• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

remz

Molester Man is fucking awesome.

I laughed, I cried, I cried laughing. Such a good fucking manga. I'm definitely on team Kansai for the ending.

One thing I wouldn't mind reading is the story from the perspective of ol' Loli Jugs, but I realize this is a relative impossibility.

Azure J

Everyone knows only the Persona 3 ending awaits Keima.

With Chihiro as Liz eternally searching for a way to break him out of "stasis"? Or would it be Elsie as she's pretty much analogous to a Velvet Room attendant?

Tragic but sweet.

The early parts are by far the worst. Too cliché and action-driven. It evolves pretty quickly into a series of slow-boil emotionally draining subplots with a ton of active threads. Honestly, if it keeps continuing at this pace I'd have to put it up there with Ghost in the Shell, Lone Wolf & Cub and REAL for the best-researched and executed dramas in comics.

OK, so now I really have to read this. I won't lie, I kinda pick things up from you specifically because of your near-hatred (too strong a word?) for manga at times just because I want to see what the other side is like.

Akito

I'm one of the cool kids now.

Nisekoi
I'm ok with Raku being a stupid shit, as long as we get faces like this

ibdPg0vstSZlLw.jpg

upandaway

MegaMari is great. Not Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel great, but still good fun regardless. I've played through it a few times but I don't recognise the theme Solune linked.
Maybe he's talking about RKSF.. my audio memory is basically RAM, so I was just guessing.

Marikoi³-I mean, Iinazuke Kyoutei ch1

I... wow.

That was... a manga by a hentai artist, yeah. Definitely.

It was cliche enough the entire way, and then suddenly, 3 Marikas! And then that happened. That's sort of... hilarious. Still cliche, but hilarious. Hilariously cliche?

I can already imagine what ch2 will be, and it's scary.

Solune

I think you're talking about MegaMari, I like it a lot too.
Yah MegaMari, the other titles I want to play are Immaterial: something something, fighting game. The new fighting game from the comiket thread looks cool too.
Play Imperishable Night on easy with max starting lives. If you can't handle that then you probably shouldn't be allowed to use a computer. And yes, the Touhouvania art is splendiferous.

MegaMari is great. Not Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel great, but still good fun regardless. I've played through it a few times but I don't recognise the theme Solune linked.

Haha well, I haven't downloaded the games since my HDD is nearly maxed. My friend linked me a to a touhou fansite with all the OSTs and stuff so, I'll just get him to send it to me again. And it seems the track I linked isn't in Rosenkreuzstilette either? Maybe my memory is just mistaken.

I also need to play Rosenkreuzstilette as well... Alas, eternal anime,manga, and gaming backlogs!

upandaway

Iinazuke Kyoutei ch2

:lol are they going to publicly show him their panties every time they greet him?

Iinazuke Kyoutei ch3

Looks like they are! what the hell haha

retcon
ch4 & 4.5

Starting to wonder why Marika doesn't lift her skirt every time she sees Raku, since it looks like it's working on this guy.

Akito

Iinazuke Kyoutei ch2

:lol are they going to publicly show him their panties every time they greet him?

Iinazuke Kyoutei ch3

Looks like they are! what the hell haha

retcon
ch4 & 4.5

Starting to wonder why Marika doesn't lift her skirt every time she sees Raku, since it looks like it's working on this guy.
Marika may a joke character but she's no slut. I hope for a niceboat ending, neighbor girl is heading in the right direction.

Dresden

Lost interest in Nisekoi when it became clear it wouldn't be cancelled, tbh. Without any promise of a conclusion (it'll get dragged out now for 200+ chapters) it's just another bad harem romcom. With cute art.

upandaway

Marika may a joke character but she's no slut. I hope for a niceboat ending, neighbor girl is heading in the right direction.
They're basically 3 Marikas in my eyes (and the "main" girls at that, as it were). I don't really see a difference between verbal and physical provocation when they're both this.. direct.

Akito

They're basically 3 Marikas in my eyes (and the "main" girls at that, as it were). I don't really see a difference between verbal and physical provocation when they're both this.. direct.
I do see a subtle difference between someone saying the she loves me and she stuffing her tongue in my mouth/baring all she has at me.

tome_kano_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5ps0t5.png
god_king_mode_medaka_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5ps0t6.png
poopachu_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5ps0t9.png
sexy_hisoka_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5ps0ta.png
tamago_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5ps0tb.png

Here's the new batch, I think I got all of the requests since last time.

I still got energy for 1-2 simple ones or 1 harder one, so if you want an avvy
speak now or be forever quiet.

upandaway

I do see a subtle difference between someone saying the she loves me and she stuffing her tongue in my mouth/baring all she has at me.
Aw man. I think I'd take Marika's constant cuddliness just as seriously as a kiss (which he participated in just as much as them). It's just a kiss!

Oh well, both manga are amusing enough that I lost track of what we're talking about

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Thanks alot. :D

Honestly watching your stream is making me feel way too complacent with my art. I've gotten lazy over the holidays.

Akito

Aw man. I think I'd take Marika's constant cuddliness just as seriously as a kiss (which he participated in just as much as them). It's just a kiss!

Oh well, both manga are amusing enough that I lost track of what we're talking about
Cuddling doesn't count as a base in my book :p

@Neoriceisgood
Love the little detail in the Tamago one but they all look fantastic, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom