• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magic: the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar |OT| Lands matter (but nothing else does)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you guys could give me some help with my U/B/R eldrazi Deck im making. Im newish to the magic scene(2ish months), and only play with my girlfriend and Friends.

http://www.mtgvault.com/attleborotaco/decks/ubr-eldrazi/

These just happen to be cards i already own, and what is what my current deck looks like. I know it should be 60 cards, but i dont know what to take out or if it even looks like a decent deck.

Without largely changing what I perceive you're trying to do with the deck, I'd build it more like this. Note, the cards I've added are only common or uncommon and only from the new set. If you have access to more, let me know. (Also, if you want to ramp, the better splash for that is green over red.)

//Creature (28)
2 Eldrazi Skyspawner
1 Conduit of Ruin
2 Drowner of Hope
1 Endless One
3 Fathom Feeder
4 Forerunner of Slaughter
3 Herald of Kozilek
3 Mist Intruder
2 Oblivion Sower
2 Ruination Guide
1 Sire of Stagnation
1 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
1 Desolation Twin

//Instant (4)
2 Spell Shrivel
2 Complete Disregard

//Sorcery (4)
1 Swarm Surge
3 Touch of the Void

//Land (24)
7 Island
6 Mountain
1 Smoldering Marsh
1 Spawning Bed
1 Sunken Hollow
7 Swamp
1 Swiftwater Cliffs

Even that is probably a little light on land and a little light on pay offs from your ingest guys.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";181453902]Im on my phone but here's an idea

4 rattleclaw
2 whisperer of the wilds
3 shaman of forgotten ways
2 nissa
4 knucklebro
4 thunderbreak
4 icefall
2 atarka

4 draconic roar
3 craters claws
2 stubborn denial

2 sarkhan unbroken

24 land[/QUOTE]

I've seen this in action. Shaman of Forgotten Ways is a non-bo with 11 cards in your deck and it bites you a lot. We have a slavishly devoted Temur player at our FNM and he's constantly working on the wedge, but all of the decks just don't seem to run as on-curve or as interactive as a lot of the other color combinations. From what I had my girlfriend run last week, I'd say Naya is the better color combinations for a dragons deck at the moment. Dragonlord Dromoka is about the best thing you can be doing with exactly six mana in standard right now.

traveler

Not Wario
Thanks.

As much as I want to run Sarkhan in something, he just seems so terrible against Crackling Doom. I guess you're running him more for the +1 in the hopes you'll have something in front to protect him.

Are you playing any of the 3CMC counters? Spell Shrivel would be another permanent exile against Den Protector/Deathmist, or is 3CMC and UU just too clunky with Mantis Rider. Given I have no clue about standard.
UU is impossible with crackling doom in the deck on the play, and it just doesn't hit deathmist on the draw. It's also the turn you generally want to be playing a mantis which is your best win condition in the GW matchup.

Thanks.

As much as I want to run Sarkhan in something, he just seems so terrible against Crackling Doom. I guess you're running him more for the +1 in the hopes you'll have something in front to protect him.

Dragons are bad against crackling doom but they only have 4 and you have 10 dragons, 3 havens and 2 sarkhan. Dragons are bad in Jeskai because of how vulnerable they are in the mirror, but when you're playing dragons every turn it's a different world entirely. If you're worried about crackling doom with your sarlkhan/sorin, just don't minus right away unless the creature is a necessity. if even one dragon sticks against jeskai it's a beating.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";181454694]UU is impossible with crackling doom in the deck on the play, and it just doesn't hit deathmist on the draw. It's also the turn you generally want to be playing a mantis which is your best win condition in the GW matchup. [/QUOTE]

Thought so, looking at the list from the people who Top 8'd I'm surprised to only see 1 jeskai deck with 1 Horribly Awry in the main board. From what I watched it hits so many threats, be it mirror or GW and gets rid of them permanently.

Loved the mastery of the unseen in the Jeskai Dragons deck

Thought so, looking at the list from the people who Top 8'd I'm surprised to only see 1 jeskai deck with 1 Horribly Awry in the main board. From what I watched it hits so many threats, be it mirror or GW and gets rid of them permanently.

Loved the mastery of the unseen in the Jeskai Dragons deck

Most conditional counterspells are generally pretty bad maindeck in a tempo shell since you can guess the meta wrong and get crushed by having too many dead cards since your whole plan is winning by playing two high-quality spells a turn early. Jace looting only goes so far. Even Dispel is something I'm not as high on as I was, and I'll probably wind up going back down to 1 maindeck. These Open decks are starting to look inbred, which is a worry I'm having right now about my own list.

Mastery is a great sideboard card right now. The format has been taken over by low-CMC value decks and the games can drag on when you're trading two for ones all day. That said, I'm expecting more enchantment hate in the coming weeks so I'd start digging for some breakers. I've even considered Narset in the board.

Crappy Mardu Tokens Attempt number 2

2x Secure the Wastes
1x Battlefield Forge
4x Bloodstained Mire
4x Crackling Doom
4x Dragon Fodder
4x Harsh Sustenance
4x Hordeling Outburst
3x Mardu Ascendancy
4x Mardu Charm
4x Monastery Mentor
2x Mountain
2x Murderous Cut
4x Nomad Outpost
3x Outpost Siege
3x Plains
3x Read the Bones
3x Smoldering Marsh
2x Swamp
4x Windswept Heath

Reddit's apparently of the train of thought that Kaladesh is the next Block, as the colourless Matters theme in BFZ(And Relic Seeker, the Buy a Box Promo being a turbo dud right now)and the idea that we're getting Enemy Fetches in Fall 2016 makes them come to this.

What do these things have to do with each other? They have just shy of explicitly confirmed no enemy fetchlands in standard until BFZ is completely gone, which means Spring 2017 at the earliest.

Similarly, they've confirmed Liliana as the face PW for Spring 2016, which pretty categorically rules out the plane whose whole point is "Chandra's home plane." I don't think the case for fairy tale world is 100% ironclad, but it's certainly a good fit for Liliana and would be a good tonal contrast with BFZ.

I would put money on it being the next set

I am 99.9% confident it isn't Spring 2016, so I would take that bet. ;) I would be completely shocked if it wasn't an upcoming block due to the level of setting detail and the way a subcontinental steampunk world with an artifact theme ticks a lot of boxes, but it's gonna be Fall 2016 or Spring 2017.

Yawgmoth is dead. Dead, dead, dead. And he was never technically a planeswalker. So I hope they never make a Yawgmoth planeswalker card. It would make zero sense.

The trick with Yawgmoth is to do the same thing they did with Mishra and make a legend of the super-young version, when he was still just a Thran with a bad attitude.

Not particularly a fan of either of those cards. Those do feel like they give green too many answers

I think maybe the single thing Rosewater is wrongest about is the idea that the Eternal color pie has to be the same as the Standard one. Song of the Dryads is a great card for formats like Commander.

Without largely changing what I perceive you're trying to do with the deck, I'd build it more like this. Note, the cards I've added are only common or uncommon and only from the new set. If you have access to more, let me know. (Also, if you want to ramp, the better splash for that is green over red.)

//Creature (28)
2 Eldrazi Skyspawner
1 Conduit of Ruin
2 Drowner of Hope
1 Endless One
3 Fathom Feeder
4 Forerunner of Slaughter
3 Herald of Kozilek
3 Mist Intruder
2 Oblivion Sower
2 Ruination Guide
1 Sire of Stagnation
1 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
1 Desolation Twin

//Instant (4)
2 Spell Shrivel
2 Complete Disregard

//Sorcery (4)
1 Swarm Surge
3 Touch of the Void

//Land (24)
7 Island
6 Mountain
1 Smoldering Marsh
1 Spawning Bed
1 Sunken Hollow
7 Swamp
1 Swiftwater Cliffs

Even that is probably a little light on land and a little light on pay offs from your ingest guys.
Blight Herder into Bane of Bala-Ged is actually pretty good. BoBG's attack effect is brutal.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";181455600]Most conditional counterspells are generally pretty bad maindeck in a tempo shell since you can guess the meta wrong and get crushed by having too many dead cards since your whole plan is winning by playing two high-quality spells a turn early. Jace looting only goes so far. Even Dispel is something I'm not as high on as I was, and I'll probably wind up going back down to 1 maindeck. These Open decks are starting to look inbred, which is a worry I'm having right now about my own list.

