• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Majora's Mask 3DS announced!

javac

I don't get the point of steel books, especially for 3DS games.

Me neither, its just a cool little rare thing I guess.. They did the same with Spirit Tracks but that was bigger. Hey at least in both instances in regards to MM 3D and Pokemon, they include the normal box too :D

UK RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED:

15TH FEBRUARY 2015.

Source: official nintendo store.

http://m.store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/the-legend-of-zelda-majora-s-mask-3d/11037907.html

Nice! Thanks for the heads up. Chances if this being a placeholder is low right...seems really specific. Very soon!
EDIT: Or maybe not :(

javac

Link to the Special Edition Here at the Nintendo UK Store.

£44.99 Not bad at all.

They charge at dispatch for those wondering. Free delivery.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D Special Edition is a limited quantity software offering including a specially-designed SteelBook™, a copy of the game delivered in its standalone packaging, a Majora’s Mask pin badge, and a double-sided poster showcasing the game’s iconic art style.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D: One of the most talked-about games in the history of The Legend of Zelda series is coming to Nintendo 3DS...

Release Date: Spring 2015

Great news!

I'd been hoping for this for a while. It'll definitely make it onto my most anticipated list.

I've played Majora's Mask a couple of times, but never beat it. I'll have to make sure to do so now.

SegaShack

Who are you, Koji Kondo? I don't know anyone could think this way.

"This game sure is immersive, and I sure do appreciate the updated graphics, but ehh...they should keep the shitty 1996 MIDI sound, that's the real charm of the game."
You do realize that there are sounds Midi can make that instruments can not. It's completely different.

Majora wasn't just using midi to emulate the sound of a live band. If so it makes sense, but it had a unique sound to it.

eliochip

I really hope theres a new way to play this game. I've beaten it a couple times, I'd like some major differences to some of the mechanics. Even if it's an optional "Master Quest" type thing.

Either way I'm really looking forward to this!

I'm both extremely happy and disappointed. Nintendo wants to fill 2015 for 3ds with Majora's Mask and Xenoblade... though I think it's a mistake. These are titles they should have moved to their next handheld for the line-up.
Even though... I'm extremely happy and excited.
But... I was on the edge to buy a N3DS from Australia... now I think to wait for MM3D release in case of collector model.

javac

I'm both extremely happy and disappointed. Nintendo wants to fill 2015 for 3ds with Majora's Mask and Xenoblade... though I think it's a mistake. These are titles they should have moved to their next handheld for the line-up.
Even though... I'm extremely happy and excited.
But... I was on the edge to buy a N3DS from Australia... now I think to wait for MM3D release in case of collector model.

If you was going to buy the smaller model, you could just buy the faceplate or whatever :p
unless they release an actual purple unit :0

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Fine I'll do it!!!!

Music Box house said:
ahLQjDB.jpg

LoZMM_Nov052014_04.bmp

Gabora said:

Guru Guru said:

End of the world said:

Imprisoned monkey said:

Deku Palace entrance said:

Clock Town Clock said:

The Moon said:

Lucreto

No US Shipping :(.

To my UK brethren, looks like you can get free stuff with this order if you enter some of these promo codes: http://www.vouchercloud.com/nintendo-vouchers

I was about to mention that.

I ordered the Link and Mario Amiibo,
The Majora's Mask Collectors edition.
2 Zelda keychains
Captain Toad with a free keyring.

That was over £100 so I get the Hylian Shield Shaped Backpack.

You don't need to Zelda Keyrings and still be over £100.

To Irish GAF use Parcel Motel to get it.

Sakujou

Banned
Majoras-Mask-Adventure-Set-2.jpg

someone remembers this one here?
nearly 14 years ago i pre-ordered it, but it never received it. only 1000 were made.
it cost as much as the normal version of the game, these days its worth more than 3k.

i wonder if its the same about the 3ds LE

I didn't realize there was anything to get out of it until you mentioned it....

is it a couple holding hands and kissing? Woman on the left because of the skirt/dress?

Woman in red, man in blue?

k69e8Cj.png

the-lovers-2.jpg

After getting lost in the internet again I read that the Couple's Mask is a reference to THIS painting called "The Lovers" by Rene Magritte

Seik

Banned
Fine I'll do it!!!!

Thanks a lot for the effort.

At first I though it was great without being too impressive, though now with your comparison it very clearly shows that a lot of work is going through it! :D

The moon looks a lot creepier then before.

I think so, too. At first I felt like it was uglier, in a bad way I mean, though it just makes sense for it to be uglier, since it's meant to creep you out.

OceanBlue

Fine I'll do it!!!!

The changes to the walls of Icana Canyon are really interesting. The more-rectangular terrain and decorated walls give a better impression of a
bygone civilization
than before. Edit: Err, not sure if that should be tagged I guess.

Top Bottom