• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAG |OT| 256-Player Battles, Lots of Teamwork, Not So Much Auto-Aim

Cagen

So, Click asked if I could whip up some MAG avatars. Everyone is free to use them, just state which one you are taking so people don't have duplicate avatars.

valor.jpg
valor3.jpg
valor2.jpg

sver.jpg
sver4.jpg
sver2.jpg

raven.jpg
raven4.jpg
raven2.jpg

mag.jpg
raven3.jpg
sver3.jpg
mag2.jpg

Kowak

Banned
Cagen those Raven Avatars are great, the Valor and SVER ones are ok, but i guess the subjects let you down with their shitness

Cagen

I might make a special Raven avatar for the GAFe deserters but I doubt they would use it. Hmm, apparently I can't format my posts any more, looked nice in the preview.

Untitled-2.jpg

Kowak said:
Cagen those Raven Avatars are great, the Valor and SVER ones are ok, but i guess the subjects let you down with their shitness

What you need is a photoshop of your avatar with the Fox logo replaced by the Raven logo.

TheFatOne

Although Cagen's avatars are nice I need a better Valor avatar. Something like
valor2.jpg
but I need it to say Valor KINGS or King Lyulf and the Valor symbol. If anyone could pull that off I would love you for the rest of my life

slider said:
Why are Valor so disliked?? I've just asked to be put into the Valor GAF clan...

haters.gif

Kowak

Banned
freethought said:
What you need is a photoshop of your avatar with the Fox logo replaced by the Raven logo.

HAHA, that is actually a great idea, i want a raven avatar but love snake too much to remove him. i will need to see if someone can do that

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I love the Raven logo, especially because of the sword.

Some random guy in MAG once messaged me saying, "I'd have expected someone with Fox in their PSN to join SVER instead of Raven." :|

OVER MY DEAD, DECOMPOSED BODY!

Everdred

I never got the chance to get to Level 10 and experience the 256 player battles so I'm 50/50 on this game right now. I enjoyed the 64 player games but there is just so much running and so little shooting sometimes. Also, I rolled with Valor and won about 80% of matches.

This has never happened to me before. When I'm in game in MAG all my wireless connections in my house are disconnected. It's the only game where this happens. My PS3 is on a wired connection. Any quick solutions?

templeusox said:
This has never happened to me before. When I'm in game in MAG all my wireless connections in my house are disconnected. It's the only game where this happens. My PS3 is on a wired connection. Any quick solutions?
You need to defend "B" better.

I actually had a similar problem yesterday, every time I tried to boot up mag it restarted my router. Did for about 4 times. Had to unplug the router for 15 mins or so. Guessing it was a router error.

KZObsessed

Bruce you should join S.V.E.R. so we can play together. I never got to show you my KZ2 greatness, so instead I'll show you my lack of MAG skillz :p

J-Rzez

Played a game earlier today myself where the Valor side were using actual military tactics. I recognized them since the training I received is partially derived from military tactics for establishing perimeters. Pretty awesome stuff. Battle went back and forth. Nice guys, two sent me msgs saying "great game, hope we get to play again" and "would you be interested in joining us when the game's out". Apparently you need military experience to join them though, and my law enforcement training "may not count, they'd check" though I didn't want to defect lol. Plus of course, i'm in for the long haul with GAF on this one. This is where this game shines, when you have two sides of skilled players using teamwork, it's something I haven't experienced so well to date in other games.

slider

J-Rzez said:
Played a game earlier today myself where the Valor side were using actual military tactics. I recognized them since the training I received is partially derived from military tactics for establishing perimeters. Pretty awesome stuff. Battle went back and forth. Nice guys, two sent me msgs saying "great game, hope we get to play again" and "would you be interested in joining us when the game's out". Apparently you need military experience to join them though, and my law enforcement training "may not count, they'd check" though I didn't want to defect lol. Plus of course, i'm in for the long haul with GAF on this one. This is where this game shines, when you have two sides of skilled players using teamwork, it's something I haven't experienced so well to date in other games.

Fuck. I better polish my shitty skills up asap.

Cruzader

Banned
Ok maybe too late but whatever.

I got an IGN beta code, whoever quotes this first gets it. Beta ends the 22nd. So test drive before it launches i suppose.

slider

Cruzader said:
Ok maybe too late but whatever.

I got an IGN beta code, whoever quotes this first gets it. Beta ends the 22nd. So test drive before it launches i suppose.

Me!!!

EDIT: Fuckshitcrap.

Click

Banned
Cagen said:
So, Click asked if I could whip up some MAG avatars. Everyone is free to use them, just state which one you are taking so people don't have duplicate avatars.

sver.jpg

Cool stuff. I guess I'll take this one.
Thanks man.

OMG, I was just watching a football game (French league) and a team is wearing a black and red clothes (I can't remember how you say that in English :lol) with Playstation 3/MAG logos. :lol :lol

Kowak

Banned
Lagspike_exe said:
OMG, I was just watching a football game (French league) and a team is wearing a black and red clothes (I can't remember how you say that in English :lol) with Playstation 3/MAG logos. :lol :lol

magb.jpg

nice one Lyon

Top Bottom