Mastery is a great sideboard card right now. The format has been taken over by low-CMC value decks and the games can drag on when you're trading two for ones all day. That said, I'm expecting more enchantment hate in the coming weeks so I'd start digging for some breakers. I've even considered Narset in the board.[/QUOTE]

Gonna be interesting whether the PT reflects SCG or if we'll see any breakout deck.

Violet_0

Banned
so I guess BfZ won't have much of an impact on Standard beyond Gidon for the foreseeable future until Oath comes out - and should the trend of a relatively low power level continue, until Tarkir moves out of rotation I suppose?

so I guess BfZ won't have much of an impact on Standard beyond Gidon for the foreseeable future until Oath comes out - and should the trend of a relatively low power level continue, until Tarkir moves out of rotation I suppose?

Khans and Fate will rotate in about six months, until then it's Khans block constructed with guest appearances from Jace, Hangarback Walker and Gideon. WotC expected this I imagine and that's why we have fetchable duals for that exact timespan to shake up the mana and keep things a little fresher than they otherwise would be.

Firemind

Oh wow, lsv's latest cube draft

shackles, jtms, upheaval, all the mana rocks, greater gargadon that actually did something, several topdecks

kreygasm

Yeef

Every day i get more sucked in to this game.

Dumb newbie question. Why do people say pauper instead od paper.
Pauper is a format where you're only allowed to use commons. Peasant is a format where you're only allowed to use commons and uncommons. If you hear someone say they play pauper, that's likely what they mean.

Haines

Banned
Oh wow. A format with only commons? Ok i thought it was some fancy word for paper. Ha!

Where do people play such a format? Magic online?

I love that magic has sommany formats. Its Something i felt hearthstone was missing. I was never a fan of the brawls. Too silly and lead to contrived decks faciing each other in a mirror.

Commons fighting it out would be pretty heavy creature board states i would think.

Yeef

Oh wow. A format with only commons? Ok i thought it was some fancy word for paper. Ha!

Where do people play such a format? Magic online?

I love that magic has sommany formats. Its Something i felt hearthstone was missing. I was never a fan of the brawls. Too silly and lead to contrived decks faciing each other in a mirror.

Commons fighting it out would be pretty heavy creature board states i would think.
You can play online or offline. Probably easier to find an opponent online, but if you're planning on drafting then it might be a good format for you. You won't be able to get rid of your commons anyway (unless you just leave them behind) and it gives you a way to play constructed without having to put any extra money in.

Standard Pauper isn't really a thing. Paper Pauper also really isn't a thing unless you play with the MTGO list, since there are some cards that were originally printed at common in paper that were never actually printed at common on MTGO - Hymn to Tourach comes to mind.

Where Pauper and Peasant really have traction in paper is in the world of Cube. Peasant Cube is one of my favorite things in Magic; you still get access to a lot of powerful and unique cards, but it feels more like Limited than regular Cube does.

OnPoint

The trick with Yawgmoth is to do the same thing they did with Mishra and make a legend of the super-young version, when he was still just a Thran with a bad attitude.

Dude was straight evil, so it would have to be a dirty, dirty card. I don't think I'm even doing him justice right now.

Yawgmoth, Ruthlesss Eugenicist (B)(B)(B)

Legendary Creature - Human Wizard

At the beginning of your upkeep, lose 1 life.
(B) tap: Gain control of target creature. You lose 2 life.
(B): Exile target creature you control. Put a 3/2 Black Phyrexian creature token into play.

4/4​

JulianImp

There is (or used to be) a store in my area that holds pauper tourneys all the time, only their ruleset is that a card's legal only if it's a common on the latest standard-legal expansion it was printed it (so no Rancor, for example). AFAIK, there were lots of different decks, ranging from infect (damn Invigorate) and affinity to crazy Tortured Existence + Eidolons and even U/R storm-ish decks (with Cloudpost in lieu of tron).

I liked playing the format for a while, but I left after I realized that the metagame was mostly figured out, which clashed with my desire to try crazy decks out rather than just building whichever deck had the highest win rate.

Bandini

Really hoping my new cards are in my mailbox when I get home from work, so I can cast some spells tonight. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers

@Daedarus it's possible but probably not much more than that. They're going for like $240 on ebay right now I believe, which is what I was planning on selling mine for when I get a non defective replacement back from Wizards. I could probably give a GAF discount but I don't know how long it will take to get it back, just gave them my pickup and scheduling info

Wulfric

Looks like next year's GP Buenos Aires is canceled due to the "political situation in Argentina" and GP Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia is being pushed back to October 2016. Very unfortunate for any players in those countries. Have WotC canceled a Grand Prix due to political climates before? Is there unrest that the media isn't reporting in Argentina or is the local economy simply nonviable for a GP next year? Seems like a bad situation all around.

More on the mothership: http://magic.wizards.com/en/article...s-and-grand-prix-kuala-lumpur-2016-2015-10-13

First it's Jeskai Black, now I'm seeing a lot of people working on 4C Aristocrats in the style that I was posting during spoilers. Catcomb Sifter Zulaport synergy is too hype.

I don't think it's too strong yet but I wanna see more 90% taplands decks getting there!

Haines

Banned
In hearthstone news, blozzard finally killed patron warrior so the meta might be half decent after 6 freaking months.

Yay, now i have 2 card games i can play again.

traveler

Not Wario
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";181507110]First it's Jeskai Black, now I'm seeing a lot of people working on 4C Aristocrats in the style that I was posting during spoilers. Catcomb Sifter Zulaport synergy is too hype.

I don't think it's too strong yet but I wanna see more 90% taplands decks getting there![/QUOTE]

Jacob actually said it was his only draw of the Open, and that he thought it had decent game against gw megamorph in general. I haven't tested it too much, and it obviously hasn't placed super well, but if it decent matchups against Jeskai and Atarka, I could see it making inroads in the next couple weeks.

Ashodin

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";181507110]First it's Jeskai Black, now I'm seeing a lot of people working on 4C Aristocrats in the style that I was posting during spoilers. Catcomb Sifter Zulaport synergy is too hype.

I don't think it's too strong yet but I wanna see more 90% taplands decks getting there![/QUOTE]
You got a deck list?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jace into Mantis Rider into Gideon is pretty sicknasty. If you have enough Fetchlands to flip Jace and your opponent is staring down 2 Planeswalkers and 7 swinging power on Turn 5 it's pretty tough for them to come back.

That said, the mana is suckier than people are willing to admit.

You can keep pretending its not an actual issue but it is. Obviously 4C decks are at least viable, but you're just being stubborn if you want to act like color screw and lands coming in tapped isn't a legitimate concern.

What do these things have to do with each other? They have just shy of explicitly confirmed no enemy fetchlands in standard until BFZ is completely gone, which means Spring 2017 at the earliest.

Similarly, they've confirmed Liliana as the face PW for Spring 2016, which pretty categorically rules out the plane whose whole point is "Chandra's home plane." I don't think the case for fairy tale world is 100% ironclad, but it's certainly a good fit for Liliana and would be a good tonal contrast with BFZ.

Landfall Landfall Landfall. I highly doubt Wizards would bring back Landfall for a block only to have it become mostly useless outside of a handful of cards post rotation for the rest of BFZ's time in Standard. We're obviously not getting Enemy Fetches in the next block, so the earliest that we feasably get them is Fall 2016, which is the block before BFZ rotates. This would give BFZ 6 months with Allied fetches, 6 months without any, 6 months with Enemy Fetches.

Plus, as much as this thread/community wants fairy tale world, Wizards needs a way to get the stereotypical Magic player excited for a block that sounds completely uninteresting to them(like Khans probably was)

I agree on the Liliana as Spring 2016's focus and I don't entirely agree with this idea, but Wizards tends to sweeten the pot on a harder to sell set by adding something wanted(Ally Fetches in KTK).

OnPoint

Found a fat pack today. Bought it. I give up. No more of this set for me. Garbage. Not one mythic. Best cards were a foil plains and a foil forest. My salt level is at max.

Firemind

Don't let it become an addiction, man.

