• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big One

Banned
I think it's the one series I've read the first chapter probably 10 times but have never been able to get past it. That's not really saying anything about the series, it's just something I think I have to be in the mood for.
It doesn't stay like the first chapter for long.

upandaway

Molester Man extra

Aahhhh screw this. I got all in the Molester Man mood again. Man... that was such a warm and cozy little afterword. I'd forgotten this feel already.

Goodbye MM, you were the best thing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Molester Man extra

Aahhhh screw this. I got all in the Molester Man mood again. Man... that was such a warm and cozy little afterword. I'd forgotten this feel already.

Goodbye MM, you were the best thing.

Best waifu wins, of course. It was kind of funny that it was both in and out of universe.

upandaway

Best waifu wins, of course. It was kind of funny that it was both in and out of universe.
Yeah the rankings were pretty cool. Even down to Boon's ranking (I know they meant the other Boon but we can just pretend it's the awesome translator, he deserves it).

Also, Molester getting 4 over the chief was poetry.

Akito

Molester Man extra
That was glorious, everything I ever wanted from an extra chapter. Kansai is no. 1 as she should be, actually I'm ok with the whole ranking. Poor glasses bro though, he deserved better.

upandaway

Hey, anyone got any manga recommendations that will maybe make me hate the world a little less? Berserk was kind of rough.
If it helps you any, Berserk picks up quite a bit in tone after that. If you keep going you'll see it's not that hard to digest, just really really good.

For happy stuff, try Minami-ke! It's anime but who cares, it's fancily energetic and fun. Aside from that... did you ever read Hayate? I don't reme-----
Yotsuba 1

HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG
YOU NEVER READ YOTSUBA

Yotsuba 1

HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG
YOU NEVER READ YOTSUBA

Kusagari

Beelzebub 195

Kanzaki being badass and Oga hopefully put Nasu down.

Molester Man 21.5

Those Sachiko feels. Great wrap-up chapter and the best girl came in first place.

Korosenai

Molester Man 21.5

why%20cant%20i%20hold%20all%20these%20feels.png

upandaway

Yep a fair amount of us read , 1 of my favorite manga .
Love the anime even more.

On a side note i am sure a fair amount of us reading series and don't bother to post about them .
I know i do unless some on bring up the series .
How many people here really read the Gintama manga?

I mean, I would, if there isn't a freaking untranslated hole right in the middle. Did all of you just skip it?

dramatis

Wiseblade saved Yotsuba for a good time to read, didn't he? Now he can alternate between Berserk and Yotsuba.

How many people here really read the Gintama manga?

I mean, I would, if there isn't a freaking untranslated hole right in the middle. Did all of you just skip it?
There were some absolutely hideous translations floating around that fill in the hole.

upandaway

I'm still blown away Wise-man. You are in for so much fun.

Also Yotsuba is easily the most rereadable manga ever. Could be the most re.. experienceable thing ever. You can literally just pick a chapter at random and experience 100% of it as if it was your first time.

There were some absolutely hideous translations floating around that fill in the hole.
Are there? I'm talking about ~v44ish, never saw anything.

By now I think the anime covered it completely but it still feels weird. Maybe I'll try getting caught up again by skipping the hole when the anime officially stops.

Kurita

I prefer Shin Chan over Yotsuba (Yotsuba is amazing, I'm not crazy). I think it's because Shin Chan dances with his penis.

I'm Sakamoto, what of it? 1 - 2

I guess I like it for the reactions of the people are him, though the fire scene and then the water faucet splashing him in the face and he all refreshed and such were his highlight moments. Bee was alright though that random dude in class with the black underwear...

Kurita

I'm Sakamoto, what of it? 1 - 2

I guess I like it for the reactions of the people are him, though the fire scene and then the water faucet splashing him in the face and he all refreshed and such were his highlight moments. Bee was alright though that random dude in class with the black underwear...

I knew it.

upandaway

That's basically my excuse for not picking up Yotsuba yet, you never know if you don't stumble on a Berserk again someday.
You're a silly guy sometimes.

Assassination Classroom

Yeah no way they're losing this. Hopefully we see the girls' game too for a bit.

To be honest I really really liked the whole "entire class teamwork missions" so far, so I'm looking forward to this.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Swag Man

TV Guide Summary: "A Gary Stu unintentionally trolls the shit out of an entire school." TV-14, D, V, S, Bees.

Apparently it turns into something akin to GTO in a few chapters, where he helps out other students with his SWAG.

Excellent.gif

Molester Man extra
That was glorious, everything I ever wanted from an extra chapter. Kansai is no. 1 as she should be, actually I'm ok with the whole ranking. Poor glasses bro though, he deserved better.

Yep dude got shafted after that scene in 21. Miss Understanding going straight for the heart again LOL.

The ranking was also great plus Molestor's family kicked ass once again

dramatis

Are there? I'm talking about ~v44ish, never saw anything.

By now I think the anime covered it completely but it still feels weird. Maybe I'll try getting caught up again by skipping the hole when the anime officially stops.
I forgot about the Baragaki arc. Probably because it's aired as anime already, so I didn't miss it in the manga. If I'm not mistaken the translator has translated it, but it's not a priority project for the group.

Welcome to the El-Palacio 29

Man, this takes me back to when I used to watch wrestling. Even though I'm not that enamoured with this series, the result of that match still got to me. Guess MC's got some packing to do.

Molester Man 21.5

I thought the gap between Loli and Kansai'd be much bigger. Like Kumagawa bigger. More people had good taste than I thought.

Kiruko-san 12

GNwq2PN.png

Any day now.

Countrouble 35

I spent half the chapter being bugged by how she managed to shoot herself in the head with an arrow. Also long hair Akino > short hair.

scy

Welcome to the El-Palacio 29 - ...well, that's certainly one way to end things.

Welcome to the El-Palacio 29

Man, this takes me back to when I used to watch wrestling. Even though I'm not that enamoured with this series, the result of that match still got to me. Guess MC's got some packing to do.

Wait, someone else reads this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom