• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAG: Your PMC needs you!

PuMa

Good games with Valor GAF over the weekend. I'll be on all night tonight and will send out more invites to those I missed yesterday.

Darb

Neo Member
Can I get my invite to SVER resent whenever you get a chance? My PSN name is misspelled in the OP. It should be: Bteam17

Lince

Banned
Darb said:
Can I get my invite to SVER resent whenever you get a chance? My PSN name is misspelled in the OP. It should be: Bteam17

I'm sending you an invite in a couple of minutes, Bteam17.

Wes

venison crêpe
If there is anybody still needing, or would like, a RavenGAF invite, PM me on here and I can add you too.

phinious

PMC: Raven

PSN: Northsauce

GAF: phinious

Timezone: CST

Just picked up the game and am starting now. If anyone is playing please send me an invite and lets kill stuff...

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
PuMa said:
Good games with Valor GAF over the weekend. I'll be on all night tonight and will send out more invites to those I missed yesterday.

Hey Puma, I actually didn't have a chance to jump on after I got the game so finally getting on today. Will be on all day today so if you can throw another invite to Valor that'd be great.

PSN: worldrevolution

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Awesome playing with you ValorGAF. It being my first time playing I was super overwhelmed with the maps and everyone yelling orders. Didn't help that I forgot to register my headset with my new PS3. Anyway I plan on getting a feel for everything today so I'm not a deadweight for much longer. Looking forward to playing again soon.

my copy finally arrived :D
I quickly logged in before I had to go, so if someone of SVER GAF could be so kind to invite me to the clan today (details already in OP), I can dive in MAG with full force this evening ^^

Click

Banned
Just a headsup...

I'm no longer inviting people who only PSN message me.
We might (have) invite people who aren't GAF'fers this way.

If you want an invite to our SVER clan, please send me or other officers a GAF PM or post here.

Click said:
Just a headsup...

I'm no longer inviting people who only PSN message me.
We might (have) invite people who aren't GAF'fers this way.

If you want an invite to our SVER clan, please send me or other officers a GAF PM or post here.

Posting for invite.

PuMa

worldrevolution said:
Awesome playing with you ValorGAF. It being my first time playing I was super overwhelmed with the maps and everyone yelling orders. Didn't help that I forgot to register my headset with my new PS3. Anyway I plan on getting a feel for everything today so I'm not a deadweight for much longer. Looking forward to playing again soon.

Yeah good games man. It looked to me like you caught on pretty quick.

Sorry I didnt last long guys. I got hit with that infinite respawn bug last night preventing me from getting into the games. Sucks. That hadn't happened to me since beta.

faridmon

PSN: djfrazer
GAF: faridmon (and a mate)
Timezone: GMT

so, is anyone playing at the moment?

for invte as well.

also, i wou;d appreciate if anyone add me in thier friend list.

Melange

PSN
: Cyberjive

GAF
: Melange

Timezone: CST

I do alright in the PUG's I've been in, but to have a fully operational team would be...nice.

Billen

Banned
New Ravenplayer who is not a member of GAF (yet). He played for one round with us yesterday until we decided to play alone due to his headset being broken and us talking on skype instead. He will buy a new headset today.

PSN: Devilmannen
GAF: Devilm4n (pending)
Timezone: GMT+1

WarlordOfHate

Neo Member
PSN: WarlordOfHate
GAF: same
Timezone: EST (GMT -6:00 iirc)

Please...I have been plagued with the horrors of Raven randoms. Please tell me there is some RavenGAF's that know how to actually play the game. Inv me, but make sure you tell me you're from GAF otherwise I may just flat out ignore you. Just sayin'.

Kowak

Banned
WarlordOfHate said:
PSN: WarlordOfHate
GAF: same
Timezone: EST (GMT -6:00 iirc)

Please...I have been plagued with the horrors of Raven randoms. Please tell me there is some RavenGAF's that know how to actually play the game. Inv me, but make sure you tell me you're from GAF otherwise I may just flat out ignore you. Just sayin'.

i am offline now but send a couple of the officers a pm with your psn name and ask them to add you or make a post in the gaming thread asking for one of them to.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Can someone update the OP please? I'm in SVER and have recieved my GAF invite.

PSN ID: Weak_Spot

Having a lot of fun with this so far. Had a good couple of matches tonite with Click and MAXXMURDOCK before the servers went down for maintenance.

Wes

venison crêpe
Added Cyberjive, gvandale, WarlordOfHate, KooPaL-.

If there is anybody still needing, or would like, a RavenGAF invite, PM me on here and I can add you too. I'm more likely to notice a PM :D

Ah need to get my invite soon, cant take running around with headless chickens anymore.
2r3j9d0.gif

Top Bottom