• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOLOL @ the Fairy Tail reactions of the fucking obvious.

i see my dropping of it is still being constantly rewarded.

It's not just that it's obvious it's the fact that Fairy Tail after all these years still manages to impress me with how utterly bad it can possibly get.

I need to learn with Fairy Tail that when the most cliche is absurdly obvious, the question doesn't become "will Erza survive?" but "How horribly bad can the next chapter possibly be aside from her surviving."

There's like 3-4 "unexpected" plot twists thrown into the same chapter and it's just like ... WHY?!

Tamanon

Banned
Bleach

No wonder that Ichigo was not close to Zangetsu before. Hichigo was also Zangetsu, so in essence Ichigo not being close to Zangetsu means that Ichigo was not close to his hollow as well. Ichigo has always rejected his hollow, and by doing that he rejected Zangetsu as well.

While it might be valid, I think you're confusing Bleach with Persona 4.

...what? Where are you getting this from?

It was in the manga. Hollow Ichigo said he is Zangetsu, so Ichigo becoming very close with Zangetsu means that he will get close to his hollow. Ichigo feared and hated his hollow, until he transformed against Aizen in the end, which also means that he hated Zangetsu by proxy.

While it might be valid, I think you're confusing Bleach with Persona 4.
Its in the manga.

...what? Where are you getting this from?

vvx6V.jpg

MJCHx.jpg

e:

SerI8.jpg

scy

So after that expectation of creeper faces and murdering from Last Game, I wanted something feel good and re-read Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Onisarashi-hen.

Poor Natsumi. She just wanted to escape her past! Instead, she gets tragedy route due to her crazy family.

I have no idea why I have a soft spot for this side story. Maybe it's Natsumi's plight.

Maybe it's her hair.

Stinky

I liked Bleach more back then. The first arc is kind of garbage, I don't care what anyone says, but Soul Society was great. Even the art is more appealing (for me anyway)

jfIisSuDdC7AN.png

I mean how cool is this.

Aww man >( (tried to make a sad face i got this >( instead)

Shit, the alternative to numbers are not working. All the none letters are not working as they should.

Your keyboard layout got switched.

I liked Bleach more back then. The first arc is kind of garbage, I don't care what anyone says, but Soul Society was great. Even the art is more appealing (for me anyway)

jfIisSuDdC7AN.png

I mean how cool is this.

I completely agree. I liked the art back then more. It wasn't so ... clean.

jfIisSuDdC7AN.pg

I mean how cool is this.

If I hadnt watched that whole arc animated and just went in with the manga, I probably would have dropped it. Thats the whole reason why I started Bleach with vol 22 and beyond. And why read it and miss out on epic music like D-technolife.

First arc need a bit more Hitsugaya involvement.

scy

Shit, the alternative to numbers are not working. All the none letters are not working as they should.

In all due seriousness, the most likely case is a QWERTY layout in a different region; most of those have differences in the punctuation key layouts. If I recall, it's in the Control Panel > Regional and Language settings somewhere. Been awhile since I've had to toy with it.

Edit: Also, some variation on exactly what option to be checking under depending on the OS (XP, Vista, 7, whatever voodoo 8 uses) but should still basically be the same area: Region and Language options.

In all due seriousness, the most likely case is a QWERTY layout in a different region; most of those have differences in the punctuation key layouts. If I recall, it's in the Control Panel > Regional and Language settings somewhere. Been awhile since I've had to toy with it.

Thanks! i fixed it.

scy

How do i switch it back?

Edit: I fixed it thanks. All i had to do was to press left alt and shift.

Ah yes, the dreaded Left Alt + Shift hotkey with multiple languages!

Can always count on mangaf to save a soul from the brink of destruction, brings a tear to my eye

After toying with their sanity a little bit.

Seriously, a switched keyboard layout and not knowing what caused it and how to fix it is truly evil.

Left Alt + Shift (or Ctrl + Space!) is a seriously fucked up hotkey decision. Like, that's some war crime level of stuff.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Awww. You guys are taunting me. It=s all good D with 2 points in front of it.

>( is like the grumpy cat face.

Why are people still reading Fairy Tail?

Because its Super Interesting.

Fairy Tail 315

You know, I could forgive Erza's bullshit win if she doesn't pull out another one after being ridiculously worn out. There's no way Mashima would do that, right?

Fairy Tail 315

You know, I could forgive Erza's bullshit win if she doesn't pull out another one after being ridiculously worn out. There's no way Mashima would do that, right?

You´re in for a disappointment. Erza will get in rage mode because Kagura was taken out and she will beat the shit out of Minerva. Erza has as much plot armor as Natsu.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Bleach

No wonder that Ichigo was not close to Zangetsu before. Hichigo was also Zangetsu, so in essence Ichigo not being close to Zangetsu means that Ichigo was not close to his hollow as well. Ichigo has always rejected his hollow, and by doing that he rejected Zangetsu as well.

He got over that when he did FGT.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
TWGOK 216

The balls, the absolute balls on this guy. Holy shit, I can't stop laughing at the bullshit he just pulled. He's lucky they're all idiots...

Man you just a quitter

Nah i'm a winner :p

It's not just that it's obvious it's the fact that Fairy Tail after all these years still manages to impress me with how utterly bad it can possibly get.

I need to learn with Fairy Tail that when the most cliche is absurdly obvious, the question doesn't become "will Erza survive?" but "How horribly bad can the next chapter possibly be aside from her surviving."

There's like 3-4 "unexpected" plot twists thrown into the same chapter and it's just like ... WHY?!

But why continue this though? I just see people having a solid grasp on whats gonna happen but hoping it doesn't against all the "logic" the author has forged (fucking faulty logic but logic nonetheless) and thats somewhat entertaining to read.

Double points for being a former member now looking from the outside in.

Tasogare Schrödinger

0klbF.png

Childhood friends reunite, discover nature of their power and girl gets in their way. An one shot, but pretty well done. Basically, girl be crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom