• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

Oh yeah, I forgot she was a character. The other girl was better.

88.gif

I was ok with the "romances". They did not waste time with them, it was just implied that they liked each other... All I wanted was a hot-blooded sports manga.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Baby Steps 150 - I found myself smiling when Natsu showed up.

Yup. This manga makes me a better person.

Those are merely the surface to SmutGAF. I'm kind of sad Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou didn't get more people though.

Many will perish in the first major waifu war after the fall of the Big 3. It'll be a bloodbath.

To be serious, we tend to have a lot of other discussion, it just gets pushed out to non-Wednesday (+/- a day). I think the fact that it's been a daily thing (+ many people reading more + posting more in general, just based off the higher post count) that it stands out more. We'll see what happens the coming weekend after The Big 3 returns.
Most smut is just smut and the reactions are like "whoa that was smutty"

upandaway

Lol Natsu
Quite possibly the hardest, most devilish, obscure, irrelevant and negligible Baby Steps trivia would be... the other girl's name.

It's at the point where I sincerely question myself if we ever saw it in the manga. It makes sense that we did, but I just can't recall any instance where her name is clearly referenced. I don't think that ever happened to me.

Kurita

dinobro got his. That game was also good for Mamori/Hiruma.

Forgot about that swag mofo. I mean, look at him!
tumblr_mfzi0l7qzN1s2nu1co1_500.png

tumblr_mfzbudu3eF1s2nu1co1_500.png

Gosh, I need to read this series again. But some moments never fail to sadden me. :(

I'm surprised DTL never read this, I'm sure he'd like some dudes in it...

scy

Quite possibly the hardest, most devilish, obscure, irrelevant and negligible Baby Steps trivia would be... the other girl's name.

It's at the point where I sincerely question myself if we ever saw it in the manga. It makes sense that we did, but I just can't recall any instance where her name is clearly referenced. I don't think that ever happened to me.

Himeko Sasaki. Though, I can't remember a time her full name is actually said.

Forgot about that swag mofo. I mean, look at him!

he so swag

And, despite my complaint, the subtlety to some of the romances were nice. Don't really need anything in your face or an entire arc. The small touches were just really well done.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

meganekko-chan

Kurita

he so swag

And, despite my complaint, the subtlety to some of the romances were nice. Don't really need anything in your face or an entire arc. The small touches were just really well done.

Sena falling into Suzuna's arms was pretty cute actually.

Choujin Gakuen 15

Goddamn I have missed this series so much. Awesome chapter with the invasion kicking off and all kinds of havoc flying around. Very curious to see who's tearing up shit in the other district.

I didn't really care for Sae before but her and Zephyr make a great 'team'.

Idol Pretender 11

I'm happy that Yuika's happy. It's better that the guy who's a girl hooks up with the girl then the guy who's a girl hooks up with the guy.

Angry Grimace

in 2 years 2 out of the 3 big 3 will be gone. i think we should get use to it since Bleach might go even before that.

It took Kubo like 2 years just to cover one battle that was mostly meaningless.

Stinky

Yamada and the seven witches 1

Good first chapter

The ES21 talk makes me want to go back and reread it. Also in the mood for more good sports manga. lol

I'm so glad I read it, it really is one of the best sport manga, probably one of the best shonen manga. I almost dismissed it because I have zero interest in american football. HAD zero interest, until I read Eyeshield motha-fucking 21

Atredeus

Neo Member
I read the first 2 chapter of Shingeki no Kyojin, and i´m interested to read the god of high school.

The God of High School 90
Seriously, how is no one else reading this? I love the art (comic-y, but really helps add movement to the fights), and who can complain about full-color pages?

The story is about 70% through the major storyline (not much of a hint of a follow-up, but could be before this war is over), and there are still a ton of plot points to tie up. And new ones established even in the past few chapters. I'd say it's consistently good, and the fight scenes are really enjoyable, even from the get-go.

789shadow

Banned
I can only see Naruto conceivably ending in 2 years, and even then I'm not sure. No fucking way One Piece ends in 2 years, and I think this last Bleach arc will last about the next 3.5 to 4 years.

suzu

I'm so glad I read it, it really is one of the best sport manga, probably one of the best shonen manga. I almost dismissed it because I have zero interest in american football. HAD zero interest, until I read Eyeshield motha-fucking 21

Haha, for real. I was the same with Slam Dunk too.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I can only see Naruto conceivably ending in 2 years, and even then I'm not sure. No fucking way One Piece ends in 2 years, and I think this last Bleach arc will last about the next 3.5 to 4 years.

The Sauce is the last villain so I think there's one arc left at the very least after this shinobi zzz war is over, unless Orochimaru decides to stop being a jobber and becomes end-game villain.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Rage Town 211

WHY CAN'T THIS END ALREADY

Because now that the relationship rage is done, there must be a new source of rage. Rage that will grow with every chapter this manga continues, the rage that this manga is still going and that we are still reading it.

Cwarrior

nanatsu no taizai ch1

mmm... nice art, it reminds of quite a lot stuff.

Fairy tail & even the first episode of wakfu.

Missed opportunity manga would of been more interesting if it was about kill confirmed knight

I already don't like the girl but the art is really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom