• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

roytheone

I don't think we should take regional holidays to much into account. Big universal ones like Christmas, sure, but things like thanksgiving and 5 th of December that are only in one country shouldn't impact the game to much imo.

RetroMG

I don't think we should take regional holidays to much into account. Big universal ones like Christmas, sure, but things like thanksgiving and 5 th of December that are only in one country shouldn't impact the game to much imo.

My turn to ask: 5th of December?

that one country is where most players are from though, you silly dutch owl, you

but yeah, i think thanksgiving should be fine. we probably will see a lull of about 24 hours period where people are too stuffed with foods to eat / too busy with family stuff etc

but shouldnt be longer than that.... theoretically

ofc yeenz is known to have been wrong. and often. except that i'm still right even when im wrong >:C

also i wanna run a game in S5 and if burb havent run his love boat game by then, imma unilaterally locked his game for the season cuz i am mad with power >:3 (i learned this from retro :>) (its fun) (much funner than going mad without power in any case)

Palmer_v1

that one country is where most players are from though, you silly dutch owl, you

but yeah, i think thanksgiving should be fine. we probably will see a lull of about 24 hours period where people are too stuffed with foods to eat / too busy with family stuff etc

but shouldnt be longer than that.... theoretically

ofc yeenz is known to have been wrong. and often. except that i'm still right even when im wrong >:C

also i wanna run a game in S5 and if burb havent run his love boat game by then, imma unilaterally locked his game for the season cuz i am mad with power >:3 (i learned this from retro :>) (its fun) (much funner than going mad without power in any case)

I've had a semi ever since I modkilled Andodalf. Just waiting on an excuse to do it again. Power overwhelming!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, if we're being technical his name was Νικόλαος, which transcribed into the latin alphabet is Nikolaos.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Talk like a pirate day role power writes itself.

You are Talk Like a Pirate Day.

You are aligned with Obscure International Days.

You may only communicate like a duck. If you fail to seem particularly duck-like in your communication, you will be mod-killed.

You may be wondering: why should a pirate-talking person talk like a duck? Why are pirates even similar to ducks?

The answer:
just because they arrrr.

Sorian

Banned
You are Talk Like a Pirate Day.

You are aligned with Obscure International Days.

You may only communicate like a duck. If you fail to seem particularly duck-like in your communication, you will be mod-killed.

You may be wondering: why should a pirate-talking person talk like a duck? Why are pirates even similar to ducks?

The answer:
just because they arrrr.

Talk like a duck? Does this role go to Launchpad?

...so I've just murdered another child

Jesus christ

What am I doing with my life

9hoHKX9.jpg

Enker

Yeah, I don’t mind if the game starts back up on Thanksgiving, just curious. Still 3.5 days to find and stuff Lucius Malfoy full of Weasley’s Wizbangs.

Top Bottom