• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look up kuso miso technique.

You might like it.

Don't read this anywhere where people might find you out.

"Kuso Miso Technique (くそみそテクニック Kuso Miso Tekunikku?, lit. "Shit Soup Technique", Kuso Miso figuratively meaning "mess, muddle", a state where you can't tell the difference between brown miso paste and feces) is a ..."

Nope.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
"Kuso Miso Technique (くそみそテクニック Kuso Miso Tekunikku?, lit. "Shit Soup Technique", Kuso Miso figuratively meaning "mess, muddle", a state where you can't tell the difference between brown miso paste and feces) is a ..."

Nope.

Just Google image search with safe search turn all the way to maximum.

You'll be able to see the famous face without seeing all the other... stuff.

Probably.

Mr. Fix

Kinda like how Kenpachi and Byakuya died?
He's alive and well till we see the corpse desintegrate.

UIA07nu.png

Korosenai

Assassination Classroom 33

VOsDLmu.png

Pretty good chapter. I'm actually excited for this baseball game, I bet it'll last for a couple chapters at least.

fertygo

Yep a fair amount of us read , 1 of my favorite manga .
Love the anime even more.

On a side note i am sure a fair amount of us reading series and don't bother to post about them .
I know i do unless some on bring up the series .

Its one of those series that the anime got discussed more than the source. I prefer the anime too.

wonzo

Banned
Molester Man 21.5

KJfW0zV.png

He straightened the panel borders!

And poor Mr Glasses. He didn't even get friendzoned. And I didn't know that the chief from the restaurant was a parody from another manga. Do any of you know it? And for some reason I don't remember #4 at all.
Shigurui

Assassination Classroom 33

http://i.imgur.com/VOsDLmu.png[/IG]

Pretty good chapter. I'm actually excited for this baseball game, I bet it'll last for a couple chapters at least.[/QUOTE]

I thought it'd just be, like most of the events so far in the series, just two/three chapters. Were there any that were longer?

Ass Class 33

This chapter wasn't even that bad. The setup is definitely more interesting than the usual quarrel between the classes, so this should be nice. I also liked that they didn't waste any time on training.

MCD

Beelzebub

How many times do we need to see some new guy punching and kicking Oga's ass till he one shot him in the final page?

I still can't believe anyone can even touch him after he beat Jabberwock. Motherfucker, he beat a dragon riding motherfucker.

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Basket 204

This is the beginning of the Teikou Arc. They had flashbacks of what happened in Middle School but now Kuroko is going to tell the story of what happened. This is going go on for a while it seems.

Defuser

Sakamoto desu ga?

Holy motherfucking shit, that is one swaggiest motherfucker I ever seen. My brain can't take in all that swag.

Looks like this would be MangaGaf's new favourite.

Stinky

I love the unofficial ManGaf Book Club that pops up when something interesting like Molester Man shows up.

Swagamoto 1 and 2

"of course, it'll be in cursive" fucking lol

DID HE JUST HAVE A FENCING MATCH WITH A BEE STINGER AND A COMPASS

Soma

Sakamoto desu ga? 2

A duel with a hornet bee. Glorious.

It also helps that the artwork for this is really good too.

Akito

Sakamoto 2 Swagamoto 2
Cursive Scans? Swagamoto? I'm already dying here. The battle against the bee was some epic shit.

I can't believe some of you have just started reading Berserk. Not a fan of the latest chapters but Berserk at its best is Godly.

I think it's the one series I've read the first chapter probably 10 times but have never been able to get past it. That's not really saying anything about the series, it's just something I think I have to be in the mood for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom