• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Yamada 48-49
yamada49.png

I wonder if she used her broom hair to wipe up the mess.

AUNT TITS 69

A BREAK NEXT WEEK?! NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
AKB49

This is like a battle manga, with all the power-levels and aura and such, hahaha.

God I really like this manga. Didn't expect at first that a manga about idols, of all things, would be able to hook me this deep. Guess I have a soft spot for cute art.

Kaeru no Prince-sama 5

Truly the frog has found his prince charming. Really good, hopefully 6 is just the typical only action type final chapter. Writer does it so well that I need more of that which chapter 4 and some of 5 gave.

Hungry Joker 14
tumblr_mir4kjWd0I1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mir4v5DOAo1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Kawaii Moo-nitaur was really cool to see in action and the friendship partnership of Nils/Haichi was good. Curious how their two abilities can combine to take out the opponent. Koala tea english skills though :/

Yamada 48-49

What does being locked in a room for a night have to do with getting the witches expelled? Not exactly what I think of when I hear "traumatic past".

dumbyugi

Yamada 48-49

What does being locked in a room for a night have to do with getting the witches expelled? Not exactly what I think of when I hear "traumatic past".

I thought she wanted the witches expelled because of something that happened to her friends? At least I think that's what was implied.

Bossun

Yamada 48-49

Japanese : they are always angry against the world for nothing, in manga at least.
Like : My mom worked a lot so I tried to blew up my school.

diaspora

Yamada 48-49

They think they're going to get the powers of the witches that get expelled and thus lose their abilities. They want powers because fuck bullies... I think.

Kusagari

Blah.

Naruto 621

Hashirama and Madara are so much stronger than everyone else in this manga it's hilarious.

Bleach 527

I don't even care about the Kenpachi/Unohana stuff anymore. Hopefully, Ichigo needing to train again means he's going to train with Ishida's dad and finally bring them into this story...since it, you know, is about the Quincy.

One Piece 599

Not surprising that nothing actually happened between Kuzan and Doflamingo. I'm curious if Doflamingo told the WG about Law/Luffy or if Smoker and the Marines did.

Beelzebub 193

Fuck yes! Glad to see that Kanzaki, and assumedly the others that have fallen behind, are getting their upgrade.

Medaka Box 183

Perfect ending. Zenkichi looked Devil cool, but the Fresh Maker still lost in a fitting way - by destroying himself. I think most expected Bami's dad wasn't really dead, but here we go again.

Nisekoi 63

Stahp Onodoera. STAHP.

Aunt Tits 69

Looks like Minamoto found a new girl to wank off to when nothing happens.

Milamber

I think it was just a one-shot. That said we can make the title longer I think.

Title translation is...

I am a bro-con little sister who loves her brother so much she wants to meow meow but I just can't be honest about it!

So yeah, it should be much longer.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Title translation is...

I am a bro-con little sister who loves her brother so much she wants to meow meow but I just can't be honest about it!

So yeah, it should be much longer.

I am a bro-con little sister who German Suplexes my brother yet loves him so much she wants to meow meow but I just can't be honest about it because I'm a tsundere!

Fixed.

Milamber

I am a bro-con little sister who German Suplexes my brother yet loves him so much she wants to meow meow but I just can't be honest about it because I'm a tsundere!

Fixed.

I am a bro-con little sister who German Suplexes my brother yet loves him so much she wants to meow meow but I just can't be honest about it because I'm a tsundere but in reality I am a Yandere and fuck that Ouiji board!

Fixed.

dumbyugi

Sexless Friends END

I can't believe that the MC didn't end up with the teacher. The series was building towards it from the second they became sexless friends but in the end he goes with the girl he liked at the begining. Sensei doesn't even get a happy ending, she just goes back to being afraid of all men except the MC. In fact none of the characters really develop at all, the MC is still mostly afraid of women except his girlfriend, his girlfriend and sensei are both still afraid of men except for the MC and none of the other characters were in it enough to care about them. This series started out good but never went anywhere and had a crappy ending. 4/10.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Getenrou 9

Whao, err.....

Dude.

What the fuck.

I think it's been awhile since a manga blew my mind this much. The twist was handled wonderfully.

bigkrev

Food Smut

I demand an explanation on how Souma is able to maintain his composure when he is cooking. If a mere waft of the food was enough to make her double over, how is he ever able to cook without being in a state of constant ecstasy?

Aunt Tits
That's it, im just going to pretend this is a monthly title from now on and read chapters in 4 part bunches. this 8 page shit is killing me.

upandaway

Magi

I was about to say Alibaba might not be involved with the war after all, but that cliff with Mu is ripe for such a thing.

Still this can't mean much for Aladdin because there's still a lot Reim has left. There's still 2 other metal vessels and Scheherazade herself, and maybe even the Kou Empire.

but yeah anyway WHERE MOR
WHERE

Food Smut

I demand an explanation on how Souma is able to maintain his composure when he is cooking. If a mere waft of the food was enough to make her double over, how is he ever able to cook without being in a state of constant ecstasy?
He's too high level for such food to affect him. The chairman was the same.

Lain

Moyasimon volume 1
QUl.jpg

Bought this more on reputation than anything else. I was actually thinking of skipping it altogether, but the character art on the cover made me change my mind and that worked out pretty well, since it was a great read.
Sawaki is a great character and his ability to see bacteria works out to great comedic effects at times.
Hasegawa is kind of hot, though that thing about her foot had me laughing.
The cover girl is also pretty great with her obsession for disinfecting everything (seeing her spray her face after one of the upperclassmen mentioned bacteria that live on the face was another lol moment).
So, yeah, great read, gonna buy the next volumes too.

Milamber

Moyasimon volume 1
QUl.jpg

Bought this more on reputation than anything else. I was actually thinking of skipping it altogether, but the character art on the cover made me change my mind and that worked out pretty well, since it was a great read.
Sawaki is a great character and his ability to see bacteria works out to great comedic effects at times.
Hasegawa is kind of hot, though that thing about her foot had me laughing.
The cover girl is also pretty great with her obsession for disinfecting everything (seeing her spray her face after one of the upperclassmen mentioned bacteria that live on the face was another lol moment).
So, yeah, great read, gonna buy the next volumes too.

After volume 2? Join the club and good luck with that. I've been waiting 3 years for volume 3 now.

Defuser

Silver Spoon special
This is a great backstory for Hachiken's ancestors. lol @ the glasses marraige.

Magi

Oh shit! Alibaba! Looks like Alibaba will save the day after Mu and his djinn equip give Aladdin a run for his money.

Magi

I'd be pissed if the war was put back to square one but at least now were getting Mu's Djinn's weapon. This was just an alright chapter, glad Alibaba is closer to arriving.

Akito

Magi
Oh hey, here comes Alibaba... oh

Silver Spoon
I fucking lol'ed at that proposal. Great sidestory even though it was only 2 chapters long.

scy

Masamune-kun's Revenge 3-4 - Harem rou--oh, no, nevermind ;_;

So it'll end up being the girl liked him even when they were kids and then massive ojou-sama tsundere yadda yadda blah blah.

Kurita

Bought some Yu-Gi-Oh volumes that were missing from my collection. Guess I'll be rereading the series. Last time I read it I was a kid so it will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom