• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroyd

Sure, now that can be said...

I replied and said it was because it was under filler chapters for the last few weeks, didn't expect waifu wars to come out of the first canon chapter in a while though.
lol.gif

Whoever the writing chick is was by far the worst. So boring I stopped reading. Not really the only reason, I fell behind mostly, but I equate it to her.

upandaway

Because the guy's not writing it, right?
Sure but you can definitely feel the artist's touch in both of them (it feels like more than just a touch even). It's the kind of thing you expect when the same artist adapts two different stuff from a written format.

Akito

Sure but you can definitely feel the artist's touch in both of them (it feels like more than just a touch even). It's the kind of thing you expect when the same artist adapts two different stuff from a written format.
The guy definitely has a knack for this type of stories. He can hold his own pretty well, even if he has to write the story himself (Koganeiro).

Totally forgot about Miyako. I knew I was missing someone important. Final list:

God Tier
Tenri/Diana
Ayumi/Mercury
Yui/Mars

Top Tier
Chihiro
Tsukiyo/Vulcan

High Tier
Elsie
Miyako
Urara
Nanaka

Mid Tier
Akari
Sumire
Haqua

Low Tier
Jun
Kanon/Apollo
Shiori/Minerva
Rieko
Kusunoki
Mio
Minami
Mari
Dokurou

Garbage Tier
Yokkyun
Nora
Hinoki

What does "OTL" mean?

Look at it as an image and not a word.

El Sloth

Banned
Ashita Dorobou: 1-7

I am enjoying this story about a Terminator Waifu from Space.

Thanks for posting about it, Flawfuls.

Dresden

So I gues there's a new volume of Mirai Nikki coming. Hammertime Reboot???

An advertising flyer has revealed that a brand-new Future Diary Redial (Mirai Nikki Redial) manga volume will arrive in Japan late next July, and the volume will bundle a new original anime DVD. Original manga creator Sakae Esuno created the plot for this new project, and Katsuhiko Takayama, the head scriptwriter for the Future Diary anime series, wrote the original scenario. The bundle will include the new manga story, a collection of designs for the anime, the new anime which will run about 25 minutes long, and a tall case to hold everything with an exclusive jacket illustration.

Wiseblade

Dekaranger? DQ8? How old is this?

Retcon: Hiding your ere- I ACTUALLY COUGHED FROM TRYING TO HOLD BACK MY LAUGHTER

MOLESTER MAN IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO KILL ME

Infinite crisis: "I'll have a quick wank" *coughcough*

Maybe I should write a will before I read more...

O-mamori Shimasu, Dokomademo ~ I Shall Protect You, No Matter What 2
tumblr_mfetnrxVQO1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Well if I could get paid to live with a friend. Akira had the funniest responses while Chiro family situation seemed tense, hope he can stay away from it as he wishes. The bodyguards though are pretty funny to Akira, I wouldnt mind if they get involved.

With only one volume, I guess at some point developments will happen faster. Fun junko story.

Assassination Classroom 24

Kind of cruel but had its moments. I probably wouldnt give people laxatives or something to get back at them or something, though had its moments. Was disappointed Karam kun wasn't even involved in this...

Character chart was much needed and appreciated, I didnt know Karma sat all the way in the back.

Wiseblade

"Hey GAF, some hot girl with huge boobs just game to my house, told me she loves me and offered to have sex with me. She's in my shower now, what do I do?"

AWEROGU BHUISOGALGZJNAO;FWOPEAN9 BJMSENIO6HTSERIOTWPJSUN9EBR'p-04t95e76ue4p6useb5tn0writ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom