• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAG: Your PMC needs you!

Smidget

PMC: Valor
PSN: Smidget85
GAF: Smidget
Timezone: EST

I probably won't be able to play too much, and I'm trying to get my old Warhawk mic working lol but I'd like to be apart of something when ppl are on :)

Just until the Valor GAF clan gets rolling I joined a random clan for the time being, could someone please PM me when it all gets sorted so I know when to leave it

Cheers :D

TheFatOne

I think everyone from Valor GAF should just jump to another GAF clan once they hit 60. There aren't enough people in Valor GAF to have consistent squads of 5+ people.

PuMa

ChronicleX said:
Just until the Valor GAF clan gets rolling I joined a random clan for the time being, could someone please PM me when it all gets sorted so I know when to leave it

Cheers :D

No fuckin way brotha. Valor GAF.

Xater

Can you delete me from Valor and put me in SVER? I decided to change because there are alot of GMT guys.

PMC: SVER
PSN: Xater
GAF Name: Xater
Timezone: GMT+1

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
SonOfVennt wants in RavenGAF:

PMC: Raven
PSN: Kryshna
GAF: Coming soon (God help me.) :p
Timezone: GMT

FYI, prior to Post#263 the distribution of GAF in MAG looks like this:

2drrite.jpg

Kowak

Banned
shock33 said:
Could I get an invite to Raven please?

(psn: shock33 , everything else already in first post)

will do it when i next go online. just typing up peoples psns on my phone.

andycapps

Just sent requests to 3 officers in Raven, if someone gets this before that, please add me.

PMC: Raven
PSN: andycapps
GAF Name: andycapps
Timezone: EST

Cagen

OP updated, separated SVER GAF between members and people needing invites to make it a little easier going through the list. Sorry I've neglected the list for a couple of days (and the game), been really busy with work and celebrating my Birthday.

Nice graph SolidusDave.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Woot finally got the game as well!

I love the underdogs so I'd like a Valor invite please! (does Valor of population issues right now though?)

PSN: worldrevolution
Time zone: Tokyo

Thanks!

PuMa

ChronicleX said:
I meant leave the random clan so I can join Valor GAF, no my fault no invites come my way yet >^^>

You need to quit the other clan youre in. I cant send an invite to someone if they are in a clan already.

Smidget

Hey... so if I see a bunch of Valor GAF guys online, how do I get them all to play at once in one place?

Oops! I see how it works, sorry in advance since I don't have a mic charged right now :(

Top Bottom