• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

You know, after KNIM and GE today, I originally posted this but took it back a few seconds afterwards, but now that I think about it, deserves to be posted:

computerthrow5z8hd.gif

Solune

Fujimura-kun Mates 17

Ok so this manga isn't that remarkable of a harem comedy, it's actually quite on the average side but this chapter haha god damn. Did not see that misunderstanding coming at all.

GE

You know, I'm gonna rage hard when Yuki comes back to his ex-boyfriend, you know the one that almost rape her and make her unable to maintain a normal relationship.

And it's totally coming,

2San

GE

You know, I'm gonna rage hard when Yuki comes back to his ex-boyfriend, you know the one that almost rape her and make her unable to maintain a normal relationship.

And it's totally coming,
You deserve what ever this series will do to you. Any sane person would've dropped this ages ago.

If you guys want to read something decent romance shounen try; Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata or Love Allergen

Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata Omake - It was pretty decent for an omake chapter, this series is going so slow though. ;_;

flawfuls

You deserve what ever this series will do to you. Any sane person would've dropped this ages ago.

If you guys want to read something decent romance shounen try; Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata or Love Allergen

Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata Omake - It was pretty decent for an omake chapter, this series is going so slow though. ;_;

I think some of the people here would rather rage at bad romance manga then actually read a good one.

Fairy Tail

Cana, I still don't like her. Alexei is definitely Laxus's brother/twin with a Dragon Slayer lacrima like Laxus ( not lightning like Laxus, but he has Lacrima like Laxus.

Kuroko no Basket 163

Were a few chapters to being caught up with the series. When in doubt, get your rival to dis your sorry ass playing on the court. Me thinks there's some underlying possible future romance stuff that could be played out with Teppei and the coach. Meh. I like how they presented the meaningless nature in trying to enter the zone. It's alot like real life where high levels of competition make athletes forget everything and focus. It's not a switch and in Taiga's case and1 mode is now active, hah.

gunbo13

Dengeki Daisy (ch49)

DD is currently all over the place. Somehow, of course, like the entire cast is getting caught up with this espionage shit. And we don't even know what the real deal is yet. Also, why do protagonists grab the edges of blades? It could be the most idiotic trope you see in manga/anime. Oh, I'm going to intimidate him by slicing up my hand like a bad ass. There was also crying and shit like usual. Not much shoujo going on except the tender moments though. Shounen is dominating most of the material.

upandaway

Minamoto

There's no way she'll let him do it this early. She knows that the second it happens, it'll be way way harder for her to manipulate him.

That said, she won't let him go empty handed either. It's gonna be good.

faridmon

Holy Shit at Volume 12 of 20th Century Boys

Do not read, it is a huge spoiler:
I was right, Fukube is Friend
for the first time ever, I feel a bit smart in a sense of using elemination to figure out a twist in advance in a story. I usually go with the flow and take story elements as it comes along.

I feel awesome, Now I have to buy the other volumes.

El Sloth

Banned
It's important to know which is which.
Whoever has gotten the most people to read smut is Light.
More importantly, what does the Smut Note do?
Forces people to seek out and fap to smut while tears roll down their face.

That is, if nothing is specified.
i would not be surprised, having a russian (based) name is half the give away, now time will tell if its true
And there's also the way the others on the team address him. This being Fairy Tail I might even go as far to say that it's his twin that was separated at birth from his evil father and that's why he wears a mask.

Nah, too ridiculous.

Aunt Tits
GO GO FOR IT MINAMOTO-KUN, SALVAGE HER LIKE THE WILD ANIMAL YOU ARRRRWAAAAR.

Well at least the characters are very straghtforward.
- You wanna do me ?
- Yes.
- Strip.
- Okay.

Lovely Complex 1 - 8
Blushing, cutesy characters, fawning fangirls over the male MC, troubled female MC. Yup, that's a shoujo alright.
Though I like the premise, the drawings are pleasing to the eye, and there's something in the MC interactions that makes one go all aaaawwww :) Also the characters don't wear uniforms in school, which is refreshing.

Aaand, it has one of the best "Bastard smugface" I've ever seen in a manga, complete with flowers and halos in the background :
oU0hB.png

Zekes!

Reversible School Life

why do I like this enjoy this manga, I don't even like shounen ai

must be that Prunus Girl effect

upandaway

Anagle Mole

I foresee great things out of Kyousuke's future one-liners. Wonderful things.

Also dick move with the "...is what would happen if I chose up!" moment.

Bleach Novel Spoilers

All of the espada were vastolorde or vastolorde-level pre-arrancarization.
7th kenpachi bankai could wipe out an area several times the size of karakura town.
Before the fullbring battles, Zaraki Kenpachi had beat Azahiro/the 8th kenpachi and increased his reiatsu absorption by about 10 times.
8th kenpachi had power on the level of hollow ichigo.
Shunsui says even a gillian could take out a captain with the right ability.

It's implied Zaraki is at mugetsu level.

Articalys

Bleach Novel Spoilers

7th kenpachi bankai could wipe out an area several times the size of karakura town.
Before the fullbring battles, Zaraki Kenpachi had beat Azahiro/the 8th kenpachi and increased his reiatsu absorption by about 10 times.

This sounds like fanfiction. Though with Bleach, I guess that's never quite far off.

Bleach Novel Spoilers

What the fuck is this shit? Especially the first part? The Top 4? Sure. But 5-10 no fucking way I'll believe they were VL.

Bleach

A bit more on the Kenpachi's from Czeliate on BA.

the 7th division Kenpachi (anyone knows what's his name again?) has a bankai, and it is really frightening. Everything within the radius will be devoured, which according to fans, the radius is about multiple times the Karakura town (meaning, bigger than KT).
In other words, his bankai makes everything including living things and non living things that are within the radius disappears, enemies or allies within the radius will die, hence it can't be use.

Some fans thinks if Kyoraku's bankai is similar to the 7th kenpachi's bankai.

Then we have the 8th Generation kenpachi , who is extremely powerful, has an equal amount of reiatsu with Hichigo(?). In his initial attack, he used a total of 50 level 90 kidos and above.. with incantation. level 90 kidos such as kurohitsugi (black coffin),ittokaso..
There are about 200 members from 11th division who watch the battle. Yama orders 200 soldiers to defeat Azashiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom