• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man of Steel |OT| It's about action.

Simo

GENERAL ZOD HAS A NUKE
FAORA KILLS LOIS
SUPERMAN WORKS AS PIZZA DELIVERY BOY AT THE END

NOOOOOOOOOO DAMMIT!!!!
abbuMYOV.gif

A conversation between writer/producer Kevin Biegel, film critic/screenwriter Drew McWeeney, film writer Kim Jordan, and film critic Devin Faraci.

qTXA96X.png

ECKpqtw.png

GIRAQYw.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol, what a surprise

lol

I truly can't stand Devin Faraci. He could love this movie for all I care and it still wouldn't change my opinion on him. Maybe he's a great guy in real life, but he just comes across as a grumpy joyless douche online. Why over 15,000 follow him on twitter I will never understand.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
damn zod is fuckin tall as fuck

Shannon is either 6'3 " or 6' 4". Cavill is 6' 1" yet those few extra inch's make a huge difference. I wonder how noticeable it is in the film.

Nori Chan

I am going in absolutely blank with no knowledge of superman at all and hopefully this movie will make me look up more about the history of superman.

You may proceed to kill me man of steel gaf.

I am going in absolutely blank with no knowledge of superman at all and hopefully this movie will make me look up more about the history of superman.

You may proceed to kill me man of steel gaf.

If this movie is going to succeed it could use another 4 million more like you :)

Dead

well not really...yet
After everyone has seen Man of Steel, they need to walk into a book store or comic shop and purchase:

6g3UF8s.jpg

Enjoy the greatest superman story ever written

KalBalboa

Banned
If your interested in expanding your superman knowledge, here is my now dead thread on Superman recommendations in preparation for this movie.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=573665

A solid list. Hell, I covered all the comics in one post:

I've got you covered:

Birthright
Action Comics 775 (A single issue, but it's really that good)
Secret Identity
All-Star Superman
Superman For All Seasons
Lex Luthor: Man of Steel
Kingdom Come
Superman and the Legion of Superheroes (the only story with these characters I care for and it's fantastic)
Red Son
Geof Johns Braniac
For The Man Who Has Everything
Earth One
Superman and the Men of Steel (Grant Morrison's New 52. I loved the vision for Superman so much but had issues with how fast it all escalated)

Toa TAK

Banned
Don't forget The Last of Us.
My one regret this gen...

never picking up a PS3 to play all its awesome exclusives. =(

Will do it one day, though.
And tomorrow last episode season 3 game f thrones!! Killer week indeed

Never seen a single episode of GOT.

Not a regret, though.
just went to Spoiler thread, scrolled real quick through it. I like torturing myself.

I'm so scared of that thread. I can feel the anger and frustration coming out of it. Steering clear of that until I see the movie.

Game of thrones finales suck. They save the best for the 9th episode and then the final one is just there to end it on a more hopeful note

Can't wait to see this Thursday evening. Will help take my mind off E3.

Please don't suck, please don't suck. PLEASE DON'T SUCK

I'm probably more excited to see this than I was to see TDKR. I'm so unfamiliar with the history and comic of Superman. Anyone have any good reads to absorb my body into how Supeman became Superman?

ReiGun

Game of thrones finales suck. They save the best for the 9th episode and then the final one is just there to end it on a more hopeful note

Which is hilarious, cause I don't even know where you inject hope after...that.

I'm probably more excited to see this than I was to see TDKR. I'm so unfamiliar with the history and comic of Superman. Anyone have any good reads to absorb my body into how Supeman became Superman?

I wrote this blog, Veelk made this thread, and Kal Balboa made this post.

We got you covered.

J10

Banned
Really? People posting publicly earlier loved it.

Embargoes are funny. A movie studio probably wouldn't squash a positive early review. But if you got some bad shit to say you better wait until the time comes or get in trouble.

I get the feeling there's a schism coming.

Top Bottom