• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Gan-Kon 12 - I can't tell if I'm stupid for being surprised glasses girl is the "HE IS LIKE THE CHARACTER OF THIS BOOK!" type. Also, better than Isana. I said it.

r4zmW.png

Also, Gan-Kon 13 - I'm sad that glasses girl won't win. And finally get some tidbits, I guess, of a bigger plot.

Nisekoi
Envelope passed away from an overdose of cuteness

RIP comrade. RIP.

Anteater

Shaman King Zero 5

Nooo this is the last chapter? No Anna backstory!? FUUUCK!

Air Gear

5 more chapters to go? Wut, what about all the characters, you suck at ending oh!great!

Zekes!

I'm kind of curious to see how Air Gear ends even though I haven't read it in years. I loved it, but then it became completely nonsensical. I think when I left off they were out in the wilderness training? Akito/Agito was attacked or something too.

I'm kind of curious to see how Air Gear ends even though I haven't read it in years. I loved it, but then it became completely nonsensical. I think when I left off they were out in the wilderness training? Akito/Agito was attacked or something too.

The usual story of any Oh! Great manga

Shaman King Zero 5

Nooo this is the last chapter? No Anna backstory!? FUUUCK!

She already had one in the series though.

PK Gaming

Fairy Tail

Awful chapter, for me at least. I wanted Mira to actually fight, but her fight was a fanservice fest. I know mashima was perverted, but he really comes across as a depraved horn-dog when he creates these chapters. The last skirmish was cool I guess, but ehhh.

Oh well.

survivor

Banned
Fairy Tail

Awful chapter, for me at least. I wanted Mira to actually fight, but her fight was a fanservice fest. I know mashima was perverted, but he really comes across as a depraved horn-dog when he creates these chapters. The last skirmish was cool I guess, but ehhh.

Oh well.

He knows his audience well

JoJo Part 3 Chapter 25

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

Edit: ahahahahaha india is fucking awesome. the pig toilet :lol

Edit2: Nooooo Abdul :(

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Angel Densetsu finished.

Love it.

It's also funny to see what has inspired to be Claymore.

Just because it was from the same author doesn't necessarily mean Claymore was inspired by Angel Densetsu, right? Or maybe I missed some information somewhere.

It's true though, that I was very surprised when I first read Claymore. Angel Densetsu was one of those rare mangas that could honestly elicit a good laugh from me from many of its chapters, and Claymore's just... nightmare-fuel stuff. Somewhat awesome monster designs though--appropriately "sickening"-looking.

Anyways, it's good to know that I am not the only one that doesn't care about TWGOK. Don't know why... something about it just puts me off.

NISEKOI

A fun read, as always. But I wonder how fast the situation can be resolved if only even one of the main characters just... I don't know... ask, instead of just "that can't be" "this can't be" bla bla bla bla bla.

Color of Rage 1-4

Koike isn't exactly the best writer, but I think the premise alone can carry this. It's about a black dude that escaped from a slave ship and washed up on shore in Edo period Japan. It's interesting how he deals with the cultural differences and general attitude to outsiders back in that era.

upandaway

Jojo Part 1
First read of anything Jojo? You're in for something man.

Magi 93

Yeah, I'm thinking Hakuryuu will get this one. He seems to click more with him than with Alibaba. Plus Hakuryuu is really weak.

And Aladdin's attack was awesome. I always forget that he can replenish Alibaba's magic.

Shibatora chapter 30

This manga is really something O________O

Wait till chapter 68...

Jojo Part 1 End

Speed Wagon and Jonathan
;_______________;

Awesome series. Character design are fabulous and action top notch, they dont make shounen like this anymore.
After completing Jojo I should read Hokuto no Ken

Tizoc

Wait till chapter 68...

Jojo Part 1 End

Speed Wagon and Jonathan
;_______________;

Awesome series. Character design are fabulous and action top notch, they dont make shounen like this anymore.
After completing Jojo I should read Hokuto no Ken

JoJo>Hokuto no Ken, come at me GAF~

JoJo Part 3 Chapter 25

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

Edit: ahahahahaha india is fucking awesome. the pig toilet :lol

Edit2: Nooooo Abdul :(

He gets better =V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom