• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
I didn't want to have to do this...

I lie, I totally wanted to do this.
And then he totally regretted that shit:
OHg7j.png

The so-called god of of love brought to tears. The waifu that got away.

I rest my case.

Chihiro for WOTY.

Lain

So I received my Queen's Blade: Visual Collection a bit ago, and damn if it isn't both massive and full of tits and nice art.

There is this image of Cattleya and Rana, with him in front her and between her huge assets, keeping himself firmly attached to her by way of holding those massive tits.
It brought a tear to my eye.
It was a costly artbook, but it was worth it.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
And then he totally regretted that shit:

The so-called god of of love brought to tears. The waifu that got away.

I rest my case.

Chihiro for WOTY.

She's the girl that captured the capture god, I felt pretty fucking depressed with that conclusion.

Princess Resurrection 84

Another chapter, another visit to some bizarre locale where nothing of any real interest happens. Hurry up and finish this already.

Also WOTY every year:

0290935lvu14.png

Might be cheating a little but I don't care.

Steroyd

Who would have thought that between the Mangaf thread and the Animoe thread, mangaf would be the one to initiate the Waifu Of The Year contest.

One Punch Man

Do we know if Sonic is a certified hero? I'm hoping betting that he's another C rank and him and Saitama are fighting over petty crimes to foil.

Who would have thought that between the Mangaf thread and the Animoe thread, mangaf would be the one to initiate the Waifu Of The Year contest.

I was thinking there were others, for some reason WotY is the only one that grabbed attention.

El Sloth

Banned
Either that or a marginal character is marginal.
You will see the light one day, Ignis. I'm sure of it.

I will welcome you to our side with open arms, brother.
And that, of everyone here, it was Angry Grimace who initiated the conversation.

upandaway

One Punch Man

Do we know if Sonic is a certified hero? I'm hoping he's another C rank and him and Saitama are fighting over petty crimes to foil.
I'm pretty certain he wasn't when he first appeared (Saitama said Sonic had no publicity I think, not to mention he beat all the dudes without getting any credit)
He could be one now I guess

Azure J

How can anyone see Chihiro as anything other than S+ tier? I mean, she's the only normal chick to get promoted to moderator status out of all the other normal girls there. This is on top of him relenting to her at the end of it all.

Chihirodabess.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Shiori > Ayumi > Kusunoki > Jun > Yui > Sumire > Tenri> Kanon > Hinoki > Mio > Nanaka > Akari > Tsukiyo > Rieko > Minami > Chihiro

Wiseblade

How can anyone not see Chihiro as anything other than S+ tier? I mean, she's the only normal chick to get promoted to moderator status out of all the other normal girls there. This is on top of him relenting to her at the end of it all.

Chihirodabess.

Double negatives sure are fun!

wonzo

Banned
Yui > Ayumi > Sumire > Chihiro > Jun > Kusunoki > Shiori > Minami > the ones that don't matter

edit: well if were gonna include non-conquest girls then i'll chuck in haqua, elsie and keima's mum in somewhere

edit edit: oh and the girl with the freckles

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Haqua > Shiori > Ayumi > Kusunoki > Jun > Yui > Sumire > Tenri > Keima's mom > Nora > Kanon > Hinoki > LC > Mio > Nanaka > Akari > Tsukiyo > Rieko > Minami > Chihiro

Tenri > Ayumi = Yui > Chihiro > Tsukiyo > Elsie > Urara > Nanaka > Akari > Sumire > Haqua > Jun > Kanon > Shiori > Rieko > Kusunoki > Mio > Minami > Mari > Dokurou > Yokkyun > Nora > Hinoki

Or to organize this official and correct order a different way...

God Tier
Tenri/Diana
Ayumi/Mercury
Yui/Mars

Top Tier
Chihiro
Tsukiyo/Vulcan

High Tier
Elsie
Urara
Nanaka

Mid Tier
Akari
Sumire
Haqua

Low Tier
Jun
Kanon/Apollo
Shiori/Minerva
Rieko
Kusunoki
Mio
Minami
Mari
Dokurou

Garbage Tier
Yokkyun
Nora
Hinoki

Wiseblade

Ayumi > Yui > Everyone else.

Haruna > Everyone else.

Marika > Everyone else.

Anyone not in Rage End/Ragetown > Anyone in Rage end/Ragetown.

Is there anything I'm forgetting?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Tenri > Ayumi = Yui > Chihiro > Tsukiyo > Elsie > Urara > Nanaka > Akari > Sumire > Haqua > Jun > Kanon > Shiori > Rieko > Kusunoki > Mio > Minami > Mari > Dokurou > Yokkyun > Nora > Hinoki

Or to organize this official and correct order a different way...

God Tier
Tenri/Diana
Ayumi/Mercury
Yui/Mars

Top Tier
Chihiro

High Tier
Tsukiyo/Vulcan
Elsie
Urara
Nanaka

Mid Tier
Akari
Sumire
Haqua

Low Tier
Jun
Kanon/Apollo
Shiori/Minerva
Rieko
Kusunoki
Mio
Minami
Mari
Dokurou

Garbage Tier
Yokkyun
Nora
Hinoki

Ok, you know what? You are talking sen--Yokkyun!!!!! Why is Yokkyun so low?

Azure J

If I'm remembering all the girls right, then Ignis has the best tier list. I do believe a re-read is in order though.

And yes, Aoi > Hilda free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom