• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Majora's Mask 3DS announced!

And I think that's because they ended. Most games that embrace dynamic NPC schedules over time do so with potentially infinite automation. Even Ocarina does this; doesn't matter how many times you swap between the past and future, or how many days and nights pass, the world remains static regardless of NPC behaviour. Majora's Mask relishes in the grim reality of the finite. Time has an end. Lives have an end. Nobody lives forever, no moments are frozen for eternity. It's you against the terrible truth that nothing lasts. All lives live out their three days, an no reversing, slowing, or dilation of time can change that limitation. You have your window and that's all you get to work with.

It's also because they're all so blissfully ignorant that it adds a level of tragedy to the whole thing. They're going through their final days either not realizing they're going to die or willfully trying to ignore it. It's pretty much all on the player to save them and it feels urgent in a way Ocarina or ALttP didn't.

If I had to guess, I'd bet late March and it launches with New 3DS.

I personally don't see anyone being truly ignorant of impending doom, except maybe for Romani. To me, it's more about how different people carry themselves when being confronted with mortality. Some act brave while cowering in secret (swordman). Some are too bound by duty and routine to change their lives (postman) Some move from denial to powerless rage (Mutoh) And then there are those who are willing to accept the inevitable, as long as they can face it together (Kafei and Anju)

All this reinforces the mask motif of the game, which makes it even more amazing.

You know what's even sadder about the postman?

He does the same thing every single day. Leaves his office at 9AM, checks the mail, takes a nap from 12PM to 1PM, and then delivers the mail until 3PM and then does "mental training" until 12AM, which is when he goes to bed.
But because so many people evacuated, he checks the mail on the second day and there is absolutely nothing to deliver (if you didn't talk to Anju.) "This is a problem... A real problem. Not a single letter was mailed... What should I do this afternoon... I wish someone would tell me." He gets so upset about his schedule being ruined that he writes his own letter to himself. He walks out at midnight and puts his letter in the box...just so that he can have something to do on the final day. Because otherwise, nothing would keep his mind off of the moon.

WTF. It's both humorous and terribly distressing at the same time.

Since I'm going in with a fairly clean slate, you guys are making the wait harder than it should be for a "remastered" title.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Since I'm going in with a fairly clean slate, you guys are making the wait harder than it should be for a "remastered" title.

Usually I worry about setting the bar too high, but Majora's one of those games I don't feel like that I can. The narrative, the atmosphere, and the atmosphere are all so unique and incredible both within and outside the medium - there's nothing quite like it. Hopefully the improved mechanics bring it all together.

zeldablue

Usually I worry about setting the bar too high, but Majora's one of those games I don't feel like that I can. The narrative, the atmosphere, and the atmosphere are all so unique and incredible both within and outside the medium - there's nothing quite like it. Hopefully the improved mechanics bring it all together.

I would say Majora's Mask is a very hate it or love it game.

It's very different, so it gets polarized reactions. I'm firmly in the love it category but I can understand its potential flaws too.

zeldarocks

Neo Member
Something has been bothering me for quite a while:

How could the Skull Kid (with Majora's Mask) have "upset things" within Ikana Valley if the war was implied to have taken place hundreds of years ago?

I would say Majora's Mask is a very hate it or love it game.

It's very different, so it gets polarized reactions. I'm firmly in the love it category but I can understand its potential flaws too.

I'm here to defy your expectations! I'm captain "meh"!

It took me multiple play attempts to get into the game... at which point I was clearly in the 'hate it' group... but I was determined to figure out why people like the game so much. So I got my GCN collector's edition and balled up 7 or 8 years ago and the result...? Meh. I can see why people both love and hate it as there were indeed parts I loved (non-traditional Zelda story) and hated (Feeling like my exploration/wandering was being stunted by the daily timer).

The thing that the people that love it seem to love most is the atmosphere, and it never clicked to me. It all felt very surreal and not in a dark brooding way, but rather a comically misshapen way (for lack of better terms). I could feel there were darker themes in play than OoT, but it just never felt like there was ever any real danger in the scenario playing out before me. "The moon is going to fall on us!" I dunno, I probably just seem ranty and there isn't going to be anyone that agrees with me on either side on this part of my opinion so I'll just kind of move on.

I DID however love the fact that the story itself was non traditional. It was nice to play a Zelda game that didn't amount to "Save Zelda! Defeat Ganon!" or some thinly veiled variant (Sorry Oracle of Ages/Seasons).

zeldablue

I'm here to defy your expectations! I'm captain "meh"!

It took me multiple play attempts to get into the game... at which point I was clearly in the 'hate it' group... but I was determined to figure out why people like the game so much. So I got my GCN collector's edition and balled up 7 or 8 years ago and the result...? Meh. I can see why people both love and hate it as there were indeed parts I loved (non-traditional Zelda story) and hated (Feeling like my exploration/wandering was being stunted by the daily timer).

The thing that the people that love it seem to love most is the atmosphere, and it never clicked to me. It all felt very surreal and not in a dark brooding way, but rather a comically misshapen way (for lack of better terms). I could feel there were darker themes in play than OoT, but it just never felt like there was ever any real danger in the scenario playing out before me. "The moon is going to fall on us!" I dunno, I probably just seem ranty and there isn't going to be anyone that agrees with me on either side on this part of my opinion so I'll just kind of move on.

I DID however love the fact that the story itself was non traditional. It was nice to play a Zelda game that didn't amount to "Save Zelda! Defeat Ganon!" or some thinly veiled variant (Sorry Oracle of Ages/Seasons).

Hmm, I agree. I notice I wasn't really feeling it at all for a long time. My friends and family loved it and I didn't know why. I think OoT is dark, but not the same way MM is dark. MM is suppose to feel "off" in that Twin Peaks sort of way. Strange and unsettling, like something really isn't right, but nobody will tell you what's up. It's not necessarily scary like OoT's Bottom of the Well, for instance.

Something changed with me and this game after I had lost a friend. And then suddenly the story and atmosphere hit me like a f***ing train. It resonated so well with me, the feeling of depression, loss, rejection and desperation that I could not articulate. I think that feeling is what stays with most. It's a collection of inevitable, realistic life experiences. There aren't that many forms of entertainment that do what MM does.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

If I want to get critical I think MM's weaknesses are its dungeons, which in my opinion are often not memorable and at worst feel rushed. Ocarina bests it in that area, not just in quantity. So if that's something that really attracts you to Zelda, in the same way Twilight Princess has some fucking amazing dungeons (proper successor to Ocarina), Majora's Mask can be disappointing.

But all that just helps forge its own identity. Where everyone more or less agrees each Zelda game, for most part, resonates with its own themes and overall design philosophy, Majora's Mask is one that really, really stands out as its own kinda entity.

How could the Skull Kid (with Majora's Mask) have "upset things" within Ikana Valley if the war was implied to have taken place hundreds of years ago?

He's the one that brought about the current curse on the land. Mummies, Sharp (or whichever the evil ghost was), etc.

Frodo

If I want to get critical I think MM's weaknesses are its dungeons, which in my opinion are often not memorable and at worst feel rushed. Ocarina bests it in that area, not just in quantity. So if that's something that really attracts you to Zelda, in the same way Twilight Princess has some fucking amazing dungeons (proper successor to Ocarina), Majora's Mask can be disappointing.

But all that just helps forge its own identity. Where everyone more or less agrees each Zelda game, for most part, resonates with its own themes and overall design philosophy, Majora's Mask is one that really, really stands out as its own kinda entity.

Except for the
Stone Tower Temple
. That was a nice dungeon.
Even though playing that song can get tiresome after a while

zeldarocks

Neo Member
He's the one that brought about the current curse on the land. Mummies, Sharp (or whichever the evil ghost was), etc.

It's implied that they are dealing with the lingering effects of the ancient war; the Skull Kid could not have upset things in the respect. He only got ahold of Majora's Mask relatively recently.

Tookay

It's my favorite game ever, but I'm just going to warn you: it doesn't immediately strike you as reaching that caliber. It's got a ton of problems.

It's only upon completing it and revisiting it (and finding something new each time) that I realized it's a really, really, really, really damn good game.

I think Majora's Mask has underrated dungeons and Twilight Princess is equally overrated in that department. OoT easily has the best overall blend of dungeons, but those in Majora's Mask are pretty damn good as well (and not just the
stone tower
, although that is one of the best in the franchise). Even though there are relatively few official dungeons MM's overworld pretty much kills all the other 3D Zelda games, with thoughtfully structured sub areas that make up the slack. While TP had a few good dungeons in the latter half of the game most were fairly rigidly laid out, and I didn't care for the single key progression that hampered their potential complexity.

It's implied that they are dealing with the lingering effects of the ancient war; the Skull Kid could not have upset things in the respect. He only got ahold of Majora's Mask relatively recently.

When you use the Song of Storms on the evil ghost, he tells you that the Skull Kid cursed everyone, and the Captain reveals that the root of the curse is in the Stone Tower.

"We dead should not be lingering here in this land. It was all a trick of the masked one who had upset things."

"To return true light to this land, you must seal the doors of Stone Tower where the winds of darkness blow through."

Except for the
Stone Tower Temple
I generally disagree that the dungeons in MM are weak. I think what they lack for in quantity, they make up for in quality. The dungeons really have a sense of scale that is only rivaled by Ocarina of Time - they are full of multi-room puzzles that force you to think of the dungeons in terms of their overall scale, and how to maneouver them with that knowledge in mind rather than the self-contained room-by-room puzzle approach that future Zelda games would employ more often. Twilight Princess has a couple of dungeons (Arbiter's Ground, Lake Bed Temple, City in the Sky) that measure up in overall sense of scale, but in general they are too guided to match MM's best (Stone Tower), in my opinion.

Violet_0

Banned

Aside from maybe the first one, I actually think it has some of the better dungeons in the series.
Snowhead Temple makes good use of the Goron mask and I like how you gradually make your way to the top to challenge the boss, Great Bay Temple is one of the better water dungeons and Stone Tower is still my favorite dungeon in any Zelda game.
Now, if people complain about the low number of dungeons, that's certainly justified

I really wish we got another game like Majora's Mask. The amount of control I had over everyone's lives was incredible to experience, and discovering their stories through repeated cycles was unlike anything I've seen before. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know how they can accomplish that without introducing another repeating cycle. Honestly, I don't even think about the dungeons when thinking of Majora's Mask. I often see Stone Tower being praised, but that's not what I take from this game. While dungeons are the strengths of other Zelda games, the NPCs are what makes Majora's Mask one of the most unique games I've ever played.

On another note, I always hated doing the Romani Ranch quest. I was always really tense as a kid during that mission.

Dizzy

Banned
Yeah. I love those freed constraints Zelda. Miyamoto basically just telling the team "Okay! Do what you want but it has to be out next year."

Same thing happened with Link's Awakening. The other best weirdo Zelda game.
Then they should do it again, because Majora's Mask and Link's Awakenig are by far my favoutite Zelda games.

If I remember correctly Skull Kid's only involvement was convincing the Sharp Brothers that Ikana should only be inhabited by the dead so they dried up all the water to drive/wipe out the remaining people/turn them into Gibdos. The war may have wiped out most of their population but it doesn't mean people didn't still live their afterwords as evidenced by Pamela and her dad.

Zero²;137979598 said:
Too late ;D
I'm a complete Zelda fanboy anyway, so its only a matter of time until I play it. Now that I got a WiiU last year, and I plan on getting a n3DS next year, I'm going back and playing all the ones I havent played yet.
I actually just went to listen to the OST beforehand because someone I know said that it was way better than Ocarina's haha
OOT Forest Temple still is one of my favorite Zelda ost
max is right though, it's best experienced in context. But I guess that's too late now!

I agree that I like Majora's Mask's OST slightly more than Ocarina of Time and that has a lot to do with the direction.
There's something magical about Majora's Mask threads, probably because there's something magical about Majora's Mask. Every time I play it I can't help but feel amazed that it even exists.
There's like the camaraderie among MM fans who not only adore the game but also appreciate all of its nuances. When we all get together, we bring back those memories of experiencing it for the first time.
Except for the
Stone Tower Temple
It's still the best dungeon of its kind in any game like this.
I generally disagree that the dungeons in MM are weak. I think what they lack for in quantity, they make up for in quality. The dungeons really have a sense of scale that is only rivaled by Ocarina of Time - they are full of multi-room puzzles that force you to think of the dungeons in terms of their overall scale, and how to maneouver them with that knowledge in mind rather than the self-contained room-by-room puzzle approach that future Zelda games would employ more often. Twilight Princess has a couple of dungeons (Arbiter's Ground, Lake Bed Temple, City in the Sky) that measure up in overall sense of scale, but in general they are too guided to match MM's best (Stone Tower), in my opinion.
Aside from maybe the first one, I actually think it has some of the better dungeons in the series.
Snowhead Temple makes good use of the Goron mask and I like how you gradually make your way to the top to challenge the boss, Great Bay Temple is one of the better water dungeons and Stone Tower is still my favorite dungeon in any Zelda game.
Now, if people complain about the low number of dungeons, that's certainly justified
I wholeheartedly agree. Really, this thread is the first I'm hearing about MM's dungeons being weak and it has me scratching my head. People are usually disappointed that there are only four of them, which is understandable - especially since OoT had 10. MM's dungeons were wonderfully designed. My favorites where Snowhead and, of course, Rockvale (Stone Tower Temple).
I really wish we got another game like Majora's Mask. The amount of control I had over everyone's lives was incredible to experience, and discovering their stories through repeated cycles was unlike anything I've seen before. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know how they can accomplish that without introducing another repeating cycle.
You know, I always wished they took the Bomber's Notebook concept and expanded it even further. Say, instead of three days, expand it to a week where you have that span of time to intervene at key moments throughout an NPC's week. It would be amazing. Double the amount of NPCs in the Bomber's Notebook and make it span seven days instead of three. Would be amazing and could be done with the tech now - it wouldn't have worked on the N64 due to limitations.

jaosobno

PLAY-ASIA

N3DS XL METALLIC BLACK
N3DS XL BLUE
£165

STANDARD N3DS WHITE
£139

365GAMES (UK BASED)

NEW 3DS XL BLUE

£169.99

NEW 3DS XL STANDARD WHITE

£152.99

With Play Asia, you will get the console sooner and cheaper - but you run the risk of getting caught by customs. With 365Games, you have no chance of any extra charges as they ship from the UK - but they will not dispatch until the 28th (as they need to get their stock from australia first).

it is a PAL console so it will play all your UK stuff and work with your NNID.

to be honest, its a no brainer. why wait until mid next year when you can get a New Nintendo 3DS in two weeks from now with no regional restrictions?!

This 365games deal would be awesome IF they delivered outside UK. I was so excited after you posted this, I went onto their site to immediately preorder N3DSXL, but I got greeted by this lovely message:

"New 3DS XL is currently banned in your country".

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm ordering from another European country!

Sigh... No way I'm ordering from Play Asia. They want to charge me $51 for shipping and I might pay additional 35% on the total price (N3DSXL+shipping charges) if my package gets halted by the customs...

Any other UK store that is willing to deliver outside UK?

Sorry for slight thread derail.

Frodo

While the dungeons in MM are not my favourites of the series, I don't think they are bad, by any means. But the Zelda games that came after Majora's Mask do improve on it and on OoT. Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword both have amazing dungeons. It is like they only get better with time. Stone Tower is one of the best of the series, though. The sense of awe and the mechanics are a breath of fresh air, which makes it one of the most fondly remembered dungeons in my opinion.

I personally think its the best soundtrack Koji Kondo has ever done, apart from the three battle themes (encounter, mid boss, boss) which he didnt write.
He definitely went out with a master work. And despite this, usually only A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time (as well as The Legend of Zelda NES) are referenced musically in Zelda games. It's like Majora's Mask gets no love despite all the wonderful source material it added to the series.

I wish he would just get back to writing whole scores again. I hate that he only contributes here and there nowadays. Fucking sucks, man.

Neiteio

I like all four of MM's dungeons. I'd say they're all stronger than Wind Waker's dungeons (then again, what isn't) and on par with Ocarina's best. To break them down further:

- Woodfall Temple is rather complex and atmospheric for a first dungeon.

- Snowhead (my fave!) is also immersive, and has a dungeon-wide meta-puzzle.

- Great Bay is less tedious than OoT's Water Temple and has a nice colorful look.

- Stone Tower is epic in scope and one of the more complex dungeons in the series.

They're all solid, even if they're second fiddle to the quests and serve as more of a "capstone course" for all of your skills.

And between Ikana Castle, the Skulltula houses, the Pirate Fortress and end-game mini-dungeons, I'd say you have the equivalent of a couple more dungeons, as well.

Golnei

I like all four of MM's dungeons. I'd say they're all stronger than Wind Waker's dungeons (then again, what isn't) and on par with Ocarina's best. To break them down further:

- Great Bay is less tedious than OoT's Water Temple and has a nice colorful look.

- Stone Tower is epic in scope and one of the more complex dungeons in the series.

They're all solid, even if they're second fiddle to the quests and serve as more of a "capstone course" for all of your skills.

And between Ikana Castle, the Skulltula houses, the Pirate Fortress and end-game mini-dungeons, I'd say you have the equivalent of a couple more dungeons, as well.

Due to the dearth of dungeon bosses and the relative strength of the dungeon design that generally goes underappreciated due to the way most people handle the global time limit, I'm kind of wondering whether it might be a better idea to include a dungeon rush in the 3DS game rather than something like OoT 3D's boss mode. Especially if they included the mini-dungeons and the Moon alongside the four main ones.

FyreWulff

I'd say the Ocarina dungeons were more memorable, but Majora also had a bunch of mini-dungeons around the world which made it feel more filled up.

There wasn't as much mystery to Ocarina's grottos.

Rich!

Boss rush mode will be fine if they include all the minibosses too and give you only limited health refills to fight it all

Like The Arena in Kirby, or All Stars Mode in smash.

co1onel

Sounds promising. I was worried that with only 4 dungeons, they'd be like Wind Waker's long and boring dungeons.

Sheroking

Sounds promising. I was worried that with only 4 dungeons, they'd be like Wind Waker's long and boring dungeons.

Nah. Majora's Mask makes up for few dungeons by having long prologues to each dungeon, which are IMO, more fun than the dungeons themselves as there's variety in the gameplay, atmosphere and cool story stuff.

I don't agree that Majora's dungeons are on par with Ocarina's, though. I think Ocarina stands alone in that regard.

Vidiot

I actually think all the dungeons in MM are great. TP had way more but there are one or two that are duds. True MM only has a handful but it's got so much side content and other mini dungeon type things. If you don't get everything in the game you'll never truly appreciate it for how great it is.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I actually think all the dungeons in MM are great. TP had way more but there are one or two that are duds. True MM only has a handful but it's got so much side content and other mini dungeon type things. If you don't get everything in the game you'll never truly appreciate it for how great it is.

I think TP just has the absolute best in the series, many back to back. The stretch of Lakebed -> Arbiter's Grounds -> Snowpeak Ruins is sooo good.

I haven't seen any Nintendo CE on Amazon UK for ages, so i'd leave that out.
Also lately, all the Nintendo CEs are GAME exclusives in the UK.

Edit: I understand the concerns. I prefer Amazon UK as well. I had a SE Bayonetta 2 ordered from Amazon UK and the LE from GAME.
I was playing the game on release day with Amazon's overnight shipping and my LE from GAME arrived two days ago, so i get it.
But, if it makes you feel any better, being forced to use GAME for Nintendo CE stuff, i have used it twice and both times it was packed just fine and came in great condition.
Maybe i was lucky, maybe those who had problems were just unlucky, idk, but i have my MM3D preorder on GAME, and I'm not really afraid, if anything, I'm relieved i have it preordered.

Ah right. I dont think you will have any issues - its a europe special edition, it wouldnt have the USK rating if it was UK only.

Its probably just taking longer to negotiate with European retailers, thats all.

Cheers, I think I'll wait then. Let's hope there are no issues and there are plenty of copies for my country.

Volotaire

Although the first dungeon was very atmospheric and I loved the dark pits in almost every room along with the mix of jungle night sounds and abstract tribesman music, I felt the actual dungeon was a letdown in terms of puzzle design.

I didn't appreciate the vertical nature of the second temple and it wasn't too memorable.

I felt the third dungeon surpassed the water temple in OoT in terms of dungeon design (although I blitzed through MM's water temple compare to OoT) and I loved the waterwork design.

For the fourth temple, I don't think much more needs to be said then already has been done. It has fantastic dungeon design and a fantastic open temple atmosphere that has only been replicated in a few later Zelda games.

In regards to the the mini dungeons, they felt even smaller or shallow than the mini dungeons in OoT. Majoras's Mask's real weakness is the dungeons in my opinion, perhaps more-so with quantity than quality.

[Fugo]

I remember playing a lot with the glitch (worked only on the launch cartridge afaik) to play Fierce Deity Link in Termina Field. Entering Clock Town hung up the game though. It would be a nice extra to have it available eveywhere this time.

Btw I hope this release is hugely successfull and paves the way to a spiritual successor, perhaps with some of the original's scrapped ideas too (like it was supposed to be a 7 day cicle)

Huh?

Neo Member
Nah. Majora's Mask makes up for few dungeons by having long prologues to each dungeon, which are IMO, more fun than the dungeons themselves as there's variety in the gameplay, atmosphere and cool story stuff.

I don't agree that Majora's dungeons are on par with Ocarina's, though. I think Ocarina stands alone in that regard.

It feels like not many people appreciate the prologues before dungeons in Zelda, honestly. A lot of people seemingly want it to be Shadow of the Colossus with dungeons or Dark Souls in Hyrule, but I really enjoy the ones with the relatively long and involved prologues where you really get your bearings and learn about the area in which the dungeon lies. One of the negatives of ALBW for me was how quickly you were shunted between dungeons, I didn't feel that most of the pre-dungeon tasks were that interesting. I personally hope Zelda Wii U is more detailed with that part of the Zelda experience.

What I'm about to say may come across weird and strange to some of you reading this.

Majoras Mask is my 2nd favourite game of all time right behind OOT. I have such fond memories of my first time playthrough aswell as the lead up to the game itself which was around the holidays 2000 period. Thinking back to my first playthrough conjures up all sorts of pleasant and nostalgic memories and reminds me of how I felt back then among other things.

Having said that, it is for that reason that as much as I want to play this iteration of MM I think I'm going to choose not to. It may sound strange and it probably is, but I feel that playing it again won't recreate that same first time experience that I had (of course it wouldn't) and may even sully the memories. Could just be nostalgia at play but I don't know. I tend to be like this for most great games I've played in the past.

Altazor

Zero²;137977117 said:
Having not played Majora yet
I know...
one thing I can say, this game has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard.

and finally Oath to Order that just blows everything out of the water, specially the orchestrated version!
And that just to name a few...

Edit: Now that I thought about it, they NEED to use the orchestrated version of the Oath to Order in the game. They NEED!

Oath to Order is definitely one of the best Zelda songs ever. Goosebumps all over my skin.

AWESOME!!!!

Never played the original and couldn't get into the dated graphics after trying to play it with an emulator.

This is just plain fantastic news to me.

Volotaire

It feels like not many people appreciate the prologues before dungeons in Zelda, honestly. A lot of people seemingly want it to be Shadow of the Colossus with dungeons or Dark Souls in Hyrule, but I really enjoy the ones with the relatively long and involved prologues where you really get your bearings and learn about the area in which the dungeon lies. One of the negatives of ALBW for me was how quickly you were shunted between dungeons, I didn't feel that most of the pre-dungeon tasks were that interesting. I personally hope Zelda Wii U is more detailed with that part of the Zelda experience.

Slightly off topic, but my hope with Zelda U with this 'no boundaries' approach to a Zelda game is that the whole world is one dungeon warping into different areas such as water and ice for Zora's Domain, Fire for Death Mountain etc. all converging at points (Hyrule Field and shortcuts). You don't realise what is a dungeon or overworld is anymore. It would mean multiple approaches to puzzles, to routes you take and to progressing the game. When I first saw the SS demo at E3 2010 with Faron woods and the assimilation of doors and indoor areas with the outdoor woods areas was that we finally had a blur between the two concepts. Sadly we got the opposite. The two were segmented to the point that we had a two tier system of puzzle: puzzles in the overworld that players felt were 'filler', and then the true dungeon content in the game in the actual dungeons themselves. Of course, this leads to all sorts of questions in how you could design a game like this with story checkpoints, linearity and open world elements and the difficulty of puzzles if you allow a open world approach.

[Fugo];138020167 said:
I remember playing a lot with the glitch (worked only on the launch cartridge afaik) to play Fierce Deity Link in Termina Field. Entering Clock Town hung up the game though. It would be a nice extra to have it available eveywhere this time.

I do wonder if this screenshot comparison implies you can use Fierce Deity anywhere:
O217Pm3.jpg

Top Bottom