• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasar

Reading Rosario no Vampire II is really a weird experience. How a harem manga with ecchi straight up changing genre into a super-serious battle shounen.

And was it ever really harem. I mean the protagonist was always openly devoted to one girl. Its not like he either encouraged the others or was even indecisive about the whole situation. It was more like a romance between Moka and Tsukune, with hangers on who won't stop no matter how often he declares his love for Moka alone.

fertygo

And was it ever really harem. I mean the protagonist was always openly devoted to one girl. Its not like he either encouraged the others or was even indecisive about the whole situation. It was more like a romance between Moka and Tsukune, with hangers on who won't stop no matter how often he declares his love for Moka alone.

You're new to this or what?
Harem is not about the man feeling, its about many girl want jump to his dick.

If he's starting to post SakuragixRukawa yaoi pics I am gonna be pissed off :|

Slam Dunk is like, a masterpiece, so it shouldn't be treated that way.

I haven't even searched yet, don't want to spoil anything by looking for art, and I cant see a reason to post those images here.They seem as if theyd make a great team, so its reasonable that they'd be into each other. One should be proud the series has good arts, you brought up nisekoi...Ive yet to see it have anything Id say is good art, so its definitely not a masterpiece.

Steroyd

Didn't know that "good" fanarts = good manga.

If that's the case, then maybe we're doing it all wrong, and we need to start posting hentai doujin's so our sexless, spineless main characters actually start getting lucky with all of their respective harems.

Lain

If that's the case, then maybe we're doing it all wrong, and we need to start posting hentai doujin's so our sexless, spineless main characters actually start getting lucky with all of their respective harems.

Wouldn't help the Zero-In main character.

dumbyugi

I thought it had some interesting aspects, but it got annoying quick. I don't even remember much about it, except that the main dude is a loser and he deserves all the NTR he got in the doujinshi.

I guess I'll put it on my maybe list then.

Wiseblade

KNIM 215

Why? Why does this manga still exist? And why does every girl in this world who interacts with him, hit on Haruto?

There are only two options:

1) A Town Where You Live is a self-insert fantasy for the author. He sees himself as Haruto and (not so) secretly likes to pretend that all the women of the world drip at the mere mention of his name.

2) A Town Where You Live is actually a Fix Fic. In his youth The author went through a similar highschool experience, exfcept he chose not to get on the train. Regretting his life choices, KNIM was made to explore what could have been. Haruto's effortless success with the ladies is actually a reflection of the author's current failures, which he blames on that single event...

Akito

There are only two options:

1) A Town Where You Live is a self-insert fantasy for the author. He sees himself as Haruto and (not so) secretly likes to pretend that all the women of the world drip at the mere mention of his name.

2) A Town Where You Live is actually a Fix Fic. In his youth The author went through a similar highschool experience, exfcept he chose not to get on the train. Regretting his life choices, KNIM was made to explore what could have been. Haruto's effortless success with the ladies is actually a reflection of the author's current failures, which he blames on that single event...
3) Seo is a huge troll.

So was KNIM good at some point? I go back and all I hear/see is rage about how bad it is

The first 50 chapters were okay. It was my first romance manga and I liked it. It all went to crap after the MC dropped the obvious choice and much better girl and they all started going to college.

MMA is going to have a short life. Once the fighters start to really age and we see the after effects of fighting the sport will have the same problems boxing and football have today.

At least MMA isn't going to PPV only like with what boxing did.

Problems like hundreds of millions of dollars a year and incredible popularity?

Soul Cartel 56
tumblr_mhpflomtmC1qbxqfpo1_250.png

More impressed with Faust's infinite maze that took 300 years to make but he did it in mere moments. Such restrictive rules. Otherwise Mephisto's fight is pretty cool so far, like the action stuff and appearance.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I thought this wasn't true for Reborn after it went from comedy to a decent battle manga and then the last arc happened.

Its not that hard to change a bad manga of one type into a bad manga of another type

Ginen Shounen 1-20 (END)

Very, very average romance series about a camera maniac who takes pictures of the future. Luckily it wrapped up fairly quickly so I didn't have to stomach the characters for too long.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its not that hard to change a bad poster of one gimmick into a bad poster of another gimmick.

It works for everything!

But Reborn, Medaka Box and Rosario Vampire are all bad.

Just saying, man. Don't hate.

Reknoc

Jojolion

Every time I see a new update for Jojolion I go through the same process of "hm wait I don't get what's happ... Okay let's go back a chapter... What? Okay I don't think I've read this one but I don't get what... Okay let's check the chapter before that. Okay I read this one I'm sure so I'll keep on trucking. Ah the new chapter starts a new arc okay"

Current arc looks to be fun.

Edit: poor world trigger I wonder what'll take your slot.

scy

But Reborn, Medaka Box and Rosario Vampire are all bad.

Just saying, man. Don't hate.

It wasn't meant to be a jab :x

I'd fight to the death on Medaka Box being bad but it's really just entertaining, nothing super-amazing-this is a must read sort of thing. It's just kind of fun.

Rosario is bad but I kind of like the attempted grimdark route it tried to take. Then again, I've read like nothing of the second half so maybe it went dumb(er).

Why is Naruto shirtless

DTL-service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom