always there, maybe I was never there.

tumblr_ltpg1iJT5r1r5pu8bo1_500.gif

Pants up guys, Yeeny's onto you.

I always keep my pants down around cabot.

I subbed in day 4 of cthulhu. I remember taking alot of time to think of a fake claim for Shub-Niggurath, and then circumstances changed D:

Also, I enjoyed figuring out Neuro was the cop and Sorian was scum/neutral, WAY ahead of everyone else.

Also, I replaced a useless player. That's all I'll say about it

SalvaPot

Salty Bets Leaderboard:

Swamped 68 points
Zippedpinhead 49 points
Yeeny 5 points (+10)
Splinter (Pending)
Ourobolus: 0 points. (+10)

You can now submit bets for Harry Potter night 2, predict who is going to die! You have 10 points to bet (Or if you have more than 10, then more than 10 I guess).

Sorian

Banned
I subbed in day 4 of cthulhu. I remember taking alot of time to think of a fake claim for Shub-Niggurath, and then circumstances changed D:

Also, I enjoyed figuring out Neuro was the cop and Sorian was scum/neutral, WAY ahead of everyone else.

Also, I replaced a useless player. That's all I'll say about it

Why did you say neutral? I was 100% town day 1 and 100% scum day 2.

Sorian

Banned
Salty Bets Leaderboard:

Swamped 68 points
Zippedpinhead 49 points
Yeeny 5 points (+10)
Splinter (Pending)
Ourobolus: 0 points. (+10)

You can now submit bets for Harry Potter night 2, predict who is going to die! You have 10 points to bet (Or if you have more than 10, then more than 10 I guess).

This is a scam, you didn't even let me keep my awesome salty points from ONUW. I totally nailed that bet.

Sorian

Banned
I just knew you were scum or a recruitable of some sort at that point

To be fair, your reasoning was "well, the only way sorian was town is if you believe that neuro would just 100% do something that made no sense." We play in a community where Splinter roams around so that isn't exactly the bastion of logic :p

Though I guess your day 1 person did follow neuro? Still lame that I got investigated as scum, the investigation should have happened BEFORE i got recruited, not after. Kill commands are supposed to be the lasta ction of the night and the kill command is what recruited me.

Droplet

To be fair, your reasoning was "well, the only way sorian was town is if you believe that neuro would just 100% do something that made no sense." We play in a community where Splinter roams around so that isn't exactly the bastion of logic :p

Though I guess your day 1 person did follow neuro? Still lame that I got investigated as scum, the investigation should have happened BEFORE i got recruited, not after. Kill commands are supposed to be the lasta ction of the night and the kill command is what recruited me.

Yeah as opposed to thinking the only way Sorian was scum was also if Neuro would do something that didn't make any sense (although I guess maybe he didn't know there weren't going to be role flips?). And I thought the kill/recruit commands were done separately?

Sorian

Banned
Yeah as opposed to thinking the only way Sorian was scum was also if Neuro would do something that didn't make any sense (although I guess maybe he didn't know there weren't going to be role flips?). And I thought the kill/recruit commands were done separately?

Our cult could potentially recruit two players during some night phases, we had a recruit command (which did not get used on me) and a kill command (which did get used on me). On nights that Cthulhu cult got a kill, the shub whatever cult's kill command would turn people insane unless they hit a recruitable person then it would flip their alignment which is what happened to me. If it was the shub whatever cult's turn to kill someone then the kill command would kill regardless, no option for recruitment.

Coppanuva

I just knew you were scum or a recruitable of some sort at that point

...I literally said that argument and NONE OF YOU BELIEVED ME :'(

Oh well we won anyhow.

Oh right being nostalgic... I joined Animal Crossing and I guess got crossed by some animals or something cause I woke up ded.

Sorian

Banned

Oh well we won anyhow.

Oh right being nostalgic... I joined Animal Crossing and I guess got crossed by some animals or something cause I woke up ded.

I knew you were town Coppa, I tried to protect you from that meanie Rats but he wouldn't listen.

Oh well we won anyhow.

to be fair, a bunch of them didn't believe me when I had proof for it too.
Urgh, from a spectator's PoV, day 3 was TERRIBLE.

Also I only sorta trusted Flame_AC when I came into the game, so me getting him lynched hurt (lol). It was a complete reversal from everything else going on.

Looking back, I played like a standard new player in Cthulhu and my first ONUW game. Offer what I had on me, but overly enthusiastic. And reading through my eventual role claim, I didn't know how to structure sentences, paragraphs, or hell, even words at times

That being said, I wasn't playing stupid new player, I was just playing new player, so yeah.

I'm getting nostalgic now XD.
Also, being spectator sucks... I wanted to post so much about stuff that was going on and I couldn't...

Droplet

Our cult could potentially recruit two players during some night phases, we had a recruit command (which did not get used on me) and a kill command (which did get used on me). On nights that Cthulhu cult got a kill, the shub whatever cult's kill command would turn people insane unless they hit a recruitable person then it would flip their alignment which is what happened to me. If it was the shub whatever cult's turn to kill someone then the kill command would kill regardless, no option for recruitment.

Ah I see, I didn't really look into the logistics after the game. That sucks, I agree you should've flipped town. That would've made for a very different game.

Oh well we won anyhow.

Aww I'm sorry. Your go team post was so cute, I felt really bad pushing for you.

Top Bottom