• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caramel Kitsch Flying Collumn 1-2

This is already excellent. It's a post apocalyptic fantasy slice of life manga in the vein of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou and Humanity has Declined. The characters are amusing, the art is great and the world is really fun and imaginative. Definitely check it out if that kind of manga is your thing.

I read the two chapters out right now.

I really enjoyed it, and it has a lot of potential.

I feel another classic coming on.

tome_kano_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5ps0t5.png
god_king_mode_medaka_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5ps0t6.png
poopachu_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5ps0t9.png
sexy_hisoka_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5ps0ta.png
tamago_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5ps0tb.png

Here's the new batch, I think I got all of the requests since last time.

I still got energy for 1-2 simple ones or 1 harder one, so if you want an avvy
speak now or be forever quiet.

thx :eek:

dumbyugi

god_king_mode_medaka_avatar_redeyes_by_neoriceisgood-d5psdqr.png
gold_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5psdqu.png
great_ash_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5psdqw.png
creed_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5pse10.png
empoleon_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5psdr0.png
female_knight_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5psdr2.png

Okay, there's the final batch for now as I'm exhausted and my elbow hurts.

fixed Medaka for Milk, cause the eyes were the wrong colour.

Added Empoleon in case Wiseblade wants it, cause I <3 u.

and uhh... Ash Ketchum is up for grabs in case someone wants to be Ash.

/edit messed up creed's shadoww

/edit fixed.

Wow they're great. Thanks for Creed.

Akito

Just got the platinum in P4G, I'm free again *shedatear*
I could read some manga while waiting for MM 21 but I have to get someone from the airport in 2 hours and it'll take at least 12 hours FML

Akito

Did you use a guide? the classroom questions are so difficult...

Yeah, for the second play through, didn't want to spent some more hundreds of hours to figure out all of the stuff on my own, it was my first Persona game as well. I just googled all the questions I couldn't answer, though they are not that important.

dumbyugi

Eyeshield 21 END

What an absolutley fantastic series. The characters are really the highlight for me, almost all of them were great. I went into this series expecting to hate it but instead I would put it in the top five of series I read this year, and I've read alot of good series this year. The only negative I really have is the final arc, I felt like it wasn't really needed. I don't normally read sports manga, especially ones based on sports I hate, but after enjoying this so much I might be more inclined to give them a shot in the future.

Story: 8/10
Art: 10/10
Characters: 10/10
Overall: 9/10

I'll start Hikaru no Go in the new year.

Alright, did some research and going to read the following:

one punch man
Mix(Touch spinoff)
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Heroes of Fury
Glory Hill
6 no Trigger

flawfuls

Keyman The Hand of Judgement 1-2

Another super hero manga that might serve to temporarily fill the onepunch man sized whole in mangaf's heart. The first two chapters were fun, the art is good and the dino cop dude is awesome.

Akito

Full Metal Panic Sigma v15-17
Had those volumes sitting on me for some weeks thanks to P4G. I didn't like how the long flashback arc was placed right after the shit's hit the fan, even though it was not bad at all. Thanks to the brainwashed Chidori, I'm leaning more and more to the Tessa camp, she's got some fine character developments during the last couple of volumes. Not sure how I should feel about Kurz most likely not being dead after all, it makes all the scenes a little cheaper where Mao was trying to deal with it. The wait for the last 2 volumes will be brutal.

Kurita

Eyeshield 21 END

What an absolutley fantastic series. The characters are really the highlight for me, almost all of them were great. I went into this series expecting to hate it but instead I would put it in the top five of series I read this year, and I've read alot of good series this year. The only negative I really have is the final arc, I felt like it wasn't really needed. I don't normally read sports manga, especially ones based on sports I hate, but after enjoying this so much I might be more inclined to give them a shot in the future.

Story: 8/10
Art: 10/10
Characters: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
Gotta agree with you on the final arc but I guess they just wanted to make some fans' dreams come true. It's like a fanfiction but it's still cool to see all the characters you love playing together. And it meant more Murata!

Still my favourite manga...

Molester Man 7
Okay, that shit happened to me too...several times.
I'm now a pro for vomit-cleaning !

Were you the one who caused it or the friend who had to clean up for others? :lol

Onani Master Kurosawa 7 / Death Note ending
Molester Man 9

Still bored. Kind of given up hope of this ever reaching the emotional highs of Onani Master :/

I'm still early into Onani Master (7th chapter), but emotional impact is the least I'm expecting from it so far. It has its moments, but I can't see how it could grab me emotionally, other than feeling a bit sad for Aya. Though I have to admit, the moment he got caught by Aya in the girls barthroom and seeing how she figured it all out, that was almost as thrilling as Kira getting caught in Death Note.

Solune

Full Metal Panic Sigma v15-17
Had those volumes sitting on me for some weeks thanks to P4G. I didn't like how the long flashback arc was placed right after the shit's hit the fan, even though it was not bad at all. Thanks to the brainwashed Chidori, I'm leaning more and more to the Tessa camp, she's got some fine character developments during the last couple of volumes. Not sure how I should feel about Kurz most likely not being dead after all, it makes all the scenes a little cheaper where Mao was trying to deal with it. The wait for the last 2 volumes will be brutal.

I've always liked Tessa but she really owns in Sigma.

I'm still early into Onani Master (7th chapter), but emotional impact is the least I'm expecting from it so far. It has its moments, but I can't see how it could grab me emotionally, other than feeling a bit sad for Aya. Though I have to admit, the moment he got caught by Aya in the girls barthroom and seeing how she figured it all out, that was almost as thrilling as Kira getting caught in Death Note.

Onani Master undergoes a massive shift that leads into some of the most unexpectedly heartwarming scenes I have ever seen. That's why I'm not giving up on Molester Man. If this guy can be that unpredictable, surely there's value in continuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom