• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know, I like Tenri/Diana for the reason that she's a literal tsundere in that Tenri and Diana each have the requisite personalities; the kicker is the fact that Tenri's inner tsuntsun is also a tsundere.

Akito

Oh god he's got another one? I'm going to get sucked in aren't I? I'm ready ManGAF, I'm ready to get sucked in and then rage uncontrollably. Lets just get it over with.
I wouldn't expect a similar experience to Rage Town, Half & Half is pretty decent so far and as the story has a 7 days limit, it will not get dragged out to oblivion like his other long running series either.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I wouldn't expect a similar experience to Rage Town, Half & Half is pretty decent so far and as the story has a 7 days limit, it will not get dragged out to oblivion like his other long running series either.

See, you say this but we both know two years from now we'll be calling it Rage & Rage.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Its like Inception. For tsunderes.

UX5sO.gif

Soma

Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou End

Well uh that's one way to convince your dad

i guess

Kinda expected something else from the potential fiancee guy with that evil grin on his face and all a few chapters back. Oh well, a smutty end to a smutty story.

dumbyugi

Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou END

That ended pretty much the way I thought it would, though the way the father was convinced was different then I imagined. It was a nice smutty story with a happy ending. 7.5/10

Stage On

Love Tyrant chapter 1-3

Oh man this is absolutely hilarious. I didn't except it to go the harem route straight from the start, I'm rooting for the main character to ditch the tsunder and go out with the angel

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Say, is there any manga with a setup like A-Team or Mission Impossible or Ocean Eleven/Twelve where there's this team of highly skilled individuals doing high-risk jobs? Kind of like there's a guy who is good at this, a girl who is good at that, another who is good at something, and they team up to pull off a heist/do something/take down something/arrest someone, etc etc.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There is so much better stuff out there. It's like having a golden ticket to the world's best restaurants and then pay with it at Sonic.

Except its not like if he reads Naruto he's not allowed to read 7 Seeds

Anitsuu! 1
tumblr_mge9snF5lr1qbxqfpo1_500.png

One of the best first chapters Ive read in awhile for a manga. Takara-san and his relations with his younger brothers was rather fun and fresh and so much potential for actually good brotherly love moments. I cant wait to see Takara and Aki as Aki looks the best and is probably the only one that could do any progress and he did say he has an interest in him and even called him cute in two moments which was really good.

I think going with the youngest was a good choice as it made a really good moments and bond moment and then suspense in the store scene to one of the best panels. Wife scene cracked me up. Anyway hope chapter two is with the difficult brother and good art.

Angry Grimace

I never said that, but there's so much out there that can keep you busy, I don't see how anyone would really miss the 3.

Oh I know you didn't mean that. I'm just nitpicking your analogy because I have nothing better to talk about other than the Federal Rules of Evidence.

code breaker 205

yuuki and toki conversation/ bath was good conversation on the ones they trust even better in lost forms. ogami had a good moment witj Sakura I guess though it led nowhere. time is ticking so who will strike first

stryke

Say, is there any manga with a setup like A-Team or Mission Impossible or Ocean Eleven/Twelve where there's this team of highly skilled individuals doing high-risk jobs? Kind of like there's a guy who is good at this, a girl who is good at that, another who is good at something, and they team up to pull off a heist/do something/take down something/arrest someone, etc etc.

For some reason I think Black Lagoon when I read this, even though it's not the best fit of your description.

Angry Grimace

Do you read Marvel or DC comics? I'd love to see you in one of ComicGAF's threads. :lol

Stop hating on Elsie. While she's not great or anything like that, she's still way more useful than Haqua.

I don't know man, Elsie is barely functional. Of course, Haqua takes her share of the idiot ball for certain; i.e. letting that Vintage agent out of the jar for some moronic reason.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Midori no Hibi 1-END

I remember reading this a long time ago, but never got to finish it. I ran in to it again, and finished all 8 volumes in 3 days....

I need to re-evaluate my life ~_~ All those sleeping at work won't be healthy.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
KNIM

What was the point of this chapter. Actually, what has been the point of the past few chapters. Seriously. What. the. fuck.

Azure J

Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou end

I didn't even finish the chapter yet, I just got to the main confrontation and her response and now I have to ask, did she seriously just say all that?

SmutGAF heroine right there. :lol

Apath

Liar Game
So strange going back to this after I stopped reading back during the finale of the musical chairs game.

Revelation about the Asian girl manipulating the old man was a lame twist to me -- she's far less of a powerful villain than the old man.

Someone earlier mentioned there was a speech that should have been saved for the end of the series. I never saw anything like that -- care to fill me in if you read this?

taku

Uchuu Kyoudai
I have a feeling this is going to take a bad turn (
Hibito's death?
), but I sure hope not!

Angry Grimace

KNIM

What was the point of this chapter. Actually, what has been the point of the past few chapters. Seriously. What. the. fuck.

What was the point of the last 100 chapters? At least GE had the sense to end when there wasn't any more plot.

Black Lagoon
Jormungand
Terra ForMars
Drifters

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Liar Game
So strange going back to this after I stopped reading back during the finale of the musical chairs game.

Revelation about the Asian girl manipulating the old man was a lame twist to me -- she's far less of a powerful villain than the old man.

Someone earlier mentioned there was a speech that should have been saved for the end of the series. I never saw anything like that -- care to fill me in if you read this?

You know what would be an awesome final twist to the Liar Game? If Nao turned out to be the greatest manipulative bastard of all time and all that sincere/honest acts of her were nothing than just a ploy for something diabolical.

Now that would be real something to see.

Black Lagoon
Jormungand
Terra ForMars
Drifters

For some reason I think Black Lagoon when I read this, even though it's not the best fit of your description.

Thanks, I'll check them out!

Apath

You know what would be an awesome final twist to the Liar Game? If Nao turned out to be the greatest manipulative bastard of all time and all that sincere/honest acts of her were nothing than just a ploy for something diabolical.

Now that would be real something to see.
That would be such a lame twist, hahaha.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
That would be such a lame twist, hahaha.

I would love to see how they could possibly pull that one off though, hahaha.

Liar Game sometimes can be such a chore to read, what's with all the rules and stuff on their games which I am sure for the most part only the author could understand anyways. Nowadays I only read it for that WHAAAAAAAAT look on the bad guys when Akiyama reveals his master plan.

Apath

I would love to see how they could possibly pull that one off though, hahaha.

Liar Game sometimes can be such a chore to read, what's with all the rules and stuff on their games which I am sure for the most part only the author could understand anyways. Nowadays I only read it for that WHAAAAAAAAT look on the bad guys when Akiyama reveals his master plan.
I agree. The author realizes how complex the games are for a comic, so he spends a lot of time restating exactly what is going on and what has happened. It's actually really annoying when you're marathoning 20+ chapters. I just started skipping the logic behind their decisions and the explanation of the games finer points.

upandaway

Fukashigi Philia maybe?

taku

Lupin III.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom