• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Majora's Mask 3D |OT| Remakes are a Nice Thing to Have… Heh, heh

Jamix012

Uh...Koume is supposed to have some
side business...but it's not unlocked?
These sidequests are so confusing. Am I missing something obvious here? I finished the
swap dungeon
. Shouldn't it be unlocked now...whatever it is?

Go to the cruise place after you've helped her out in the lost woods place. I think it's actually Kotake with the new business.

Edit: it is Koume. I always get them mixed up.

Timeaisis

If you reset at some point between getting to Woodfall and completing the dungeon, you'll have to save her from the Lost Woods again.

Yup, did that. She only talks about doing the
cruise tour, doesn't mention anything else.

Edit: both don't seem to say anything new...?

Seda

Yup, did that. She only talks about doing the
cruise tour, doesn't mention anything else.

The 'side business' is the tour, still. Go ahead a take it again and you should have some target practice rather than photography.

edit: And yeah, the dungeon has to be cleared.

JeTmAn81

Any hints on the snow dungeon? I got to a point at the highest or second highest level where there's a gap between platforms I can't cross and I dont know what I'm supposed to do. I can see the boss door from there but don't have the boss key.

Jamix012

Any hints on the snow dungeon? I got to a point at the highest or second highest level where there's a gap between platforms I can't cross and I dont know what I'm supposed to do. I can see the boss door from there but don't have the boss key.

Best advice I can give is take a look at your map and try and work out where you need to go still. Did you raise the pillar in the middle?

This mini game still sucks

zlCfzTAvjREv_E9pdq

This is a lot more funnier than I remember

zlCfzTAvLzc2T3723g

Seda

Whoa I have to beat him again?

Speaking generically, there are a number of sidequests, heart pieces, etc that require a dungeon to be cleared on that cycle, due to how it changes the environment. However, this is pretty easily done, as you can warp to the dungeon entrance, warp to the boss room and clear it in no time at all.

Timeaisis

Speaking generically, there are a number of sidequests, heart pieces, etc that require a dungeon to be cleared on that cycle, due to how it changes the environment. However, this is pretty easily done, as you can warp to the dungeon entrance, warp to the boss room and clear it in no time at all.

Good to know. My instinct right after beating the boss was to warp to clock town, save, and restart the cycle. Lol. I guess I need to slow my roll.

Yrael

Those darn dogs.
They tell me they won't lose, but then they get 6th.

I remember the yellow dog generally being a good one to pick - the blue dog, on the other hand, would almost always come last (the very first time I ever played, I didn't have the Mask of Truth and picked the blue dog. It was so much slower than the others, and was even almost lapped!). I need to try it again to see if that still happens!

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Do you mean the one inside that hidden part of the wall in the main room? Where there's a Deku Flower and what not? I don't know how you guys get it, if that's it, but I just go to the top and use the Deku Flower there with the Lens of Truth activated. And then let the flower slowly descend, while facing the hole in the wall. If you don't actually move the analog around you won't fall down from the flower, so eventually you'll be close enough to just fly and land inside the hole.

Unless you don't mean that one, but to be honest I don't remember any Stray Fairies there where I used the Bunny Hood, so lol.

Also, weird change at the Stone Mask. Didn't actually find it until later, in its new spot, lol.

Thanks that worked! Just took 2 minutes or so to float down haha.

Goht went down like a chump after that, so made it out with time to spare. Whew.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Just tried for 45 minutes to get the last stray fairy in Snowpeak (the one in the cubby in the central room). Still can't get it. Is it possible in the 3DS version without the bunny hood?

Christ this dungeon is seriously eroding my enjoyment of the game. I'm going to run out of fucking time even with inverted time just trying for this one dumb thing.

I use the Deku Flower to get that one. Yeah you have to wait for 30 something seconds for him to slowly descend but it works.

I haven't gotten to this yet so I'm probably just missing something, but... can you not just put on the fairy mask and have it fly to you? I'm guessing it's in a bubble or something, but is it not one you can pop from a distance?

Yrael

I haven't gotten to this yet so I'm probably just missing something, but... can you not just put on the fairy mask and have it fly to you? I'm guessing it's in a bubble or something, but is it not one you can pop from a distance?

It's in a treasure chest.

Crayolan

It's in a bubble deep in an invisible cove on the side of the wall. The closest platform to try and shoot it from is at too much of an angle for you to hit anything but the wall.

It's in a treasure chest.

Or I have bad memory.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
AGH that's right, the c-stick! I've been wanting to check out the scale model of clock town in the mayor's office so bad and I'm like damn it camera tilt down, trying to move Link all around, thinking maybe if I go back as goron Link later my tallness will help me look at it better. But the c-stick! Alas, NOA wouldn't sell me a New 3DS.

Neiteio

AGH that's right, the c-stick! I've been wanting to check out the scale model of clock town in the mayor's office so bad and I'm like damn it camera tilt down, trying to move Link all around, thinking maybe if I go back as goron Link later my tallness will help me look at it better. But the c-stick! Alas, NOA wouldn't sell me a New 3DS.
I'd totally take that shot for you... if I had Goron Link. You see, even with the c-stick, Deku Link and regular Link can't peer over the top of the table and see the Clock Town model from the top down. As soon as you try to angle it that way, it shoves the camera up against Link. But I think if I go back with Goron Link, face toward it, and angle the camera over his shoulder, his tallness should allow me to sneak a peek at the layout of that model...

zeldarocks

Neo Member
Am I the only one having this problem?

I left Romani Ranch after saving the cows, and now there's a fence separating me from getting back in... Am I screwed?

Ants

I mean in terms of
delivering the milk to Clock Town

Since you have
Goron Link
, you should be able to go alllllll the way around the fence via the racetrack in time if you saved at nightfall. The fence blocking the way originally blocked the direct route into the racetrack.

I don't know exactly what time that sidequest ends, but if you can get there before 7 it should be doable for sure.

aravuus

Couldn't find anything on it, so how's the framerate? Stable 30 all the way through?

Def gonna get MM next month if I can afford it. Never got into the other games in the series, but MM seems really cool.

Ants

It's certainly more stable than the N64 version. Those weird dragonfly monsters on the way to Woodfall were intolerable.

Top Bottom