I once bought a box of Worldwake without getting a Jace. Then kirblar posts his mate opened a foil Jace. Sometimes life isn't fair.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My secret Jeskai Black sideboard tech of a Silumgar, the Drifting Death against aggro.

You would imagine its shitty since it costs 6, but the Radiant Flames and Fiery Impulses have pretty consistently been good enough to hold people off till I can dump him on the battlefield. The actual reason its there is to clear out tokens from Hangarback or against Cutthroat decks, but bringing it in against Atarka Red works surprisingly well.

JulianImp

Looks like next year's GP Buenos Aires is canceled due to the "political situation in Argentina" and GP Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia is being pushed back to October 2016. Very unfortunate for any players in those countries. Have WotC canceled a Grand Prix due to political climates before? Is there unrest that the media isn't reporting in Argentina or is the local economy simply nonviable for a GP next year? Seems like a bad situation all around.

More on the mothership: http://magic.wizards.com/en/article...s-and-grand-prix-kuala-lumpur-2016-2015-10-13

The local situation has been weird with Magic cards for a while. Dollar's rising value has led the local government to restrict currency exchanges to keep it in check rather than devaluing the Argentine peso into oblivion, and also introduced import restrictions that require large importers to balance any loss of foreign currency that'd come from imports by exporting things. As a result, we've had delays in prereleases as the importer had to deal with customs, and booster pack prices have long ago spiraled out of control, becoming something younger players would not be able to afford on a common basis.

What makes it weird is that, with the upcoming presidential elections in Argentina in a couple weeks, we might end up with a new president that could open customs up while devaluing the peso, but the latter would impact booster pack prices even more. Right now (with a dollar being worth almost 10 pesos) playing a single prerelease requires slightly under 10% of the minimum monthly wage, but the parallel market for dollars has each one at around 15 pesos, so even if the new government decided to take the dollar to the later value we'd be looking at a 50% increase in product price, which'd further discourage local purchases.

But by looking at it from the perspective of the Grand Prix being an event many foreign players will be attending, I guess assuring product to be in-stock for prize payouts is a prime directive, and something the local organizer might not be able to do given the magnitude of imports that'd be required for a GP and the uncertainty of how the new government will be dealing with customs by then.

OnPoint

Don't let it become an addiction, man.

I once bought a box of Worldwake without getting a Jace. Then kirblar posts his mate opened a foil Jace. Sometimes life isn't fair.
I appreciate the advice. I won't let it. I knew I'd be buying 1 more fat pack before calling it quits. This was that one.

Jacob actually said it was his only draw of the Open, and that he thought it had decent game against gw megamorph in general. I haven't tested it too much, and it obviously hasn't placed super well, but if it decent matchups against Jeskai and Atarka, I could see it making inroads in the next couple weeks.
I just hopped on the Cutthroat Aristocrats train in an effort to put some of my Eldrazi cards to use.

It's pretty fucking solid. If you want a decklist, just start with the Ultimate Sacrifice event deck. That is the best preconstructed Standard deck WotC has ever released.
You can keep pretending its not an actual issue but it is. Obviously 4C decks are at least viable, but you're just being stubborn if you want to act like color screw and lands coming in tapped isn't a legitimate concern.
This. Fuck that 4c shit, I'm running Abzan Aristocrats.

Matriox

So I am apparently going to try to head to scg states this weekend with a bud. I don't have a lot of money nor cards to work with due to the holidays coming up, but this is what I have to work with.
Grixis Dragons
http://decks.deckedbuilder.com/d/118690

Seems decent enough. Just curious if there are any glaring flaws I should try to alleviate before the weekend.

Angry Grimace

I don't see the purpose in running even the 1 Languish. It kills all of your threats and my position on a one-of in a deck is that you run a one-of if its a card you don't actually want in your opening grip, you just want to top deck it, or its super situationally useful like Dispel, where it's dirt cheap and you can come out of nowhere and blow up a guy's two-for-one spell by sandbagging it all game. If you have any of your Dragon guys out and topdeck that Languish, instead its basically a dead draw - it kills all of your guys sans Silumgar but that late in the game its possible your opponent is dropping threats bigger than Languish can deal with.

So I am apparently going to try to head to scg states this weekend with a bud. I don't have a lot of money nor cards to work with due to the holidays coming up, but this is what I have to work with.
Grixis Dragons
http://decks.deckedbuilder.com/d/118690

Seems decent enough. Just curious if there are any glaring flaws I should try to alleviate before the weekend.
If you play a Kolaghan over Icefall Regent you can maindeck Radiant Flames over the Languish since it doesn't kill your dragons and the cheaper cost is huge for the matchups where you want a conditional sweeper anyway. I'd also consider a Kolaghan's Command in the main, it's really good at killing Jace + Hangarback on the draw as well as gets back your dragons. This gives you two sideboard slots you could use on something like Fiery Impulse for shoring up the super aggressive matchups.

I'm just gonna call 4/5C decks 90% Taplands decks from now on. 90% Taplands Bring to Light, 90% Taplands Yore-Tiller. It's too catchy.

This. Fuck that 4c shit, I'm running Abzan Aristocrats.

Basically it breaks down that Wedge decks are better at getting all their colors, 4C decks can't really play utility lands or many double-color cards but otherwise are basically the same mana as Wedges, and Shards have the best mana but lose access to some of the better cards.

Angry Grimace

The way its shaken out for me so far is aggro is too good for the average 5C BTL deck, and pretty handily outclassed by 4C Jeskai. Some guy tried to board in the Battle Rage/Become Immense combo on me today. He was sad when I just let them resolve and then Stance'd his Swiftspear.

It might just be that Jeskai itself (independent of the number of colors) has a great game against aggro, especially post board. Radiant Flames is just a house, especially if you have the mana to manipulate its damage and save your own dudes.

The way its shaken out for me so far is aggro is too good for the average 5C BTL deck, and pretty handily outclassed by 4C Jeskai. Some guy tried to board in the Battle Rage/Become Immense combo on me today. He was sad when I just let them resolve and then Stance'd his Swiftspear.

It might just be that Jeskai itself (independent of the number of colors) has a great game against aggro, especially post board. Radiant Flames is just a house, especially if you have the mana to manipulate its damage and save your own dudes.

Jeskai doesn't even need the flames that bad, it's naturally good against Atarka Red. Cheap threats, cheap answers and lifegain are a huge issue. I was shocked that Jeskai lost to the Atarka Red deck last weekend in the Open top 8, but we didn't get to see the match.

Matriox

I don't see the purpose in running even the 1 Languish. ~
I originally had it as a radiant Flames but as I started looking at esper lists they ran a 1 of languish. I'll hop on Radiant Flames because Yeah, that makes the most sense.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";181550616]If you play a Kolaghan over Icefall Regent you can maindeck Radiant Flames over the Languish since it doesn't kill your dragons and the cheaper cost is huge for the matchups where you want a conditional sweeper anyway. I'd also consider a Kolaghan's Command in the main, it's really good at killing Jace + Hangarback on the draw as well as gets back your dragons. This gives you two sideboard slots you could use on something like Fiery Impulse for shoring up the super aggressive matchups.
[/QUOTE]
Kolaghan over icefall is a good call. I originally had a Kolaghan in the list but booted him out as I was looking for more slots, now to find one...

I actually had a kolaghan's Command in the main too, but I don't know what to take out for it. It seems pretty abysmal against green white megamorph.

I actually had a kolaghan's Command in the main too, but I don't know what to take out for it. It seems pretty abysmal against green white megamorph.

Killing a morph + a Hangarback is pretty good value, despite the constant recursion of the deck. Or instant speed discard to mess up their den pros late in the game.

I'd probably play it over ultimate price, but I haven't studied your curve too closely.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";181552836]Jeskai doesn't even need the flames that bad, it's naturally good against Atarka Red. Cheap threats, cheap answers and lifegain are a huge issue. I was shocked that Jeskai lost to the Atarka Red deck last weekend in the Open top 8, but we didn't get to see the match.[/QUOTE]
A couple of bad draws against Aggro (crappy mana) and you can easily get blown out. In a best case scenario red vs best case scenario jeskai, you will always crush them.

Also after looking at your deck list, I removed 1 valorous stance and brought in an utter end. Seems like a good answer to everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom